离我这么近?
Yeah, because I wanted to be close. I wanted to be closer to you…
对,我想离你近一点
so I live here in that apartment.
所以我住这里,九号♥公♥寓♥
John met Yoko on November 9.
十一月九日约翰认识洋子
Yeah, and his mother lived…
对,他妈妈住在
at number nine Newcastle in Liverpool.
利物浦新堡街九号♥
Newcastle, nine letters. Liverpool, nine letters.
新堡和利物浦都是九个字母
Yeah
对啊
Maybe I can talk to Daddy for a minute?
我要和你♥爸♥聊一会儿
Come over here, Dino.
好吧
Sam
山姆…
You’re a Girl Scout now!
你当了女童军了
Is that OK?
可以吗?
Yeah, that’s really good.
可以,很好啊
Look at my pins.
你看我的别针
It looks very good on you.
很好看
Thank you.
谢谢
You’ll be a very good Girl Scout.
你会是优秀的女童军
Sam, we need to talk.
山姆,我们谈谈
What are you doing? Trying to get closer to her by moving closer?
你在干嘛?怎么搬离她这么近?
We’re supposed to give her consistency.
我们对她要言行一致
We’ve got a week till we go to court.
一星期后才要出庭
Yeah
对啊
Because every time I came down to see her on a bus…
我每次都要搭公车来看她
was always every time wasting time on a bus.
浪费好多时间在坐公车
I really do understand.
我能理解
But we have to make it about her and what’s best for her.
但一切都要是为了她好
Yeah, what’s best for her is what’s most important.
为她好是最重要的事
Right.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Does Floppy still have his cold?
皮皮感冒还没好吗?
Yeah, but Floppy’s getting much better.
对,但它好多了
Well
那就好
That’ll be 3.25.
好啊,3美元25分
We can get it from you later. We really should get going.
改天再付钱,我们该走了
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I hug her bye bye?
临别前能不能抱抱她?
Of course you can hug her. Good bye.
当然可以
Really very good to see you.
好吧,很高兴能见到你
爸?
Daddy!
爸?
Did you know that Warren G. Harding…
你知不知道沃伦哈定
was the 29th president of the United States?
是第二十九任美国总统?
Remember, the 29th president…
记住,第二十九任总统
in case the judge asks.
说不定法官会问你
What are you doing out here?
你来这里干嘛?
I missed you.
我好想你
You could get really hurted.
你会受伤的
And it’s really cold… and you don’t have enough on to keep you warm.
外面很冷,你的衣服不够保暖
What ? She couldn’t sleep, so she came to my house.
她睡不着,所以来找我
Give me my daughter.
把女儿还我
Give us Lucy. Come here.
把露西还我们,过来
Easy, Sam. Thank you.
山姆,谢谢你
Sometimes if you rub her belly…
有时替她揉肚子
and then if you tell her two stories…
再讲两个故事给她听
and give her half an IHOP corn muffin…
给她吃半个煎饼屋的松糕
then sometimes she sleeps.
这样她就睡得着了
When she can’t sleep.
在她睡不着的时候
We’ll be fine, Sam. Good night.
没事了,晚安
Good night.
晚安
You can go home now.
你可以回去了
OK
好吧
Yeah, a personal pepperoni pan pizza. That’s a wonderful choice.
一人份义式香肠披萨,选得好
Hi
嗨
Daddy?
爸?
Daddy?
爸?
Hi. Lucy
嗨,露西
Lucy, come here.
露西,过来
Hi, sweetie. I made us a midnight snack.
宝贝,我准备了午夜点心
Half an IHOP corn cake.
半个煎饼屋的玉米蛋糕
I understand that you want to see your daddy.
我知道你想见爸爸
And I really don’t want to keep you from him.
我不想拆散你们
I really honestly don’t. I want you to know that.
我真的不想,请你了解
So whenever you want to see him, you just tell me.
你想见他就告诉我
Any time you want to see him is fine…
你随时可以见他
but we kind of need to work it out first.
但我们要先约法三章
So how about a snack?
要不要吃点心?
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢你,晚安
Good night.
晚安
Everybody behave yourself.
大家要乖
Hi
嗨
Oh, how wonderful. You brought Willy.
真好,威利也来了…嗨,威利
Hi, Willy. Hi, Sam.
嗨,山姆
It’s good to see you.
真高兴见到你
We have to close the door because the dogs go out.
要把门关上,不然狗会跑出去
My husband left this when he moved out.
这是我丈夫搬走时留下的
Lovely Rita.
美丽的莉塔
OK, let me see.
我想想看…
They’re going to put Randy on the stand tomorrow first… and then you.
明天兰蒂先上证人席,接着是你
They’re a very nice couple.
她们很相配
And she’s pretty, and they have a nice house…
她很漂亮,他们家很漂亮
and she’s smart, too.
她也很聪明
Sam, I worry. I worry sometimes.
山姆,我有时会担心
Do you worry that you did something wrong?
你担心自己会做错事吗?
No
不是
I worry that I’ve gotten… more out of this relationship than you.
我担心这段友谊我会受益比较多
No
不…
I have the lawyer that never loses.
我的律师从来不会输
That’s me.
就是我
And the manager at the Pizza Hut’s gonna testify…
必胜客的经理要出庭作证
and that’s good.
这样很好
Absolutely.
是啊
And Annie said that George thinks
安妮说…
that George Harrison couldn’t maybe, he couldn’t write a song…
乔治哈里逊以为自己没能力写歌♥
but then he wrote “Here Comes the Sun”…
但后来他写了”太阳出来了”
and she said that it was one of the best songs on “Abbey Road.”
她说那是专辑里最棒的一首歌♥
George was always my favorite Beatle.
披头四团员中我最喜欢乔治
Yeah
对啊
She’s OK. Sorry.
她没事,抱歉
She fell asleep in the car.
她在车上睡着了
I was gonna turn back a
我本来想回去
nd tuck her in…
抱她上♥床♥睡觉
in her room.
回她的房♥间
You know, that I
就是我…
in her room that I made for her.
我替她准备的房♥间
Because I tried to make a really nice room for her.
我想给她一个舒适的房♥间
But I was afraid she’d wake up at our house…
但我担心她在我们家醒来时
and want to come home.
会想回到你身边
That’s a girl.
好乖
I have to apologize to you…
我要向你道歉,山姆
because I was gonna tell that judge…
因为我本来想告诉法官
that I could give Lucy the kind of love she never had.
我可以给露西她不曾有过的爱
But I can’t say that, because I’d be lying.I hope…
但我开不了口,因为我不能撒谎
I hope you’re saying what I think you’re saying.
我希望你说的话和我想像中一样
I hope you’re saying what I think you’re saying.
我希望你说的话和我想像中一样
I am.
没错
That’s right, Bye.
那就好
I’ll see you in court tomorrow.
明天法庭上见
Save me a seat, Sam. On your side. OK?
替我留个位子,在你旁边
Yeah. I’ll save you a seat on my side. Bye. Bye.
好,我会在旁边留位子给你