The latest ceasefire came too late to save these villages…
由于停火过晚 没能挽救这些村庄…
Today President Clinton voiced,
今天克林顿总统表示
concerns at the deteriorating situation in Sarajevo…
将密切关注萨拉热窝日益恶化的局势…
When people ask me, good listeners, why do I hate all the Tutsi,
尊敬的听众朋友们 当人们问我 为什么我讨厌所有的图西族人
I say, “Read our history. ”
我说 “去看看我们的历史吧”
The Tutsi were collaborators for the Belgian colonists.
图西族曾通敌比利时殖民者
They stole our Hutu land, they whipped us.
他们强占我们胡图族的土地 用鞭子抽我们
Now they have come back, these Tutsi rebels.
现在这些图西族反叛分子 他们回来了
They are cockroaches. They are murderers.
他们如同蟑螂 他们是杀人犯
Rwanda is our Hutu land. We are the majority.
卢旺达是我们胡图族的领地 我们才是主人
They are a minority of traitors and invaders.
他们则是少数叛国者和侵略者
We will squash the infestation. We will wipe out the RPF rebels.
我们要粉碎他们的横行 消灭RPF反叛分子
This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio.
你收听的是RTLM电台
Stay alert. Watch your neighbors.
保持警惕 防范邻居
Mr. Rusesabagina, thank you. Good to see you, sir.
卢斯赛伯吉纳先生 谢谢 见到你很高兴 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
These are for you, sir. They’re fresh from Havana.
这些是给你的 先生 刚从哈瓦那带来的
Wonderful. Next time you are there, tell Fidel that I said hello.
太棒了 下次你去那儿 带我向菲德尔问好
Good to see you gentlemen.
很高兴见到你们先生们
That is a fine cigar, sir.
那是支上等的雪茄 先生
This is a Cohiba cigar.
这是”Cohiba”牌的雪茄
Each one is worth 10,000 francs. 10,000 francs?
每一支值10000法郎 10000法郎?
Yes, yes. But it is worth more to me than 10,000 francs.
是的 不错 但对我来说 比10000法郎还值钱
What do you mean, sir?
怎么讲 先生?
If I give a businessman 10,000 francs, what does that matter to him?
要是给一个商人10000法郎 这对他来说意味着什么?
He is rich. But, if I give him a Cohiba cigar
他不缺钱的 但是 如果我给他一支Cohiba牌的雪茄
straight from Havana, Cuba… Hey, that is style, Dube.
直接从古巴首都哈瓦那带回来的… 嘿 这就体面了 杜比
Style.
是蛮体面
Cohiba… a fantastic cigar.
Cohiba… 不可思议的雪茄
The best, eh?
是最好的 对吧?
So, you’re going to join us at the rally today?
那今天的集会 你会来参加吧?
I will try my best, George,
我会尽力而为 乔治
but these days I have no time for rallies and politics.
这些日子我没时间参加集会和政治活动
Politics is power, Paul. Hutu power.
政治就是权势 保罗 胡图族的权势
And money.
以及财富
It’s time for you to join your people.
现在是你加入的时候了
Thank you, George.
谢谢 乔治
But time is also money.
但是时间也是金钱
I need six extra cases of beer today,
今天我要在常规订单的基础上
along with the regular order.
再加六箱啤酒
Business is good at the hotel. It is very good.
饭店生意很好嘛 非常好
I’m always glad to see you, Paul.
见到你总是很高兴 保罗
Put that back! Put that back! That’s not beer!
放回去! 放回去! 那不是啤酒!
You, clean this up. Yes, sir. Come on.
你 来收拾一下 好的 先生 来
Paul, don’t worry about the Carlsberg.
保罗 嘉士伯牌的没了 但别担心
I’ll give you Heineken, and I won’t charge you extra.
我会给你喜力牌的 我不向你额外收费
Thank you.
谢谢
A bargain buy from China… ten cents each.
从中国买的便宜货… 每把十分钱
You know, I’ll get at least fifty.
