Watch out!
当心!
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下!
Are you hurt? Go outside.
受伤了吗? 到外面去
Please stay still. There’s glass here. I will get it out.
带着别动 这儿有碎玻璃 我来解决
Is anyone hurt, Odette?
有人受伤吗 奥德特?
Lots of cuts and bruises.
很多人被割伤 擦伤
Thank God it was a storeroom.
感谢上帝这只是储藏室
And in Rwanda, humanitarian agencies report
在卢旺达 人道主义机构报道称
that a rapid advance by the Tutsi rebel army
图西族叛军的快速增长
has sparked a mass evacuation of Hutu refugees towards the Congo.
让大批胡图族难民逃向刚果
One aid worker described it
一名援助者描述说
as the largest refugee exodus in modern history.
这是近代史上最大的一次难民潮
The rebels have taken half the city,
反叛分子占领了半个城市
and they have proposed a deal the Hutu generals are willing to accept.
他们提出的条件 胡图族将军愿意接受
The rebels will exchange their Hutu prisoners,
反叛分子决定用胡图族的囚犯作交换
and you people, all of you,
你们呢 所有的人
will be able to move behind the rebel lines where it’s safe.
将被转移到叛军后方的安全地带
The Interhamwe, what about them?
部族民兵呢 他们怎么样?
No one controls them. This time they will kill us all.
没人能控制他们 他们现在要杀了我们所有人
They will kill us all if we stay here.
如果呆在这儿 他们才会杀了我们所有人
We have to take the chance.
我们必须把握机会
What time should we be ready to leave?
我们应该什么时候撤离?
I can put it together in two days, Paul.
我想两天后应该可以 保罗
Two days?
两天?
Colonel, there is no way that we can hold out for two days.
上校 我们不能在这儿呆上两天的时间
I have nothing left to bribe them with.
我一无所有了 无法贿赂他们
Colonel, we will all be dead in two days.
上校 两天后我们都会死的
Diane… let your mother rest.
黛安…让你妈妈睡吧
You rest too, sweetheart. Go to sleep.
你也睡了 甜心 睡吧
Diplomat.
外交官饭店
What?
什么?
I have to go to the Diplomat.
我要去外交官饭店
What are you doing? We have to go to the Diplomat.
你要干什么? 我们得去外交官饭店
To do what? Your items, they are there.
去干什么? 你的东西 放在那儿
Will you please put your policemen at the gate, sir?
让你的警察守住门好吗 先生?
No. Let us see what you have to offer first.
不 我们先去看看你有什么给我
Oh, no. Madame Archer.
噢 不 阿彻夫人
Move, move!
快走 快走!
Cover us. Yes, sir.
掩护我们 是的 先生
Hurry!
快!
Come on, show me.
快点 让我看
Look at this. Nice, yes?
看这个 不错 对吧?
And here you are.
还有这些
The rebels are getting closer, yes?
反叛分子越来越近了 对吗?
The rebels can have this graveyard.
反叛分子能将此变为坟场
We have ordered everyone out of the city.
我们下令所有人都离开这个城市
Here.

Have a drink.
喝一口
You know what the Scottish call it?
你知道苏格兰人怎么叫这个?
No.
不知道
“Uisge beatha”… water of life.
“Uisge beatha”… 生命之泉
I went once on a tour of the finest single malt distillery in the world.
我去世界上最好的单一麦芽酿酒厂参观过
Have you ever been to Scotland? No, sir.
你去过苏格兰吗? 没有 先生
Wonderful country.
很不错的国家
Wonderful golf.
能玩很棒的高尔夫球
I wonder, will I ever go back?
我不知道 我是否还能回去?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
No.

I hope we all get to do a great many things, General.
我希望我们都能接触到许许多多的东西 将军
Can we go now, please, sir?
请问我们可以走了吗 先生?
I am going to do you a great favor, Paul.
我要帮你个大忙 保罗
Private. Yes, sir!
士兵 是 先生!
Pack those carefully, put them in my jeep, and guard them.
小心装好 放在我吉普车上 守好
I am going to take you with us to our new headquarters in Gitarama.
