Please, don’t worry.
拜托 别担心
Tomorrow you will come by the house and we will discuss this with Tatiana.
明天你过来 我们和塔莎娜商量一下
All right?
好吗?
Good night, Paul. Yes. Kiss the girls for me.
晚安 保罗 是的 代我吻吻姑娘们
Shit!
见鬼!
Stay in your houses. Stay in your house.
呆在家里别出来 呆在家里别出来
Everybody stay in your house!
所有人都呆在家里别出来!
Tatiana?
塔莎娜?
Paul! Tatiana!
保罗! 塔莎娜!
What is going on here? Our house has been burned.
这儿怎么回事? 我们的房子被烧了
Didn’t you hear the news? What news?
你没听到新闻? 什么新闻?
They are saying President Habyarimana has been murdered.
据说哈比亚利马纳总统被谋杀了
Tutsi rebels have killed him.
图西族反叛分子干的
Nonsense. Why would the rebels kill the president when he agreed to peace?
瞎说 总统是去签署和平协定的 怎么会被反叛分子谋杀?
Everyone, please, out of this room. Please.
各位 拜托 别呆在这儿 拜托
Jean Baptiste, find them seats in the other room.
吉恩·巴提斯 让他们到别的房间去坐
Odette, please.
奥德特 拜托
Did you meet with Thomas and Fedens? Yes. I told them to go home.
你见到托马斯和费登丝了? 不错 我让他们回家去
Go and call them, Tatsi. I’ve tried. Our phones, they do not work.
去给他们打个电话 塔莎 我试过了 电话 不能用
Why do the neighbors run to us? You are the only Hutu they can trust.
为什么邻居都跑到我们家来? 你是他们唯一能信任的胡图族人
You are a Tutsi.
但你是图西族啊
They are scared, Paul. I am scared.
他们很害怕 保罗 我也很害怕
These are probably rumors started by agitators.
这可能是煽动者放出的谣言
We must remain calm for the children, Tatsi. We must.
为了孩子们 我们必须保持平静 塔莎 我们必须这样
Forgive me, Paul. Elys says that Roger has gone.
抱歉 保罗 伊利说罗杰走了
Gone? Gone where?
走了? 去哪儿了?
He was afraid for his friend Simon, Mama. Where has he gone, Elys?
他担心他的朋友西蒙 妈妈 他去哪儿了 伊利?
He went next door.
去隔壁了
Wait. Paul!
等等 保罗!
Tatiana, no. You have to stay here with the children.
塔莎娜 别来 你去和孩子们呆着
Stay in the house. No! Please.
到屋里去 别出来! 拜托
Paul, please, what is wrong? Tell me, what is wrong?
保罗 拜托 怎么了? 给我说 怎么了?
Oh, my son! Where are you hurt? Is he okay? Oh, my baby!
噢 儿子! 你哪儿受伤了? 他还好吗? 噢 宝贝!
Talk to me. Where are you hurt?
告诉我 哪儿受伤了?
Paul?
保罗?
Oh, Tatsi.
噢 塔莎
Odette, Odette!
奥德特 奥德特!
Oh, no.
噢 不
I’m okay.
我没事
Get his clothes off. Tatsi, please get some water.
脱掉他的衣服 塔莎 弄点水来
He’s hurt. Please, let’s get his clothes off.
他受伤了 拜托 把他的衣服脱下来
He’s covered in blood. Lay back, son.
他身上都是血 躺下 孩子
He went next door to the Chirangas.
他去隔壁齐朗戈家了
Where is he hurt?
他哪儿受伤了?
Look here, Odette, look here.
看这儿 奥德特 看看这儿
Stay still, Roger. Keep him still, Paul.
别动 罗杰 让他别动 保罗
I can’t find the wound. What happened to you?
我找不到伤口 你怎么了?
Tell your mother. Talk to me.
告诉你妈妈 告诉我
Tell your mother what happened, Roger.
给你妈妈说怎么了 罗杰
Roger, you’re okay.
罗杰 会没事的
Do not worry, he is not cut. He is not hurt.
别担心 他没受伤 他没受伤
This is not his blood, Paul.
这不是他的血 保罗
You are not hurt.
你没有受伤
My darling, it’s okay. It’s okay.
亲爱的 没事儿 没事了
You are safe. Look at your mother.
安全了 看着妈妈
Come here, Elys.
过来 伊利
Where did the blood come from? Please, please!
这些血哪儿来的? 拜托 拜托!
You are safe. You are out, Roger.
安全了 你出去了 罗杰
You are safe, you are safe, Roger. You are safe, Roger.
安全了 安全了 罗杰 安全了 罗杰
It’s okay.
没事了
I love you so much. I love you.
