你不会相信的,我看着她,她看着我,然后
You wouldn’t believe it. I looked at her, she looked at me, and…
就…就发生了,你可以感觉得到
it was… it happened. You could feel it.
就像是死去,只是以一种好的方式
It was like death, but in a good way.
他发癫了
He’s going screwy.
啪 啪 啪 啪
Pop, pop, pop, pop.
那是电
It was electric.
然后,然后我亲吻了她
And then, then I kissed her.
你亲了一个顾客?什么时候?
You kissed a customer? When?
在未来
In the future.
好奇怪,就好像时间和空间全都…
It was weird. It was like time and space got all…
…混在一起
mixed up and…
就像是火星人思想融合
it was like a Martian mind-meld.
– 他要崩溃了 – 好了,听着
– He’s cracking up. – All right, look,
我要你远离那些杂♥志♥
I want you to stay away from the magazines.
– 这是命令 – 不不,你不明白
– That’s an order. – No, no. You don’t understand.
就是,就是,对了…
It was, it was, okay…
过去,现在,还有未来
the past, the present, and the future
全都来到一起
they all went together.
我跟她有了孩子,我能看见孩子们
I had kids with her. I could see the kids.
– 我有过两个男孩和三个… – 对 – 不
– I had two boys and three… – Yes. – No.
三个男孩,两个男孩…
Three boys, two boys…
打扰了
WOMAN: Excuse me?
这些一共要花多久?
How long will all this take?
哦,这取决于你
Well, that’s up to you.
是吗?
It is?
车啊,你个呆头
The car, you nut.
呃,我,哦…
Um, I, uh…
车,过几天
the car, a few days.
那么久?
That long?
我必须对它全身心投入
I’m going to have to give it my full attention.
哦,那样的话我最好是打个电♥话♥
Well, in that case, I better call a phone.
你介意我用你们的电♥话♥箱吗?
Do you mind if I use your cab?
办公室里有一部电♥话♥箱
There’s a cab in the office.
对 [德语],但是测不准原理假设了一个混乱的宇宙
Ja, but the uncertainty principle postulates a universe of chaos
一切的发生仅仅是偶然
where everything happens merely by chance.
(未来 科幻小说)
谢谢你
thank you.
怎么啦?
What’s going on?
我们来处理
We’re gonna take care of it.
哈罗?我需要一辆出租车
Hello? I need a taxi.
呃,凯瑟琳·博伊德
Uh, Catherine Boyd.
博伊德
B-O-Y-D.
什么?哦
What? Oh.
这里的地址是什么?
What’s the address here?
– 布罗德130号♥ – 布罗德130号♥
– 130 Broad. – 130 Broad.
先停在塞拉斯·潘恩研究所
The first stop is the Silas Paine Institute
然后我要去默瑟112号♥
then I’m going on to 112 Mercer.
(通俗科学月刊)
那是你的地址吗?
Is that your address?
默瑟112号♥
112 Mercer.
两分钟!谢谢
Two minutes! Thank you.

Bye.
哦,哈
Oh, huh!
– 那个… – 啥
– Well… – Yeah.
那是比利时
it was Belgium.
是吗?是什么?
It was? What was?
那项研究
The study.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
詹姆斯
James
出租车两分钟后到
the taxi will be here in two minutes.
哦,干得好,亲
Oh, well done, darling.
我们在街角跟他会合
We’ll meet him on the corner.
比利时
Belgium.
哦,谢谢你们
Well, thank you.
呃…两天,是不是?
Two days, isn’t it?
– 我们会打电♥话♥给你 – 就我而言…
– We’ll call you. – I, for one,
永远不会相信上帝跟宇宙玩骰子
will never believe that God plays dice with the universe.
我们在浪费时间
We’re wasting time.
来吧,该发球了
Come on, serve already.
真荒谬
That’s ridiculous.
你怎么可能浪费不存在的东西?
How can you waste something that doesn’t exist?
什么,时间不存在?
What, time doesn’t exist?
从何时开始的?
Since when?
我哪儿知道
I wouldn’t know.
要是时间不存在,那就没有“何时”了
If time doesn’t exist, then there is no “when.”
你听见了,李卜克内西?
You hear, Liebitzrecht?
又一个疯狂理论
Another crazy theory.
那就告诉我确切的时间,现在
Then tell me the correct time, now.
看见没?你做不到
You see? You can’t.
因为当你告诉我的同时
Because as you’re telling me
未来已经变成了过去
the future has already become the past.
因此,没有现在
Therefore, there is no present.
因此,时间不存在
Therefore, time doesn’t exist!
现在你的球拍不存在了
Now your racket doesn’t exist.
怎么?
Yes?
你是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
You’re Albert Einstein.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以说我是你的超级大粉丝吗?
May I say what a great fan I am of yours?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你写的那个光被地心引力弯曲的东西…
That thing you wrote about light being bent by gravitation
还有整个相对论的东西…哎哟
and the whole relativity thing? Man…
那可真是…
that is…
摇滚
jiving.
我还在努力想把它搞清楚
I’m still trying to figure it out.
我也是
Me, too.
呃,有什么事吗,您是…
Uh, can I help you, Mr….?
沃尔特斯,艾德·沃尔特斯
Walters, Ed Walters.
其实,我在找一位凯瑟琳·博伊德
actually, I was looking for a Catherine Boyd.
我一定是搞错地址了
I must have the wrong address.
抱歉打扰你了,先生
I’m sorry to bother you, sir.
哦,凯瑟琳是我的外甥女
Oh, Catherine’s my niece.
她是你外甥女?
She’s your niece?
她是你外甥女?
She’s your niece?
我不能有外甥女吗?
I can’t have a niece?
哇,那么你就是她的舅舅了
Well, that would make you her uncle.
这样合情合理,对不对?
It works nicely, doesn’t it?
哦,你看,我发现了这个…
Well, you see, I found this…
她的表在我的修车厂,呃…
watch of hers at my garage, and, uh…
哦,谢谢你,我会让她拿到的
Oh, thank you. I’ll see that she gets it.
其实,我是希望能个人把它还给她
Actually, I was hoping to return it to her personally.
为什么?
Why?
咱们这么说吧,这样会…
Let’s just say it would…
…对她的未来有益处
be beneficial to her future.
也许你最好还是进来吧,沃尔特斯先生
Perhaps you better come in, Mr. Walters.
沃尔特斯先生,让我来介绍鲍里斯·波多尔斯基 [物理学家]
Mr. Walters, may I present Boris Podolsky
库尔特·哥德尔 [数学家],内森·李卜克内西 [虚构人物]
Kurt Godel, Nathan Liebitzrecht–
20世纪最伟大的三个头脑
three of the greatest minds of the 20th century
而他们当中,连个灯泡都换不了
and amongst them, they can’t change a lightbulb.
爱德华,对不对?
Edward, is it?
是的
Yes.
爱德华是来找凯瑟琳的
Edward has come to pay a call on Catherine.
– 哦,真的 – 好啊
– Oh, really. – That’s nice.
好啊,非常好
Nice. Very nice.
我可以替你弄好
I could fix this for you.
哦,非常好
Oh, very nice.
非常好,非常感谢
Very nice. Thank you very much.
哦,那是我的指南针
Oh, that’s my compass.
就是这个让我开始了我的工作
This is what got me started in my work.
那么,年轻人
So, young man,
你认为时间存在吗?
do you think time exists?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!