穿进内侧
And then pull up on the skinny part.
再绕过细的这条拉上来
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
好了
Today’s your big day, buddy. Making coffee.
今天是大日子,你要煮咖啡
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Thank you, George.
谢谢你,乔治
What time you got to be in court?
几点要出庭?
I have to be on the stand at 2:00.
我两点要上证人席
Two venti Caramel Macchiatos.
两杯大的焦糖玛奇朵
That’s a wonderful choice.
选得好
Two cappuccinos and a
两杯卡布其诺
Hazelnut Frappuccino.
一杯榛果法布其诺
Two Orange Mocha Chip Frappucinos.
两杯柳橙摩卡巧克力法布其诺
Two Caramel Frappucinos and a
两杯焦糖法布其诺和一杯…
I’m sorry. Can you tell me that one more time?
抱歉,请你再说一次
Everybody’s very thirsty today.
今天大家都很渴
Oh, boy.
天哪
I’m going as fast as I can. That’s the only thing.
我尽量在赶了,这最重要
But I don’t have all day.
我不能等你一整天,动作快
No, just another couple of minutes. Not all day.
再两分钟,不必一整天
You know what? Fine. Forget it. Thank you.
好吧,算了,谢谢你
Sam, I need that tall decaf vanilla drip right away.
山姆,快给我无咖♥啡♥因♥香草咖啡
A vanilla drip. Sorry.
香草咖啡,对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I really have to hurry, though.
我要赶快一点
Is that enough? Oh, shoot.
够了吗?真是的
Maybe you want something else.
改点别的吧
Sam, I need a grande soy latte…
山姆,我要特大杯豆奶拿铁
but don’t put any whipped cream or foam on it.
不加鲜奶油或泡沫
I’m just trying to go really fast.
我要很快才行
Oh, no!
糟了!
Sam, you’ll be late.
山姆,迟到了
Your Honor, I’m sure he’ll be here any moment.
庭上,他快来了
This is an extremely important day to Mr. Dawson.
今天是道森先生的大日子
I’m here!
我来了
Thank god
谢天谢地
Sorry.
对不起
Your Honor, may I have a moment to confer with my client?
庭上,我想和委托人谈谈
Make it brief, Ms. Harrison.
长话短说
What the hell happened to you?
怎么回事?
I’m late.
我迟到了
What’s that smell?
什么味道?
Mint?
薄荷?
No, no. The blender exploded.
搅拌器爆♥炸♥了
Look at me.
看着我,平静下来
Slow down, because Lucy needs you.
露西需要你
Yeah, Lucy needs me.
对,露西需要我
We need you, Ms. Harrison.
我们需要你,哈里逊小姐
I go in there now, because it’s my turn.
我要进去,轮到我了
Go sit.
去坐好u3000u3000u3000好的
How will you be able to pay for private tutoring?
你怎么付得起家教费?
There’s a free program at the YWCA…
YWCA有免费家教服务
and Lucy can go to that program.
露西可以去参加
Don’t you ever think it would be better for Lucy…
你不觉得让露西去寄养家庭
if she lived with a permanent foster family…
你随时可以去看她会比较好吗?
Because the Fosters, they don’t know Lucy.
因为寄养家庭不了解露西
And I know Lucy because I’m her father.
我了解她,因为我是她爸爸
So, I think if they want to see her…
若寄养家庭想看露西
then the Fosters can come over to our house to visit her.
可以来我家看她
And I’m very firm on this.
我很坚决
I’m very firm on this idea,
我很坚决
because Lucy belongs with me.
因为露西应该跟我住
Why?
为什么?
Remember when Paul McCartney wrote the song “Michelle”…
保罗麦卡尼写”蜜雪儿”这首歌♥
and then he only wrote the first part, Annie said.
安妮说他只写了前半段
And then he gave that part to John Lennon…
然后他交给了约翰蓝侬
and he wrote the part that said… “I love you, I love you, I love you.”
他写了”我爱你”那一段
Annie said that it wouldn’t have been… the same song without that…
安妮说整首歌♥没那段就不完整了
and that’s why the whole world cried… when the Beatles broke up
披头四解散时全世界都哭了
on April 10, 1970.
在1970年4月10号♥
No further questions.
没别的问题了
So, your parents put you in an institution.
你♥爸♥妈送你去疗养院
My mother got sick, see…
在我妈生病以后
so I had to go in an institution… when my mother got sick.
我妈生病了就送我去疗养院
What about your father? Where was he?
你♥爸♥呢?他在哪里?
He was gone when I was born.
我出生时他就走了
He went away when I was born.
我出生时他就走了
So the people at the institution were your parents.
疗养院的人等于是你♥爸♥妈
Were they nice to you?
他们对你好吗?
Some, yes.
有些好,有些不好
Some, no.
有些很好
Did they hit you?
有没有打你?
Sometimes they did hit me. Yeah.
有时会打我
Like you hit Lucy’s friend at her birthday party?
像你在庆生会上打露西的朋友?
Objection. Mistakes the facts and evidence.
抗♥议♥,误陈事实,没人打人
So, who do you look up to?
你以谁当榜样?
The head of the institution? The principal? The warden?
疗养院院长?校长?典狱长?
Not Mr. Whitehead. Not him.
不是怀海先生,不是他
Then who?
不然是谁?
Who?
谁?
Myself.
我自己
I look up to myself as a father.
我以自己当榜样
Mr. Dawson, you have the capacity of a 7 year old.
道森先生,你的心智只有七岁
What makes you think you have the ability to be a father?
凭什么为人父亲?
Your background, your IQ…
背景?智商?
your friends who can’t even testify
没能力作证的朋友?
Objection. Compound questions.
抗♥议♥,多重问题
My friands
我的朋友…
Objection!
抗♥议♥
Sustained.
抗♥议♥成立
They love Lucy, see.
他们爱露西
Even if Rita didn’t think they were smart enough… to testify,
莉塔觉得他们智力不足以作证
they love Lucy.
他们还是爱露西
Yeah. I love Lucy.
对,我爱露西
Even if Rita thought you’d wipe the floor with them.
就算莉塔觉得你会击溃他们
Mr. Dawson, your lawyer just objected.
道森先生,律师提出抗♥议♥
You didn’t have to answer that question.
不必回答刚才的问题
You can’t even follow simple rules… you’ve been observing day after day.
你连每天看的规则都无法遵守
Objection. Your Honor
抗♥议♥
Overruled.
抗♥议♥驳回
What makes you think you can raise a 7 year old?
你凭什么养育七岁小孩?
A 10 year old? A 13 year old?
十岁?十三岁?
You know what that means?
听得懂吗?
She’ll be six years more advanced than you.
到时候她会比你聪明六岁
What makes you think you can do that?
你凭什么教育她?
What makes you think you can do that?
你凭什么教育她?
What makes you think you can do that? I…
你凭什么教育她?
have had a lot of time, see, to…
我有很多时间
think about what it is… that makes somebody a good parent…
思考为人父母成功的条件
and it’s about constancy…
重要的是毅力
and it’s about…
重要的是…
patience,
耐心
and it’s about listening…
还有倾听
and it’s about pretending to listen… even when you can’t listen anymore.
听不见时也要假装听得见
And it’s about love, like she said.
她说还需要爱
See, Billy has a home with me…
比利跟我住才像个家
and I made it the best I could.
我尽力而为了
And it’s not perfect…
并不完美
and I’m not a perfect parent…
我不是完美的父亲
and sometimes I don’t have enough patience…
有时候耐心不够
and I forget he’s just a little kid..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!