躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
别哭 别哭 别哭
No, no, no, no, no.
我不是故意吓你的 我的小宝贝
I didn’t mean to startle you, my little baby.
小吸血鬼宝宝 别说话
Hush, little vampire, don’t say a word
爸爸会把鸟头咬下来
Papa’s gonna bite the head off a bird
你个小不点儿
A-bitty goo-bah!
我想亲亲你的小屁♥股♥
I want to kiss your tush.
亲亲小屁♥股♥
I want to kiss your tush!
很好 但是面♥积♥要再大点
Nice, but maybe a little more square footage.
可以容纳更多妖怪
I want a lot of monsters here.
我来抓你啦 小梅维斯
I’m gonna get you, little Mavis.
我要抓住你啦
I’m gonna get you!
外面有什么
What out there?
我们从不去外面
Oh, we never go out there.
永远不
Ever.
后来妖怪们纷纷逃跑并躲起来
“And then the monsters ran away and were forced into hiding.
但叫哈利的人类发现了他们
“But Harry the Human found them
从他们的床底下蹦出来
“and jumped out from under their bed.”
我好怕怕
I’m scared!
烧了他们的衣服
“And burned their clothes.
咬他们的脚趾头
“And bit their toes!
还抢走了他们的糖果
“And took their candy!”
不要抢走我的糖果
Don’t take my candy.
小宝贝 别害怕
Babyclaws, you don’t need to be frightened.
我答应过你妈咪会永远保护你
I promised your mommy I would protect you forever.
我美丽的梅维斯
My beautiful May-vey
我帮你把屁屁擦干净
Let me wipe all your poop away
那帮人类都好坏坏
Those humans are nas-tay
还是和爸爸在一起吧
So with Daddy you will stay
要是有人想伤害你
And if a human tries to harm you
我就会
I’ll simply say
你是爸爸的小闺女
Because you’re Daddy’s girl
爸爸的小闺女
Daddy’s girl
双腿弯曲 跳下来
Just bend the legs and push off.
相信我 小耗子
Trust me, mouse.
我会飞啦 我会飞啦
I can fly! I can fly!
看看你
Look at you!
再快点 宝贝 再快点
Faster, baby! Faster!
你成功了 我的小魔女
You got it, my little voodoo doll!
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
怎么了 又怎么了
What? What?
我没事
Ow. I’m Okay.
已经盖好了
It’s ready.
看着不错
Looks good.
只有妖怪可以进来吗
Only monsters can get in?
当然了
Oh, absolutely.
隐蔽地非常好
It’s hidden real nicely.
前方有400英亩幽灵森林
You got 400 acres of haunted forest in front of you.
周围是亡灵禁区
You got the Land of the Undead on the perimeters.
有谁敢朝那边多瞄一眼
Any humans daring to even look over there
都会仓皇而逃
will run away real quick.
但要切记
But, of course, be smart.
不能有篝火 不要办烟火表演
No bonfires, no firework shows.
不能有火 我知道了
Yeah, yeah, no, no. No fire, I get it, I get it.
终于好了 我亲爱的玛莎
It’s time, my darling Martha.
我们以前常说要为梅维斯建造的地方
The place we always talked about for Mavis.
这里永远没人能伤害她
No one will ever harm her here.
精灵旅社
后面乱糟糟的
Yeah, it’s a mess back there.
欢迎来到精灵旅社
Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!
始于1♥8♥9♥8年的无人类旅馆
Human-free since 1♥8♥9♥8.
你最安全的落脚点
Your safest destination.
拿一份日程表
Take an itinerary.
我亲自设计了许多精彩的活动
I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events,
都是为我女儿明天的庆生盛会
all leading to my daughter’s birthday extravaganza tomorrow.
我们每年都盼着来呢 伯爵
We always look forward to coming every year, Count.
我们特别青睐此处的安全性
We enjoy the safety so much.
那是当然 我们就是为此才建的旅馆
Of course. That’s why we built it.
晚上好
Yes, good evening.
谢谢你 马蒂
Thank you, Marty.
你看起来还是那么白
You look pale, as well.
先生 先生 先生
Sir, sir, sir!
我们的管道有突发状况
We have an urgent plumbing issue.
管道 别急
Plumbing? On it.
胡立根先生
Mr. Ghouligan!
348房♥间的厕所堵了
There is a clogged toilet in room 348.
没事 谁没个肚子疼 大脚怪先生
It’s Okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot.
孩子们 过来
Hey, kids, reel it in.
别给爸妈惹麻烦
You’re only supposed to make Mom and Dad miserable.
这样可不乖哦
Now, now, is that any way to behave?
这是旅馆 不是墓地
This is a hotel, not a cemetery.
对不起 德库拉叔叔
Sorry, Uncle Drac.
德库拉 你好吗
Drac! How are ya?
韦恩 我的老朋友
Wayne, my old friend!
我太期待这个周末了
Couldn’t wait for this weekend.
离开那个阴森的地方几天也不错
Always great to be out of the shadows for a couple days.
你们家看起来其乐融融
The family looks beautiful.
他们弄脏的让我清理就行了
Let me just clean up their filth.
客房♥部
Housekeeping!
弗兰克 孩子 看看你
Frankie, my boy! Look at you!
又把自己邮寄过来呢 抠门先生
Still traveling by mail, Mr. Cheapo, huh?
不是钱的问题
It’s not a money thing.
我有飞机恐惧症 好吗
I have a plane phobia, okay?
我是说 那些引擎随时可能着
I mean, at any moment, those engines could catch…
火 没错 火是坏东西
Fire! Yeah, yeah. “Fire bad.”
我们知道
We know.
奥古斯都 浆糊脑子 有没有搞错
Augustus, Porridge Head, come on!
那个像是弗兰克斯坦的头吗
Does that look like Frankenstein’s head?
德库拉 老兄 你的披肩怎么了
Hey, Drac, buddy, what’s going on with your cape there?
什么意思
What do you mean?
谁掐了我
Who pinched me?
抱歉 你太迷人了
Guilty. You’re irresistible.
是啊 真好玩 隐形人
Yes, very amusing, Invisible Man.
你好 很高兴”看见”你
Hello. Great to “See” You.
老段子了
Never gets old.
没打中
Missed me.
没打中 没打中 没打中
Missed me, missed me, missed me.
好吧 你赢了 拿着培根
Okay, you win. Hold this bacon.
干嘛要我拿着培根
Why am I holding bacon… Ahh!
不要 叫他们下去
No! Get ’em off!
派对我来也
Here comes the party!
你好 默里
Hello, Murray!
德库拉 还好吗 老兄
Drac, what’s up, buddy?
沙子 默里 沙子
The sand, Murray, the sand!
总是风尘仆仆的
Always with the sand.
沃尔夫 旺达 弗兰克
Wolfie! Wanda! Frank!
我喜欢这家伙
I love this guy.
他总是声嘶力竭
He always bringing it full tilt.
你看起来又瘦了
You’re looking skinny, too.
瘦得就剩一个头了
Now that you’re just a head.
我饶不了你
Okay, you’ll pay for that.
最近怎么样 德库拉
So what’s up, Drac?
旅馆现在运营得不错
The hotel is looking off the hook.
各位 瞧好吧
Hey, guys, watch this.
顺便说一句 你指对路了
By the way, you were right about those directions.
很好 很好
Oh, good, good.
真的 我从底格里斯河走到尼罗河
Yeah, I took the Tigris through the Nile,
一路畅行无阻