Don’t feel bad.
别难过
We’ll get through this. Will you excuse us?
失陪一下
It’s their turn now,
她为什么哭?
not yours.
现在轮到他们
Theirs.
不是你,轮到他们
If you leave now, you can make this…
但她很难过
and you have to make it.
现在出发还赶得上,你非去不可
But I have to take the number 13…
我要搭13号♥公车去市区
downtown Wilshire express to Grand Street…
搭威尔郡快车到格兰街
then I transfer to the number 34 at Cesar Chavez Avenue…
再改搭34号♥公车
because that used to be Brooklyn Avenue…
到凯撒沙维兹大道
and my grandfather had a bakery on it…
那条路本来叫布鲁克林大道
when it was Brooklyn Avenue.
我爷爷以前在那里开面包店
I don’t think I can get there at the time I’m supposed to.
我可能赶不及约好的时间
Go, for Christ sakes! Green means “Go.”
快走啊,绿灯就可以走了
I don’t like to go to shrinks.
我不喜欢去看心理医生
You and me both.
我也是
Right or left? Which is it gonna be, bonehead?
左转或右转?你想怎样?猪头!
Right turn ahead.
前方右转
Right on Vermont? That’ll be another 20 minutes, you idiot!
右转维蒙街?那要多花二十分钟
Did your mommy make you go to a shrink, too?
你妈也逼你去看心理医生吗?
No. Well, sort of.
没有
I spent the whole time talking about her.
其实有啦,但她只说自己的事
Well, that’s nice.
真好
Office!
办公室
Dialing home.
拨♥打♥自宅
Office.
办公室
Dialing home.
拨♥打♥自宅
God damn it!
该死!
You’re going much faster than everybody else.
你开得比别人快
I wonder if you noticed that, because I noticed that.
不知道你有没有注意到
Go!
快走!
No more shrinks.
不必看心理医生了
I’m sorry, Mrs. Dawson…
抱歉,道森太太
but if I were you, I wouldn’t waste any more of my time.
换作是我就不会再浪费时间
Sorry, Mrs. Dawson,
抱歉,道森太太
but I think you should put Sam in a home.
送山姆去疗养院吧
Sam in a home.
送山姆去疗养院
Sam in a home.
送山姆去疗养院
Mr. Dawson,
道森先生…
you do understand that since I’m a court appointed psychologist…
我是法庭指派的心理医生
the traditional client therapist confidentiality… will be waived.
不必遵守传统的病历保密原则
Do you understand that? That the confidentiality will be waived.
懂吗?不必遵守保密原则
Good. Let’s begin.
很好,开始吧
I went to a doctor one time who had an orange office.
我去过一家诊所是橘色的
All the walls were painted
所有墙壁都漆成橘色的
orange.
橘色?
Do you know her? She has an orange office…
你认识她吗?
and she’s in Van Nuys.
橘色的诊所,在凡奈斯
I wanted to ask you about Lucy.
我想问你露西的事,她几岁了?
She just had a birthday,
她刚过完生日
I think.
对不对?
Yes
对
How was that party?
庆生会好玩吗?
Before you read your message… “press the red button for record.”
“听取留言前请按红色钮录音””
OGMLet’s start with the O.G.M. What? I don’t know.
先从
I don’t think it’s working.
我不知道,好像不能用
I think it’s because it’s a used machine.
因为这是二手货
It’s not used.
不是二手货
It’s pre owned.
只是别人用过
A guy bought it for his auto shop…
修车厂的老板买♥♥去用
and then he got a secretary.
后来他请了秘书
Testing, 1, 2, 3.
测试,一、二、三
That’s a good code.
这个密♥码♥不错
I can remember that 1, 2, 3.
我记得住,一、二、三…
四、五、六…4, 5, 6.
七、八、九…7, 8, 9.
九、十、十一、十二9, 10, 1 1, 12.
Quick. You’re recording.
快点,在录了
Hi. This is Hi. This is Sam. I’m not home.
嗨,我是山姆,我不在家
No, you really don’t want to say that…
天哪,不能这么说
because you don’t want to tell them you’re not home.
不能告诉别人你不在家
Then I’m lying.
我不能撒谎
Everybody’s lying.
大家都在撒谎
Sam, you are on the air.
山姆,在录了
Hi. How are you?
嗨,你好
Maybe you sound a little bit too excited.
你好像太兴奋了
And maybe you might think about lowering your voice…
把声音放低一点
so maybe Lucy can hear you.
好让露西听得见
Go, Sam.
录吧,山姆
Hi, Lucy.
嗨,露西
Thank you for calling me.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
That was good.
很好
But did I sound like a good father?
我的语气像不像好爸爸?
Yes
像啊
But it’s an outgoing message…
但这是对外留言
so I think you need to sound a little more outgoing.
应该友善一点
Hi. This is Sam. I’m not ho Shoot.
嗨,我是山姆,我不在…
Hi. This is Sam !
等一下…嗨,我是山姆
I think you should sound like a normal person.
语气应该正常一点
From the heart.
要发自内心
From the heart.
发自内心
This is Hello. Thank you for calling. This is Sam.
嗨,谢谢你的来电,我是山姆
I feel that was a very touching moment right there.
我觉得刚才那一刻很令人感动
I felt that one.
我有同感
High five.
击掌
High five.
击掌
We have a lot to go over, and I have five minutes.
事情很多,我只有五分钟
Rothman, Glenn, Harrison, Williams… is on the 29th floor.
罗曼葛兰哈里逊威廉在29楼
That’s 29 floors up… and the elevators are actually over there.
要再往上29层楼,电梯在那里
Keep up. Got to do my cardio. 120.
跟着我,要做有氧运动
Got to get to 125 to make it count.
120,要增加到125才有用
I need that list of names from you…
我需要证人名单
people who can testify that you’re a good father… despite your handicap.
证明你虽然心智残障却是好爸爸
Just my husband.
是我老公
I didn’t mean your handicap.
我不是说你残障,是残疾啦
I meant your disability. The fact that you’re retarded that’s not the right word.
你是智障…这样说也不对
I don’t know what to call you.
我不知道怎么说
Sam. You can call me Sam.
叫我山姆就好
All right!
好啦
Hello.
嗨
Hi, Todd.
陶德,刚才收不到讯号♥
I was out of range. How you doing?
你好吗?
What do you mean, what’s that supposed to mean?
干嘛问我什么意思?
You’re supposed to be taking him to karate.
你要送他去练空手道
Are you eating?
你在吃饭吗?
No, I will not hold on.
我不能等,你去接他
They put you through to me.
电♥话♥是用转接的
I’m losing you.
我听不见了
What makes Sam a good father?
为何说山姆是好爸爸?
The important thing is for Sam to be a very good father…
重点是…山姆是好爸爸
is to be there for her…
因为他一直陪着她
because the smarter Lucy is,
因为露西愈聪明
the smarter she will get.
她就愈聪明
So what makes Sam a good father?
为何说山姆是好爸爸?
Lucy’s first word was “Annie…”
露西学会的第一个字是“安妮”
and her fifth word was “Joe.” nd I’m Joe.
第五个字是“乔”,就是我
OK
好吧
Sam is a very good father…
山姆是个好爸爸
because he likes green things…
因为他喜欢绿色的东西
Like I like green things very much.
我很喜欢绿色的东西
I like green peas.