I will send you some help.
有事请我会帮你忙的
Okay, babies.
好了 宝贝们
We have heard reports of reprisal massacres.
我们听说了报复性屠杀的行动
Will the U.N. Intervene to stop the bloodshed?
联合国会出面制止流血事件的发生吗?
We’re here as peacekeepers, not as peacemakers.
我们来这儿是为了维持和平 而非创造和平
My orders are not to intervene.
我下令不得对此加以干涉
Excuse me. Thank you, Colonel.
抱歉 谢谢 上校
Here. Over here.
这儿 过来
Listen, I got us a car, but we gotta move now.
听着 我弄了辆车 我们必须马上离开
We’re not allowed to do that, Jack.
我们不能那样做 杰克
David, the shit’s going down outside these walls. We gotta cover it.
大卫 那些该死的东西会把墙推倒 我们必须有所防备
We’re not leaving the hotel grounds unless we have an armored car.
我们不会离开饭店的 除非有装甲车
That’s the ground rules. The ground rules?
这是章程 章程?
Where do you think we are, fucking Wimbledon?
你以为我们这是在哪儿? 他妈的温布尔登吗?
We cover the story from here until we get the proper vehicles, Jack.
就此作罢 直到弄到合适的交通工具 杰克
Shoot some “B” roll of the refugees.
去拍摄些名单B中的难民吧
Let’s go.
我们走
Colonel, I have no way to protect these people.
上校 我无法确保这些人的安全
And I have more refugees than I have room for as it is.
我这儿的房间装不下这么多难民
I was given 20 orphans today by the Red Cross.
红十字会今天带来了20名孤儿
This is not a refugee camp.
这儿不是难民营
Can you not take them with you to your facilities?
你不能把他们带去你那儿吗?
No, I can’t do that, Paul. I’m sorry.
不行 我不能那样 保罗 抱歉
I’m overwhelmed at my refugee camp.
我的难民营很令人担忧
I’m under attack, constant attack.
那儿一直在打仗 持续的战斗
As soon as we can stabilize this situation, then I’ll take ’em.
一旦我们控制住局势 我就带他们去那儿
and stop the Tutsi cockroaches who try to run from justice.
…防止那些试图逃脱审判的图西族蟑螂 …
The Tutsi cockroach judge called Makesa is hiding at 4…
一名叫马吉萨的图西族法官躲在4个…
Kabulla and his cockroaches… Turn that radio off.
…喀布尔和他的同伙… 关掉收音机 …
Watch out for him. He…
他的情况将被密切关注 他…
And get back to work. We have a hotel to run.
回去工作 我们必须让饭店正常运作
There’s no work here anyway. The boss has left.
这儿没什么好干的了 老板都走了
I am your boss!
我就是你们的老板!
Sir, there’s a call from the Mille Collines in Rwanda on line one.
先生 卢旺达米尔·科林斯饭店来电 一号线
Yes? Who am I speaking to?
什么? 你哪位?
Yes, sir, Paul Rusesabagina, the house manager.
是的 先生 我是保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳 客房经理
I met you on your last visit here, Mr. Tillens.
上次你来这儿是我们见过面 提伦斯先生
Ah, yes. Paul, I remember.
啊 是的 保罗 我记得
How are things there?
情况怎么样了?
The situation is difficult, sir.
很复杂 先生
Some of our directors believe we should close the Mille Collines
有部分董事觉得我们应该 关闭米尔·科林斯饭店
until this unrest is over.
直到动荡的局面结束
I’m not sure about that, Paul. What do you think?
我对此拿不定主意 保罗 你觉得呢?
Sir, that would be very bad for our reputation.
先生 那会对我们的声誉造成不良影响
The Mille Collines is an oasis of calm for all our loyal customers.
米尔·科林斯饭店对于忠实的消费者来说 就是一片平静的绿洲
What would they think if Sabena deserted them now?
比利时航空公司弃之不顾 他们会怎么想?
I assure you, the United Nations have everything under control, sir.
我想你保证 联合国已经控制了一切 先生
Very well, Paul. Very well.
很好 保罗 很好
But if this thing gets worse, we must close.
但如果形势变得更严峻 我们还得关闭
If there is anything I can do, please call.
要是有什么需要我帮忙的 给我电话
Sir, yes, there is one thing I’m going to be needing from you right away.
先生 是的 我现在正有一件事需要你帮忙
Let me tell you, it was an embarrassment for me to have to ask for this.
告诉大家 我这样请求大家显得很尴尬
Most of us in this room have known each other and worked together for many years.
在场的大多数人都相互认识 并共事多年
Is it really necessary for me to get a letter from Belgium
真的需要我致函比利时方面
for you to perform your duties?
来让你们继续工作吗?
In fact, forget this letter.
实际上 别在乎这封信
If you don’t want to work for me and would rather be out there, then leave now.
要是你们不想为我工作 情愿出去 那现在就离开吧
Please, everyone, back to work.
拜托 各位 回到工作岗位上去
Paul, thank you for coming.
保罗 感谢你来
The air conditioner’s on the blink. Is there any way you can have a look at it?
空调不能用了 能帮我看看吗?
I’m just on a deadline. Certainly.
