Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I don’t know. We wait until seven.
不知道 我们等到七点
If she is not back with the girls by then…
如果到时候他没有带回姑娘们…
she may not be coming.
…她就可能不会来了 …
Thank you.
谢谢
Please, take these letters.
拜托 带着这些邮件
Yes, I will take your letters.
好的 我会带着的
Thank you so much, Paul, taking the letter.
太感谢你了 保罗 带着这些邮件
Thank you so much. Yes, I am sorry.
非常感谢 是的 抱歉
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I am sorry. I wish I could have done more. I am sorry.
抱歉 希望我能帮你们更多 抱歉
God be with you.
上帝与你同在
Yes, do you have any children? Yes, you’re clear to go.
是的 你有孩子吗? 是的 你可以走了
No, sorry, no good.
不 抱歉 没用的
Come. Come, children.
来 来 孩子们
Tatsi, come.
塔莎 来
Please, Paul, the girls. We wait a little longer.
拜托 保罗 姑娘们 我们在等一下吧
We cannot wait. We cannot wait, Tatsi.
我们不能等了 不能等了 塔莎
There you go.
来吧
Let’s move out!
出发!
Good luck, sir.
好运 先生
I am not leaving. You hold Tatiana. Take care of my family.
我不能走 你拉着塔莎娜 照顾我的家人
Paul. Paul!
保罗 保罗!
I cannot leave these people to die. I cannot leave these people.
我不能眼睁睁看着这些人去死 我不能留下这些人不管
Papa!
爸爸!
Roger! Roger, I will follow on the next flight.
罗杰! 罗杰 我会乘下一班飞机的
No, don’t leave me! Paul!
不 别扔下我! 保罗!
Don’t worry. Don’t worry, children. Your father’s going to be okay.
别担心 别担心 孩子们 你爸爸没事儿的
Papa!
爸爸!
Don’t worry. He’s okay. I want Papa!
别担心 他没事儿的 我要爸爸!
It’s okay.
没事儿的
I say those Hutus who shelter the cockroaches
我觉得那些庇护蟑螂的胡图族人
are the same as cockroaches.
同蟑螂毫无差别
They are all the same. This is crazy.
他们是同类 太疯狂了
RTLM电台 Their fate should be the same. This is RTLM.
他们应该有相同的命运 这里是
The Tutsi cockroaches of the rebel army must be denied recruits.
图西族叛军一定对征兵表示否认
Come on, good Hutus. The graves are not yet full.
来吧 胡图族人 坟墓尚有余位
Who will help us fill them? That goddamn radio station.
谁愿意去填补空缺? 该死的电台
Okay. Yeah, they are going to the airport.
好 是的 他们正去机场
Stand by your radios. I am hearing some urgent news.
锁定你的广播频率 我听到些紧急新闻
Boss! Please, come quick! Not now, Dube.
老板! 拜托 快来! 现在不行 杜比
It is important! It is on the radio. You have to hear it.
很重要! 正在广播 你快来听
We have received reports of very important cockroaches
我们收到非常重要消息 说有蟑螂
and traitors trying to escape from the Mille Collines Hotel.
和叛徒试图逃离米勒·科林斯饭店
Gather up your weapons.
收起你们的武器吧
Stand by your radios. We will keep you informed.
锁定您的广播频率 我们会有后续报道
They are being smuggled away… No, no! Who told them of this, Dube?
他们正被偷运出国… 不 不! 谁告诉他们的 杜比?
I saw Gregoire, sir. It is Gregoire.
我看到格莱戈瓦了 先生 一定是格莱戈瓦
I saw him leaving in our bus.
我在大巴上看到了他
Please, sir, I will give you whatever I have.
拜托 先生 你要什么我都给你
I say who leaves that hotel, and no one else.
我要知道谁离开了饭店 而不是其他人
General Bizimungu, they are driving into an ambush.
比齐蒙戈将军 他们遭到了伏击
Slow down.
慢点
Stay calm.
别慌
What is happening? We’re stopping.
怎么回事? 车停了
You have got cockroaches in these trucks.
你们车上藏了蟑螂
No, no. I’ve got U.N. Personnel in these trucks.
没有 不是 车上都是联合国的人员
I’ve got permission to go through these roadblocks.
我获准可以通过路障
I’m going to search these trucks. You are not going to search this convoy.
我要搜查车厢 你不能搜查这个车队
I am. Cover me.
我要 掩护我
Go to the back.
到后面去
Get away from that truck. Get away from that truck! Now!
