恐怕你对这些敏感的问题
to that delicate area, Mr. Turner…
知识和见解也不多吧,泰纳先生
or any father, for that matter.
所有父亲都一样
And you’ve had plenty of opportunity…
你有很多机会观察父亲?
The fact that Ms. Cassell hasn’t left her room in…
柯塞小姐长年足不出户
I don’t know how many years…
抱歉,不知道多久
must have some effect on her perception.
想必影响了她的认识
I’ll allow it. Please answer the question.
抗♥议♥驳回,请回答问题
I have had 28 years in the real world… and…
我在现实世界里待了二十♥八♥年♥
I have been able to observe all kinds of fathers.
观察了形形色♥色♥的父亲
What about your father?
令尊呢?
Ms. Cassell…
柯塞小姐?
since you seem to be such an expert… on father daughter relationships.
你好像是父女关系的专家
I’m sorry, Ms. Cassell. I need to hear your response.
抱歉,请回答问题
What about your father?
令尊呢?
What about your father?
令尊呢?
Objection to that.
抗♥议♥
Excuse me, Mr. Dawson. Please.
抱歉,道森先生,请别打岔
Overruled. That’s overruled.
抗♥议♥驳回
Mr. Dawson, please sit down.
道森先生,请坐下
Overruled. Mr. Dawson, sit down!
道森先生,坐下!
Annie’s father was a meanie.
安妮的爸爸是个坏蛋
Sam has his big day on the stand tomorrow…
好吧,山姆明天要上证人席
and we need to do a little bit of work… so he’s as effective as you were.
先准备,让他和你一样对答如流
I want to be as effective as you were, Annie.
我想和你一样对答如流,安妮
On the Porsche, the door handle…
保时捷的车门把是隐藏式的
is a little hidden by that thingamajig.So, if you’re having trouble finding it
若你找不到…
No!
不要!
I think maybe Annie’s not exactly ready to go yet.
安妮可能是还没准备好要下车
e’ll just take our time.
好吧,慢慢来
Home.
自宅
Dialing office.
拨♥打♥办公室
Home.
自宅
Dialing office.
拨♥打♥办公室
Home, god damn it!
自宅!该死!
Dialing
拨♥打♥史龙医生
I’m ready now.
我准备好了
Good. Fine.
很好
Sam, Annie’s ready.
山姆,安妮准备好了
Sam, Wow!
山姆?
Let’s work in the den. It’s down here.
我们去密室,在这边
Hey, Willy. Where’s your dad?
威利,爸爸呢?
Guess.
猜猜看
I…
我不想猜,他人呢?
Working. Late.
加班
There. You guessed it.
你猜对了
Did he say who was supposed to take care of you?
他有没有说谁来照顾你?
You. But you said you were working late, too.
你啊,但你也要加班
I am working late.
我是在加班
How was your day?
你今天好吗?
You have to work. Go work.
要工作就快去吧
How was your
你…
Hello? Where are you?
喂?你在哪里?
I’ve been waiting here an hour.
我等了一个小时
We are not nomarl
我们根本生活不正常
Hi

Hi

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我没有,这话是什么意思?
You were on line two.
你在二线
You don’t sound like you’re on the freeway.
听不出来你在高速公路上
Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.
威尔罗宾逊,有危险
There you are.
找到你了
You gonna come see the movie? It’s the best part.
要不要看电影?很精彩耶
It’s getting late. We better get to work.
很晚了,先办正事
It’s time to get ready for bed.
威利,你该准备睡觉了
Willy, it’s time for bed.
威利,该睡觉了
Our strategy is… we’re aggressively pursuing a support system.
我们的策略是积极寻求外援
I’m going to ask you…
我想请问你
How are you prepared to help Lucy at school?”
你要怎么辅♥导♥露西的课业?”
Let me see. Let me see.
我想想看…
Sam, I told you, you have to stop saying that.
山姆,我叫你别这样
It makes you look stupid.
会显得很愚蠢
OK, try again.
好吧,再来一次
You say you will find her a tutor.
你说要替她找家教
find her a tutor.
我问你哪来的钱
Why do you eat so fast?
为何吃得这么快?
We have been over this a million times. Yeah.
我们讨论过好几百次了
YWCA替她找了免费家教You found her a free tutoring service at the YWCA.
你在
But I didn’t. You did.
不是我,是你
Can you grasp the concept of…
你懂不懂…
manipulating the truth? Not lying.
…窜改事实?不是撒谎
Just a little tweak here and there.
只是偶尔扭曲一下
No.
不懂
You’re so lucky. You get to play with Willy any time you want.
你很幸运,随时可以陪威利玩
He doesn’t want to play with me.
他不想和我玩
Yes, he does.
他想
Yes, he does. He does.
他很想
He thinks you don’t want to play, maybe.
他可能以为是你不想玩
That’s ridiculous. Of course I do.
胡扯,我当然想
Tweak.
扭曲事实
I drove around after work yesterday till 9:30…
我昨晚下班后开车绕到九点半
Iooking for that frigging
替他找那个该死的滑板车
Raptor scooter!
牵拖
So, what made you harass that young boy at your house?
你干嘛在家里骚扰那个小男孩?
I didn’t harass that boy, and you know it, Rita.
你知道我没骚扰他,莉塔
I’m pretending to be Mr. Turner. Remember?
我在假扮泰纳先生,记得吗?
If I look at you, I’m gonna laugh again.
看着你就又会笑出来
OK,
好吧
OK, Mr. Turner.
好吧,泰纳先生
I’m Mr. Turner.
我是泰纳先生
All right?
没错
right?
懂吗?
Isn’t Lucy already smarter than you?
露西比你聪明吧?
right

You buried yourself. You’ve got to do better.
你自断后路了,不能这样
I kind of think we’re the same smart.
我觉得我们一样聪明
What does that mean?
此话怎讲?
I know the bus routes better than she does.
我比她更熟悉公车路线
How does that make you the same smart?
那就和她一样聪明?
Doesn’t every parent want their kid to be smart?
父母不都希望小孩聪明?
right
没错
That’s true, but the issue here is that… at the age of seven, Lucy is smarter than you.
但重点是露西七岁就比你聪明了
But in some ways, I’m smarter than she is.
在某些方面,但有时我比她聪明
You got to be firm on this. In some ways, she’s
山姆,你要坚决一点
In some ways, I’m smarter than her.
在某些方面我比她聪明
In some ways, I’m smarter than you, Mr. Turner.
有时我也比你聪明,泰纳先生
In some ways, I’m smarter than you, Judge McNeilly.
有时我也比你聪明,麦尼利法官
Whoa. Take it down.
别太过火了
Want some marshmallows?
要不要吃棉花糖?
This is my husband’s. He’ll never notice.
这是我老公的,他不会发现
He has ten more just like it.
还有十套类似的西装
Try it on.
穿穿看
Will you look that way?
请你转过去
In there.
去里面换
I wasn’t exactly sure how to tie this.
我不会打领带
Does it look bad?
不好看吗?
No.
不会
Very, very good.
很好看
Cross over once.
交叉一次
And loop this around…
往上绕过来
and up inside of the neck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!