这是我最后一天了 当然
Fred, let me know when you get the satellite feed. Thanks.
弗雷德 告诉我你何时收到卫星信号的 谢谢
Mr. Fleming, I brought you some tea as well, sir.
弗莱明先生 我还给你带了些茶叶来 先生
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢 保罗
You’re an oasis in the desert.
你是沙漠里的一片绿洲
the elements of the government and army
…政府和军队的人 …
are following the example of what happened to the Americans in Somalia.
正在效仿索马里的美国人的做法
I think they intend to intimidate us, try to attack us, and…
我认为他们意欲胁迫我们 试图袭击我们…
hope that the West will pull all its troops out.
希望西方能考虑撤军
Do you think they’ll succeed? No, they won’t.
你认为他们会成功吗? 不 当然不会
The U.N.’s here to stay.
联合国维和部队就驻扎在这儿
What about the outbreak of violence
总统的飞机被击落后
since the shooting down of the president’s plane?
暴力事件的情况如何?
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
你到底在干什么?
I’m responsible for the safety of this crew.
我要对这些人的安全负责
What is this?
什么?
Where did you get this? Half a mile down the road.
哪儿拍的? 沿途半英里处
Fred, it’s David.
弗雷德 我是大卫
I’ve got incredible footage. It’s a massacre.
我拿到了让人难以置信的录像 关于集体屠杀
Dead bodies, machetes.
死尸 以及弯刀
If I get this through right away, can you make the evening news?
如果我立即赶过去 你能播报晚间新闻吗?
Yeah.
好
You have to lead with this.
这个必须头条播报
I point at you, you do a shot.
我是说你 你来试试看
And you’ll get a total double and see if all the drinking…
你会得到两倍的偿还 看看是否所有的酒…
Excuse me, Mr. Daglish. Hey, Paul.
抱歉 达格里什先生 嘿 保罗
Listen, sorry about earlier.
听我说 之前的事很抱歉
If I’d known you were in there, I wouldn’t have…
如果我知道你在那儿 我就不会…
I am glad that you have shot this footage and that the world will see it.
你拍下这段录像我很高兴 全世界都能看到
It is the only way we have a chance that people might intervene.
这是我们有机会让人干涉的唯一办法
Yeah, and if no one intervenes, is it still a good thing to show?
不错 但要是没人来干涉 披露这些还会是好事吗?
How can they not intervene when they witness such atrocities?
人们看到这种暴行 怎么会不干涉呢?
I think if people see this footage…
我认为如果人们看到这些录像…
they’ll say, “Oh, my God, that’s horrible,”
…他们会说 “噢 上帝 太恐怖了” …
and then go on eating their dinners.
然后便继续享用他们的晚餐
What the hell do I know? Listen, you wanna just relax?
我到底在想什么? 听着 想去放松一下吗?
I have more work to do. I thank you for your offer.
我还有事情要做 谢谢你的邀请
Please enjoy your evening, Mr. Daglish.
祝你晚上过得愉快 达格里什先生
Help! Please help us! Please! Sir! Sir!
救命啊! 请救救我们! 求求你们了! 先生! 先生!
We’ve got trouble at the gate.
门口出事了
Can we have some medical assistance here, please?
请问这儿有医疗援助吗?
That group, come with me. Move out of the area.
那群人 跟我来 离开那个地方
Here, get up, get up. Right, fall back, everybody.
到这边来 起来 起来 好了 所有人都后退
Benedict, what is happening?
本尼迪克特 怎么回事?
They’re killing everyone. The lady…
他们杀了所有人 妇女…
The Interhamwe have surrounded the whole town.
部族民兵包围了整个城市
Come on!
快!
Cover the road. Now.
开路 马上
Stand your ground.
站好岗
Hold the line.
坚持
Do not shoot! Do not shoot!
别开枪! 别开枪!
Lieutenant, guard this gate. Yes, sir.
中尉 去看着门口 是 先生
You two, take up positions behind those sandbags.
你们俩 到沙袋后面去
They murdered my men. I lost ten Belgian U.N. Soldiers.
他们杀了我们的人 维和部队死了十个比利时士兵
They were protecting the lady prime minister.
他们是在保护女首相的安全
She is dead? Yeah, she’s dead.
她死了? 不错 死了
The Europeans are putting together an intervention force.
欧洲人正在集结武装准备干涉
They’ll be here in a few days.
几天后就能抵达
I understand that, Colonel, but there is simply no place for me to put all of them.
我明白 上校 但这些人我没办法安置了
What can I do?
我能怎么办?
I’ll put two more men on the gate, two of my best lieutenants.
我会再派两个人去门上 都是我最好的中尉
All right. All right.
好吧 好
I understand. Thank you.
我知道了 谢谢
Madame Archer.
阿彻夫人
Hello.
你好
We were expecting you five days ago. I’m sorry.
我们五天前就一直等着你 抱歉
My brother and his family, did you find them?
我哥哥的家人 你找到了吗?
I made it to the house, but it was empty.
我到了他们的住处 但屋里没人
Empty? It had been ransacked.
没人? 一定是被搜查过了
As I left, an old woman, she waved to me.
我走的时候 一位老太太朝我招手