哦,他没事
Oh, he’s all right.
这是一个时间剥夺实验
It’s a time deprivation experiment.
来吧,看一看
Go on. Have a look.
这个完全出自《火星人吃了我的大脑》
This is right out of Martians Ate My Brain.
你读过这个故事吗?
Have you ever read that story?
我是不是认识你?
Don’t I know you?
这是我的朋友爱德华
This is my friend Edward.
我们一起在做一项研究
We’re working on something together.
真的吗?是什么?
Really? What?
远距离的吸引力
Attraction at a distance.
哦…我们,呃…
Well… shall we, uh…
去看一下那个…呃…
go and have a look at the, uh…
还有,呃,请不要触摸任何东西,好吗?
and, uh, please, don’t touch anything, will you?
我来给你们展示我以前说过的老鼠
Let me show you the mouse I was talking about.
他就在这里
He’s just around here.
好了,这只老鼠已经学会
Now, the mouse has learned
红色操纵杆会给他的大脑一个电刺♥激♥
that the red lever will give him an electrical stimulus in the brain
有些类似于性高♥潮♥
that’s something akin to sexual climax
而蓝色操纵杆会分发给他食物
and the blue lever will dispense him food.
现在,这里这只已经三天没吃东西了
Now, this one here hasn’t eaten for three days.
那边
There.
好了,他为什么那样做呢?
Now, why would he do that?
呃…失陪一下,好吗?
Uh… excuse me a moment, will you?
格雷琴,你可以…呃
Gretchen, would you, um…
这还蛮稀奇的
that’s curious.
小隔间里的那个家伙那么快就冷静下来了
That fellow in the booth calmed down so quickly.
对,有意思,是吧?
Yes. Funny, huh?
你的手表呢?
Where’s your watch?
啊?
Huh?
你原先戴着一块腕表
You were wearing a wristwatch.
哦,我琢磨着既然时间不存在…
Well, I figured since time doesn’t exist–
谁还需要表呢?
who needs a watch?
这一趟非常出色 [德语]
That was ausgezeichnet.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
您完全不必客气
You’re very welcome.
下次我带上我的护目镜,如何?
Next time I bring my goggles, ja?
好的,博士
All right, doc.
[ 哼“第13号♥小夜曲”]
啊,凯瑟琳
Ah, Catherine…
修车厂
The garage.
他很了不起,你舅舅
He’s quite a guy, your uncle.
对,他…他…
Yes, he… he…
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
我交游广泛
I get around.
你带他坐那玩意儿?
Did you take him on that thing?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你带阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦坐摩托车兜风?
You took Albert Einstein for a ride on a motorcycle?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
– 噢,可再也别那么干了 – 为什么?
– Well, don’t ever do that again. – Why not?
因为他可能会被害死
Because he could’ve been killed.
他爱得不行
He loved it.
他喊“哇呼”呢
He went “wahoo.”
哇呼?
Wahoo?
他上次喊“哇呼”是什么时候?
When was the last time he went “wahoo”?
哦,我肯定不知道
Well, I’m sure I don’t know.
你上次喊“哇呼”是什么时候?
When was the last time you went “wahoo”?
哦,我肯定不知道
Well, I’m sure I don’t know.
想…想搭个车吗?
Want a… want a lift?
坐那个?
On that?

No.

No.

No.
[学马龙·白兰度]:来吧,又会怎么样呢?你死去一点点罢了
[like Marlon Brando]: Come on, what could happen? So you die a little.
喂,帮我一下,好吗?
Hey, help me out, will you?
我有点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
哦,真的吗?为什么?
Oh, really? Why?
我正在努力琢磨一个最好的办法邀请你吃晚饭
I’m trying to figure out the best way to ask you to dinner.
呃…未请教…
Uh… mister…
沃尔特斯,艾德
Walters. Ed.

Right.
我肯定你是个很好的人
I’m sure you’re a very nice person
而且我很高兴知道我未来的汽车安全…
and I’m happy to know that my future automotive safety
掌握在你那双巨大、很有能力的手中
is in your large, very capable hands
但我…我真的应该走那边,所以…
but I-I really should be going that way, so…
再见
good-bye.
哦,那么说晚饭是谈不上了
Well, then dinner’s out of the question.

Yeah.
那么我应该给你这个
So I should give you this.
你找到了它
You found it.
你落下了它
You left it.
你修好了它
You fixed it.
我擦亮了它
I polished it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还拧紧了螺丝
And I tightened the screws.
我能感觉到
I can feel that.
它很漂亮
It’s very pretty.
以前是我父亲的
It was my father’s.
我以为我把它弄丢了
I thought I’d lost it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
呃…如果我之前太唐突,我很抱歉
Um…I’m sorry if I was abrupt before.
没问题
No problem.
怎么?
What?
惊人
Astonishing.
一个明白无误的化学反应
An unmistakable chemical reaction.
怎么?
What?
怎么?
What?
马龙·白兰度
Marlon Brando.
也许不是
Maybe not.
那么,詹姆斯?
So, James?
什么?
Yes?
会是哪里呢?
Where is it to be?
什么是哪里,邓肯?
Where is what to be, Duncan?
蜜月,老兄,蜜月
The honeymoon, man, the honeymoon.
你们这对爱情鸟决定了哪里?
What have you two lovebirds decided on?
呃,这个我们还没怎么好好讨论过
Uh, well, we haven’t really discussed it much.
呣,不过我想去比属刚果的伊图里森林
Um, though I was thinking the Ituri forest in the Belgian Congo.
伊图里森林,太好了
The Ituri forest. Excellent.
恩布提定居点附近有个俾格米人村落
There’s a pygmy village near the Embouti settlement.
你知道那里,是不是,邓肯?
You know it, don’t you, Duncan?
对啊,那里真是引人入胜
Yes, it’s fascinating.
如果你愿意的话,可以说是一个完整的俾格米人套餐
Sort of a complete pygmy package if you’d like.
有好客之心,野猪烧烤
There’s hospitality heart, wild boar roast
你在河里洗浴,部落仪式…
you wash in the river, tribal rituals…
诸如此类的事情
that sort of a thing.
就像成为部落的一员,真的
It’s like being one of the tribe, really.
这是一生难得的机会
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
我喜欢
I like it.
我想的…更多是顺着百万个吻在你的肌肤上的思路
I was thinking more along the lines of a million kisses on your skin.
你说什么,花栗鼠?
I beg your pardon, chimpmunk?
毛伊岛上,有一些天然滑梯
On Maui they have these natural slides
由火山喷发的黑曜石形成
formed from these volcanic eruptions of obsidian
你爬上去
and you go climbing up
然后你滑下一百英尺
and then you go sliding down a hundred feet
进入他们所谓的七圣池
into what they call the Seven Sacred Pools.
那里的水充满二氧化碳气体
And the water is so aerated
感觉就像是百万个吻在你的肌肤上
that it feels like a million kisses on your skin
或者像一条巨大的舌头舔着你的全身
or like an enormous tongue just licking your entire body.
迪恩,你还记得我们谈过资金的事吗?
Dean, do you remember we were talking about the funding?
黑曜石滑梯和巨大的舔舌?
Obsidian slides and great licking tongues?
我的天,他是整个部门的头头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!