the fastest talking,
找个能言善道
four name lawyer you could?
有四个名字的律师?
I may know someone who handles these kinds of cases.
我有朋友在处理这类案件
I’ll see if she can help you.
我再问她能不能帮你
Leave your number with Patricia.
把电♥话♥留给派翠莎
Your therapist is on line one.
你的心理医生在一线
Tell him you can’t find me.
就说找不到我
I’m gonna leave my number with you, OK?
我要把电♥话♥留给你?
I’m ready to make coffee.
我准备好要煮咖啡了
Decaf nonfat latte.
无咖♥啡♥因♥脱脂拿铁
and chocolate or cinnamon sprinkles.
咖啡到这里,脱脂牛奶
That’s pretty good, Sam. I’ll think about it.
好吧,我会考虑
We’ll come up with a promotion that’s good for you.
再看看怎样替你升迁比较好
But I know what that means.
我懂你的意思
When I worked as a janitor at the La Reina Theater…
我在戏院里当管♥理♥员♥的时候
I asked Mr. Jenkins if I could be a ticket taker…
问过詹金先生能不能让我监票
and he said he would think about it.
他说会考虑
And Jimmy Peters got the job.
结果他让吉米彼特斯监票
And he let his friends in for free.
他让朋友免费进场
I promise you, Sam.
我保证一定会想办法
Word, words, words. I need more than that.
保证…我需要的不只是承诺
I need to make coffee.
我要煮咖啡
I need to pay my lawyer.
我要花钱请律师
I am celebrating congratulations to us.
我在庆祝,恭喜我们
These are the moments. Good night.
这是美好的时刻,晚安
Capuchino
大杯的2%卡布其诺
I g0t that
我带来给你喝
By any chance, did you call your friend?
有没有打电♥话♥问你朋友?
The one that does this kind of work?
处理这类案件的朋友?
I don’t have her number anymore. We lost touch.
我没她的电♥话♥号♥码,失去联络了
Yeah, that happens.
这种事在所难免
If you get back in touch with her…
若和她联络上
and you find her number, will you call me?
能不能打电♥话♥告诉我电♥话♥号♥码?
I’m just in the middle of It’s a special
我正在…这是特别的…
Yeah, I’ll call you.
我再打给你
OK. Yeah.
好的
Is that the new janitor?
他是新来的管♥理♥员♥吗?
Oh, it’s a…
他是…
a case I’m helping out with… sort of a pro bono thing.
我正在处理的案件,无偿服务
What’s that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Cracker went down the wrong pipe.
我被饼干噎到了
You think I don’t do pro bono?
不相信我会无偿服务?
Have another glass, please. On me.
再喝一杯,我请客
No, on you. It’s pro bono.
不,你请客,无偿服务
I do pro bono.
我会无偿服务
I know. You go, girl.
对,我知道,加油
You just spread that love. Spread it all around.
尽管散播欢乐、散播爱
Stop. Driver, stop the bus.
司机先生,停车!
Stop the bus.
停车!
Wait for me. I got it.
等等我!我拿到了!
Lucy, he’s an hour and 45 minutes late.
露西,他迟到了一小时45分
You’ll only have a few minutes left.
只剩几分钟了
You can leave if you want.
你可以先走
Lucy!
露西!
Daddy?
爸?
I’m here. I’m here.
我来了!
It’s Daddy. I told you!
爸!我就说嘛!
Oh, shoot! I spilled it all. Hi.
我打翻了
And guess her name is.
猜猜她叫什么名字
Her name is Rita Harrison.
她叫莉塔哈里逊
Lovely Rita Meter Maid?
善良又美丽的莉塔小姐?
Yeah, and Harrison like George.
对,而且和乔治哈里逊同姓
Is she going to help us?
她会帮我们吗?
She can’t help us…
她不能帮忙
but if she ever finds her friend’s number…
但她有个朋友在处理这类案件
who does this kind of cases, she’s gonna call me.
她问到电♥话♥号♥码就会告诉我
You’ve grown.
你长大了
Have l?
真的吗?
Yeah. Because your ears are bigger…
对啊
and your eyes are older.
耳朵变大,眼神变老了
Guess what I’m gonna get when I get my next paycheck?
猜猜我下星期领薪时要做什么
I’m gonna get an answering machine…
我要买♥♥答录机
because then you can call and leave a message.
这样你就可以留话了
You can say, “Hi. This is Lucy.”
你可以说:“嗨,我是露西”
We can’t afford an answering machine.
我们买♥♥不起答录机
Yeah, because I’m gonna get a big promotion…
我要升迁了,很大的升迁
a promotion that’s big. They’ll let you make coffee?
他们要让你煮咖啡?
Always set your dreams high, Lucy.
目标要放远一点,露西
I’m sorry, Daddy. It was all my fault.
对不起,爸,都是我的错
Don’t say that.
别这么说
It was not all your fault, so don’t say that.
不是你的错,别这么说
I wouldn’t want any daddy but you.
我只要你当我爸爸
Did you hear that?
听见没?
I said I was sorry!
我说对不起
I said I didn’t want any daddy but him.
我说我只要他当我爸爸
Why don’t you write that down?
写下来啊
Let me make sure that I’m clear here.
我先把话说清楚
Are you telling me neither of you… wants custody of your child?
你们俩都不要小孩的监护权?
He has created a monster. He is exactly like him.
他生了个怪物,父子俩一模一样
Here we go again. It’s the same old story. The tears and the tears.
又来了,千篇一律
Oh, my God. Are you really
她又要哭了
You cannot stand emotion.
你受不了我闹情绪
I’m right here with you. Excuse me.
我马上回来,失陪一下
I’m sorry.
对不起
Hi!

Did you get in touch with your friend?
和你朋友联络上了吗?
Because I need legal advice now.
我需要法律咨♥询♥
You said I couldn’t afford you…
你说我付不起钱聘请你
so I have to talk to somebody.
所以我要找别人谈
I don’t know, Di I
我不知道,会吗?
I…
早知道她不会无偿服务
That’s why I told you I would be your lawyer pro bono.
所以我说要无偿替你辩护
I don’t understand exactly what you mean.
我不懂你的意思
You told me that you would be my lawyer?
你要替我辩护?
Sam, I’m your
山姆,我要…
Golly, because I must have misunderstood.
天哪,我一定是搞错了
I told you that when we first met.
刚见面时我就说了
You said you would be my lawyer?
你要替我辩护?
Yes
对啊
Yes. Sam
我告诉过你了
You’re my lawyer!
你要替我辩护!
You’re my lawyer!
你要替我辩护!
That’s right. I’m your lawyer.
对,我要替你辩护
And I can pay you per hour.
我会付你钟点费
Don’t
不必了
No, no, no. On the hour.
钟点费
Pro bono. It’s free.
无偿服务就是免费
My lawyer for free. Now, you God.
你要免费当我的律师
Thank you. Because I have to get this.
谢谢你,我收到了这封信
It’s “Urgent, open immediately”
上面写着:“急件,立即拆阅”
For my lawyer for free!
给我的免费律师
They want to have you evaluated by a shrink…
他们要你去看心理医生
and your appointment is today!
约好了今天
At 3:00.
今天下午三点
It’s today! It’s now. I don’t actually want to go to a shrink.
我不想去看心理医生
Sam, you don’t actually have a choice. It’s court ordered.
你别无选择,这是法庭命令
The lady in your office is crying.
办公室里那位女士在哭
Patricia, I’m in the middle of a meeting. Can you get him out of here?
我在开会,带他出去
Don’t feel bad.
别难过
Sam, come with me.
山姆,跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!