我真的很想谈谈,艾德
I’d really love to talk, Ed.
听着,凯瑟琳
Listen, Catherine,
我从未意图把这事弄到这样疯狂
I never meant for this to get as crazy as it did.
要是我在哪些方面伤害了你,我非常抱歉
If I’ve hurt you in any way I’m very sorry.
有那么一个短暂的瞬间
For one brief moment there
我真实地被一些非常…卓越的人认真对待
I was actually taken seriously by some pretty…extraordinary people.
那是以前我从未经历过的
And that’s never happened to me before.
那感觉太好了
It felt great.
我只希望有朝一日…你能…
I just hope at some point that you can…
…真正相信自己有多么的卓越
…truly believe how extraordinary you are.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
所以你怎么说?
So what are you saying?
要是我们没有干涉,他们最后会在一起吗?
If we hadn’t interfered they would have ended up together?
一件事干涉一件事
Everything affects everything.
我相信每件事都会变好的
I believe everything will turn out fine.
为什么?
Why?
因为我宁愿当个傻傻的乐天派
Because I would rather be an optimist and a fool
也不愿当正确的悲观主义者
than a pessimist and right.
嗯,我们都是傻子
We’re all fools.
我们本来应该坐电梯的
We should have taken the elevator.
伙子们,拜托
Boys, please.
你们要吵醒护士了
You’re going to wake up the nurses.
向上23度
23 degrees up.
不不不,24度
No, no, no. 24 degrees.
是往下22度
It would be 22 degrees down…
拜托,赶紧的
Please, just do it.
为啥?为啥?
Why? Why?
一个将死之人的愿望
A dying man’s wish.
要及时
In time.
可是既然时间不存在…
But since time doesn’t exist…
你看见什么?
What do you see?
我看见…我看见往天文台的路
I see… I see the road to the observatory.
还有呢,还有呢?
And, and?
还有那是凯瑟琳
And it’s Catherine.
还有呢?
And?
她正朝着观星场地去
She is going towards stargazers’ field.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那是艾德刚才去的地方
That’s where Edward went.
哎哟,哎哟,但凡有个发生偶然的时候
Boy, if ever there was a time for an accident.
有时候,偶然需要一点帮助
Sometimes, accidents need a little help.
上帝不跟宇宙玩骰子
God does not play dice with the universe
可是我会
but I will.
那是一种什么东西?
What kind of a thing is that?
那是什么?
What is that?
这个,是一台发射机
This is a transmitter.
看着
Watch.
奇哉妙也
Wunderbar!
太好了
Great.
把它推下去
Push it down.
– 把它推下去 – 是吗?
– Push it down. – Yeah?
不要
No!
我要看看…
I’m going to look at…
拜托
Please.
够了!已经够了!
Enough! Enough already!
我还想她完整无缺地回来呢
I want her back in one piece.
现在是怎么回事,阿尔伯特?
What’s happening now, Albert?
马达熄火了
The motor has died.
她驶离了公路进入观星区域
She’s turning off the road into stargazers’ field.
让我看看
Let me see!
就那么发生了,就“嘣”一下
it just happened. Just boom!
嘣
Boom.
你相信偶然吗?
Do you believe in accidents?
不
No.
这样好正确
This is so right.
这就是我想看到的样子
This is the way I wanted to see it.
你听说过七圣池吗?
Have you ever heard of the Seven Sacred Pools?
在夏威夷?
In Hawaii?
你还好吗,阿尔伯特?
Are you all right, Albert?
好,这对我的心脏很有好处
Ja, this is very good for my heart.
哦,我的天
Oh, my god!
看
Look!
看
Look!
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我想念你
I missed you.
这是艾德
This is Ed,
我爱的男人
the man I love.
在这个世界之外
Out of this world.
怎么样啦?
What’s happening?
哇呼
Wahoo.
哇呼
Wahoo.