然后再拉我上去 – 苏菲 别这样
and you pull me up. – Sofi, come on…
我不要先上去 你先上去
I’m not going first. You go first.
瞧你 怕成这个样子 快来
Look at you. You’re so scared. Come on.
当心
Be careful.
你看 很容易就上来了吧
Look how easy that was.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 上来
Come on, let’s go.
上来啊 苏菲雅
Sofia, come on!
抓住我的手
Give me your hand.
抓住我的手
Give me your hand.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
苏菲?
Sofi?
苏菲?苏菲?
Sofi? Sofi?
苏菲 苏菲?
Sofi? Sofi?
苏菲?
Sofi?
苏菲!
Sofi!

Hello?
我可以过去吗
Can I come over?
不行
No.
大概吧
Maybe.
如果说我这里有一样
What if I bring you something
会让你大吃一惊的东西呢
that I know will take your breath away.
它有眼睛了
It has an eye.
虽然还是简单的感光细胞 不过…
I mean, just light-sensitive cells, but…
我们做到了
we did it.
变异保留了下来
Mutations are holding.
是你做到的
You did it.
这只是一小步 前面的路还很长
That’s the first step in a really long process.
如果你不能打起精神回到实验室工作
It’s gonna end as a worm in a box
这项发现可能会止步于盒子里的一只小虫
if you don’t get your ass back in the lab.
吃点东西吧
Why don’t you eat something.
他声称已经找到了
He claims to have put to rest the notion
能让人们相信眼睛并非上帝造物的证据
that the eye was made by an intelligent designer.
格雷博士 你认为单凭实验室中创造的几个变异体
Dr. Gray, you made some mutants in a laboratory,
就足以让信仰宗教的人们
and now you expect all religious people
摒弃自己的信仰吗
to what, just throw away their beliefs?
我认为他们会
Well, I expect them to fight me
反对我提出的每一个观点
every step of the way.
但我恳切地希望
But I do implore them to look
他们能够看看我们迄今为止收集的数据与证明
at the evidence and data that we’ve collected here.
这些样本充分说明了
These specimens are practical examples
眼睛每个阶段的演化过程
of every stage of eye development.
很高兴您今天能来 伊恩·格雷博士
Dr. Ian Gray,thanks for being here.
谢谢你们的邀请
Thanks for having me.
这本书的名字是《完全之眼》
Uh, the book is The Complete Eye.
好了
All right.
我表现如何
How’d I do?
你干嘛做出那个表情
Why do you do that thing with your face?
你说什…
What-what do you…?
你刚才就像这样 这样
That thing where you’re,like…
你表情很正常 – 表现很好 很好
You did nothing with your face. – It was good,it was good.
我觉得你应该
Man, you should have joined
去私企工作 教授先生
the private sector, Professor.
太疯狂了 虹膜识别技术
It’s crazy.Iris biometrics is…
已经在世界各地流行开来了
exploding all over the world.
我可是把爱人放在第一位的
I’ll take love over money any day.
你还真成熟呢
Wow, that’s mature of you.
你觉得他们会聘用我吗
You think I could really get a job there?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
You all right?
还需要酒水吗
Any more drinks?
没事 我只是…
Uh, yeah, I just…
闻到了似曾相识的味道
there’s a smell,I can’t place it.
可能是你的香水
Maybe it’s your perfume.
还需要酒水吗
Any more drinks?
不用了 我们想知道
Uh, no, actually,we’d like to know
你香水的牌子 – 不用回答这个问题
what your perfume is? – You don’t have to answer that.
兰蔻璀璨
It’s Tresor.
璀璨?
Tresor?
很好闻 – 谢谢
It’s lovely. – Thank you.
我不介意再来一杯
I’m okay with drink.
璀璨
It’s Tresor.
这是法语词
It’s French.
你该不会…
Are you hitting on the…
当着怀孕老婆的面勾搭女服务生吧
waitress in front of your pregnant wife?
我确定你是不是了解我 肯尼
I don’t know if you know this about me, Kenny,
我负责嫉妒的基因是 隐性的
but the gene for jealousy–recessive.
那挺好的 对他来说
That’s… that’s good, for him.
我要带着我漂亮的 怀孕的老婆去跳舞了
I’m going to the dance floor with my pregnant, lovely wife.
我待会帮你问她的号♥码
I’m gonna get her number for you.
失陪啦
Please. Thank you.
我已经等不及
I’m so looking forward
要和你一起给宝宝洗♥脑♥了
to brainwashing this child with you.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I was thinking?
什么
What?
如果我们把车♥库♥改造成实验室
What if we turn the garage into a lab?
然后拿宝宝当我们的第一个实验对象
And the baby could be our first test subject.
真是个好主意
That’s a great idea.
从道德上讲有不对的地方吗
Is there something ethically wrong with that?
没有
No.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I want to do?
我们该离开这里
I think we should leave.
我来帮我妻子
I’m, uh, picking up a prescription
凯伦·格雷 取药
for my wife, Karen Gray.
妈妈唱首歌♥给你听吧
How about if I sing to you?
美丽的梦中人
Beautiful dreamer
请为我醒来
Wake unto me…
白日的喧嚣
Sounds of the rude world
已经过去
Heard in the day
银色的月光
Lull’d by the moonlight
散发光彩
Have all pass’d away…
美丽的梦中人
Beautiful dreamer
请为我醒来
Wake unto me
星光和露珠
Starlight and dewdrops
正为你等待
Are waiting for thee
看镜头 说你好
Say hello to the camera.
苏菲 快点
Sofi, come on.
温柔点
Be nice.
温柔点 像个淑女那样
Be nice. Come on, act like a lady.
你好 – 你好
Hello.- Hello.
你好 – 我想要你
Hello. – I want you.
我更想要你
I want you more.
别停下来
Don’t stop.
我想看看什么东西让你这么兴奋
I want to know what’s turning you on.
我之前从没这样过
I never do this.
有时我会思考那件事的前因后果是什么
I sometimes think about the cause and effect of it,
我想 —— 我并没有觉得内疚
and I think about how– and I don’t feel guilty for this…
但是我会想
…but I think about how
如果我那天没有打电♥话♥叫你去实验室
if I hadn’t called you into the lab that day…
她可能不会…她可能还会活着
she would…maybe still be here,
而你还和她在一起
and you would be with her.
跟你说一件让我觉得自己很残忍♥的事
Can I tell you something that makes me feel like a monster?
那天 在电梯里
That day in the elevator,
我想 『我是不是这辈子』
I thought,”Am I going to be stuck
『都要和这个长不大的孩子困在这里了』
with this child the rest of my life?”
然后下一秒 她就死了
And then the next moment, she was dead.
我们不可能在一起的 凯伦
We were never gonna be…together, Karen.
我只是一直没有…
I just never got…
解脱出来
closure.
我一直没机会…
I never got to say…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!