别靠近车辆 别靠近车辆! 马上离开!
Get back! You’re not to hurt these people.
退后! 你们不能伤及这些人
Get back! Move back!
退后! 退后!
Look, I told you, you’ve got cockroaches in your truck.
听着 我给你讲 你车上藏有蟑螂
No, no, no. They’re political refugees under U.N. Sanction.
不 不 不 他们是联合国批准的政治难民
News has come to us that we have cowards in our own army
有消息称 我们自己的军中有胆小怕事之人
who will not let us punish them.
不让我们惩罚他们
No!
不!
You’re moving cockroaches from Mille Collines?
你想从米勒·科林斯饭店带走蟑螂?
No, sir. No, sir, they’re political refugees.
不 先生 不 先生 他们是政治难民
They cannot leave Mille Collines. They are not leaving.
他们不能离开米勒·科林斯饭店 他们都不能离开
Stop him!
阻止他!
You bastard!
你个混蛋!
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
What’s your name? I can’t think…
你叫什么名字? 我不知道…
Kill them! Get everybody out of here! Move it!
杀了他们! 所有人都离开这儿! 走!
What’s your name? What’s your name?
你叫什么名字? 叫什么名字?
Let’s move! Drive!
我们走! 快开车!
Move! Get out!
走! 出去!
Out, or I’ll shoot!
出去 我开枪了!
Get out!
出去!
Drive, drive! Let’s go!
开车 开车! 我们走!
Help us get out of here.
帮我们离开这儿
Clear the street!
清理路面!
I am receiving more news, good Hutus.
我又收到了消息 胡图族人
I have learned that the traitor Rusesabagina’s cockroaches
我在车上发现了
are on a truck.
叛徒卢斯赛伯吉纳曾庇护的蟑螂
francs for their heads!
他们的头值10000法郎! 10,000
Stay still. Give me your shirt, quickly.
别动 给我你的衣服 快
Come on, Paul. Come on, come on!
快来 保罗 快来 快来!
Come on, here, here. Give me your hand. Come on.
快来 这儿 这儿 手给我 来
Please, please.
拜托 拜托
Hey, medic. Get a medic over here! You need to hurry up, please.
嘿 医生 叫个医生来! 你快点 拜托
Come, hurry, hurry.
来 快 快
Let me help you. Someone give this guard a hand, please.
我来帮你 来个人帮帮这个警卫好吗
Oh, Tatiana, my darling.
噢 塔莎娜 我亲爱的
I was so worried about you. Move that truck out of the way!
我好担心你 别让车挡在路上!
Get him inside!
带他进去!
Tatiana. Tatiana.
塔莎娜 塔莎娜
You left me. You left me.
你扔下我不管 你扔下我不管
Take this. I don’t want it. I don’t want it.
这个拿回去 我不想要 我不想要
You said you’d never leave me, and you left me. You are a liar!
你说你不会撇下我的 而你却扔下了我 你这个骗子!
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. Papa, Papa.
很抱歉 爸爸 爸爸
Papa, Mama! I love you.
爸爸 妈妈! 我爱你们
I wanted you to be safe, all of you.
我想让你们安全 你们所有人
That was not your decision to make.
决定不是由你一个人说了算
We make our decisions together. That was our promise.
我们应该一起决定 我们发过誓的
You’re right.
你说得对
You’re right.
你说得对
I knew that the minute the truck pulled away.
当车开走的一瞬间 我理解
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Come on, put some more water.
来 再多点水
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
Dube.
杜比
I’m sorry, sir. They shut down the water. This is all we have.
抱歉 先生 水阀被关了 我们只能用这个了
General.
将军
Where are my supplies?
我的补给品呢?
I’m sorry, sir. The cellar is empty.
抱歉 先生 仓库都空了
You have nothing, and yet you call me, begging me for help?
你一无所有 还打电话给我 求我帮你?
Do you know the trouble I have protecting these cockroaches?
你知道为了保护这些蟑螂 我惹了多大麻烦?
Sir, I have money from the guests.
先生 我有房客们的钱
Rwandan francs!
卢旺达法郎!
Those are only good for wiping your ass.
这些你只能拿去擦屁股
There is nothing more I can do for you, Paul.
我不会再帮你了 保罗
No more police, no more protection.
不会再给你警察 不会再给你保护
Let the U.N. Take care of you.
让联合国保护你吧
Drive. Go!
开车 走!
What would Sabena make of this?
对此比利时航空有什么措施?