我要带你到吉塔拉马我们新司令部去
I do not want to go to Gitarama, sir.
我不想去吉塔拉马 先生
Well, you can’t go back to the hotel.
呃 你不能回饭馆去
The crazy men are on their way there now.
疯狂的人正奔向那儿
Sir… General, we must go back so that I can get my family.
先生…将军 我们得回去 我要带走我的家人
Trust me, we are better off here.
相信我 比在这儿境况好得多
General, these are difficult times.
将军 这是困难时期
We need to help one another.
我们需要相互帮助
And what help can I get from you, Paul?
我需要你帮我什么 保罗?
You are a marked man, sir. How so?
你是众人瞩目的人 先生 那又怎样?
You are on a list. The Americans have you on their list as a war criminal.
你在名单上 美国人把你写在战犯的名单上
Paul, I am sick and tired of your lies.
保罗 我很讨厌也很厌倦你骗我
Are you stupid, General?
你傻了吗 将军?
How do you think these people operate?
你觉得那些人会怎么做?
You sit here with five stars on your chest. Who do you think they are coming after?
在这儿你胸前有五颗勋章 你想想是谁让你得到的?
Fine.
很好
We will go to Gitarama, and you will stay on that list.
我们去吉塔拉马 你就会一直写在那个名单上
I committed no war crimes. Who will tell them?
我没有从事任何战争犯罪 谁来评判呢?
You need me to tell them how you helped at the hotel.
你要我来说 你是如何帮助饭店的人的
They blame you for all their misfortunes. They say you led the massacres.
他们谴责你带来的不幸 他们说你领导了屠杀
I led no massacres!
我没有领导屠杀!
Do you think they’re going to believe you?
你觉得他们会信你吗?
You will tell them the truth!
你去告诉他们真相!
I will tell them nothing unless you help me.
我绝不告诉他们 除非你帮我
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你要干什么 杀了我?
Shoot me.
杀了我啊
Please shoot me. It would be a blessing.
拜托杀了我 上帝赐予我的
I will pay you to shoot my family.
你杀了我的家人我会偿还的
You cannot hurt me.
你不能伤害我
You will tell them that I did nothing!
你去告诉他们 我什么都没干!
We are leaving. Right now.
我们走 就现在
Get out!
出来!
Get these people away from the gate!
别让人到门口去!
Stop it! Stop it!
停! 停!
Clear the hotel.
离开饭店
Tatiana! Get out of here!
塔莎娜! 离开这儿!
Get out! Tatiana!
出去! 塔莎娜!
Get out!
出去!
All of the militia must leave now! Get out!
所有民兵都离开! 出去!
Oh, no, no!
噢 不 不!
Shut up, cockroach! Get down!
闭嘴 蟑螂! 蹲下!
That’s him. That’s him!
就是他 就是他!
Shit. That’s the manager!
见鬼 经理在那儿!
Stop him. Stop him! I got him! I got him!
抓住他 抓住他! 我看到他了! 我看到他了!
Stay where you are!
呆着别动!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
Have you seen Tatiana? No, I’ve not seen Tatiana.
看到塔莎娜了吗? 没有 没看到塔莎娜
Paul, what is happening? I have to find my wife!
保罗 怎么了? 我要去找我妻子!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
Tatiana!
塔莎娜!
They’ve gone. They’ve gone.
他们走了 他们走了
They’ve gone.
他们走了
What were you going to do with this?
你拿这个干什么?
I thought you had…
我还以为你…
I thought you had jumped.
我还以为你跳了
Everyone on the trucks, please.
所有人都到车上去 拜托
Take your luggage. Families please stay together.
带上你们的行李 一家人呆在一起
Oh, please. As fast as you can, everyone. Please.
噢 拜托 大家尽快 拜托
There’s enough room for everyone.
所有人都能上去
I hope someday we will come back.
希望有朝一日我们能再回来
Let’s move out.
我们走
What is wrong with her?
她怎么了?
She has a very high fever.
她发了高烧
Where are we going, Daddy?
我们要去哪儿 爸爸?
Someplace safe.
安全的地方
My God.
上帝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!