我爱你 爱你
Oh, son.
噢 儿子
Paul.
保罗
Listen to me, good people of Rwanda. Terrible news…
卢旺达善良的人们 听我说 可怕的消息…
It is true. Horrible news…
是真的 恐怖的新闻…
Our great president is murdered by the Tutsi cockroaches.
我们伟大的总统 被蟑螂一般的图西族人谋杀了
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝!
They tricked him to sign their phony peace agreement.
他们诱骗他去签署假和约
Then they shot his plane from the sky.
然后在空中击中了他的飞机
It is time to clear the brush, good Hutus of Rwanda.
算账的时候到了 优秀的卢旺达胡图族人
We must cut the tall trees.
我们必须砍倒高的树木
Cut the tall trees now!
立即砍倒高的树木!
The soldiers are here!
有士兵来了!
Let us go to work, loyal Hutus. No, no.
我们开始努力吧 忠诚的胡图族人 不 不
Everyone, stay calm. Stay calm and be quiet.
各位 保持平静 保持平静 安静下来
Find these traitors. Let none of them escape.
找出这些叛国者 一个都别放过
Split up. Everybody out.
走开 所有人都出来
You two, check the back. Go.
你们两个 去看看后面 快去
You, go and find him. Yes, sir.
你 去找他 是 先生
I better go have a word with them.
我得去和他们谈谈
Go around the back. Make sure no one comes out.
去后面看看 别让人跑了
Yes, sir!
是 先生!
Who’s in charge here?
你们谁负责?
You.

Can I help you, sir? Everybody out! Out!
能帮上什么忙吗 先生? 所有人都出来! 出来!
Let me see your identity card. Grab your things. Go!
身份证拿出来看看 拿着东西 快走!
I am a good friend of General Bizimungu.
我是比齐蒙戈将军的好朋友
Get out!
出来!
Get out of here!
出来!
Everybody, out! Get out, get out!
所有人都出来! 出来 出来!
You work at the Hotel Diplomat?
你在外事饭店工作?
No, I work at the Mille Collines.
不 我在米尔·科林斯饭店工作
I used to work at the Diplomat.
我以前在外事饭店工作
We want to use that hotel. All the room keys are in the safe.
我们要使用饭店 所有的房门钥匙都被锁在保险柜里
You must open it. Let’s go.
你去把它打开 我们走
Paul! Sir, I cannot leave my family.
保罗! 先生 我不能撇下家人不管
I must take them with me. It is not safe here.
我要带上他们 这儿不安全
There are Tutsi spies everywhere.
到处都是图西族间谍
I cannot take all these people.
我不会让你都带上
No, no, sir, you do not have to.
不 不 先生 不要紧的
We have our car and our van.
我们有轿车 也有货车
Captain Kaliso, come on. Roger.
卡里索上尉 快过来 收到
Let’s go! Come on. Hurry! Go around, go around.
我们走! 快来 快! 走 走
We found him. Let’s go. Let’s go!
搜查到了 走 走!
Can I go with you? Yes, of course, Jeremiah. Hurry.
我能和你一起吗? 可以 当然 耶利米 快
Oh, Jesus, no!
噢 上帝 不!
Oh, it’s Simon, Papa!
噢 是西蒙 爸爸!
Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look. Don’t look, Tatiana.
别看 别看 别看 别看 塔莎娜
The safe is in the manager’s office. You two, go with him.
保险柜在经理办公室 你们俩 和他一起去
Look at this. Beer.
看看这个 啤酒
I’ve got them.
拿到了
Get down, all of you!
蹲下 所有人都蹲下!
Sir, sir. Here, I have them. I have them. I’ve got them.
先生 先生 这儿 拿到了 我拿到了 我拿到了
Traitor!
叛国者!
These are Tutsi cockroaches!
这些都是图西族蟑螂!
Let me explain, sir. Please wait.
让我解释 先生 拜托等等
Shoot them.
开枪
Shoot them.
开枪
Please, I don’t use guns. I don’t.
求求你了 我不会用枪 不会
It’s easy.
很简单
Shoot them, or you die first.
开枪 不然你就先去死
Sir, what could I pay you not to do this?
先生 我给你多少钱才能不杀他们?
You wanna pay me?
给我钱?
Why not? Look at them.
为什么不呢? 看看他们
These are not rebels.
他们不是反叛分子
Soon they will be worthless to you.
对你来说他们马上就失去价值了
Why not take some money for your work?
为什么不在执行任务时赚点钱呢?
How much? You name a price.
多少? 你开个价吧
francs for each.
每个人10000法郎 10,000
Sir, I don’t have that much. Okay.
先生 我没那么多钱啊 好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!