知道吗 我至少能卖五十分
At least.
至少
George Rutaganda is a bad man.
乔治·卢塔甘达是个坏人
I’ve heard him on the radio telling the Hutus to kill all the Tutsis.
我在广播上听到 他叫胡图族屠杀所有图西族人
Rutaganda and his people, they are fools, Dube.
卢塔甘达那帮人 都是白痴 杜比
Their time is soon over.
他们的好景到头了
Anyway, this is business.
不管怎样 这是谈生意
Oh, no. It’s the Interhamwe. Do as they say. Pull over.
噢 不 是部族民兵 按他们说的做 靠边
No, no, sit up, Dube. Sit up.
别 别 坐直 杜比 坐直
Smile, Dube. Don’t attract attention to yourself.
带点笑容 杜比 别引人注目
Some of these men are my neighbors. They know that I’m Tutsi.
这些人有的是我邻居 他们知道我是图西族人
Just smile as if they are friends, Dube.
稍微笑笑 就好像大家都是朋友 杜比
I know this man! Are you a Tutsi?
我认识这个人! 你是图西族人?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
No, no. Hutu power. Hutu power, Hutu power!
不 不 胡图族势力 胡图族势力 胡图族势力!
Okay. Yes!
好 是的!
Get out of here.
离开这儿
There’s water coming from the box.
箱子里有水渗出
Park here. We’ll go in the front.
停在这儿 我们从前面走
Gregoire, please help with this water.
格莱戈瓦 请帮忙把水拖一下
Gregoire!
格莱戈瓦!
Deal with this right away.
马上来拖
We were hoping to go see the gorilla. You must contact our safari desk.
我们希望看到歹徒 你应该和我们旅行队联系一下
Dube, this is the lobby.
杜比 这儿是大厅
What’s going on? I am sorry, sir. It is an emergency.
怎么回事? 抱歉 先生 紧急情况
Oh, shit! Oh, sorry, sir.
噢 见鬼! 噢 抱歉 先生
Ten alive, twelve are dead.
十只活的 十二只死的
All right.
不要紧
But save the shells.
把壳留着
Fill them with…
用东西…
a stuffing. The good meat and something local.
…填满 用精肉和当地的一些食物 …
Cassava? And… the fish.
木薯行吗? 还有…鱼肉
And tipali. Yes.
还有面包皮 是的
We’ll call it “fresh lobster in a cassava and tipali crust. ”
就叫作”木薯面包鲜龙虾”
Dube.
杜比
Style, sir.
够体面 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
The problem is, General Bizimungu, I have information
比齐蒙戈将军 问题在于 我得知
that the Interhamwe militia will not heed the peace agreement.
部族民兵不会接受和平协定
Colonel, the U.N. Need not worry about the Interhamwe.
上校 联合国 不必担心部族的问题
We will control them.
我们能有效控制他们
General. Paul.
将军 保罗
This scotch is exceptional.
这瓶苏格兰威士忌不同寻常
It is our most popular single malt. I knew you’d like it.
这是我们最受欢迎的单一麦芽威士忌 我知道你会喜欢的
Colonel Oliver, it is a pleasure to see you, sir.
奥利弗上校 很荣幸见到您 先生
Good to see you, Paul.
见到你很高兴 保罗
General, let me recommend the lobster for lunch today.
将军 我来介绍一下今天的龙虾
It is spectacular… straight off the plane.
是精心准备的… 空运来的
Fresh lobster in Kigali. You do us proud, Paul.
基加利鲜龙虾 你让我们感到自豪 保罗
Thank you.
谢谢
I left a little something for you at the coat check.
在存衣处 我也给你留了点
Excuse me, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生们
I need flour. Give me two bags of flour.
还需要面粉 给我两袋面粉
Okay, the plates are ready. Here they come.
好了 开饭了 来啦
Good afternoon, ladies.
下午好 女士们
Elizabeth, please put these in the general’s briefcase.
伊丽莎白 拜托把这个放到将军的衣箱里
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio.
这是RTLM电台
I have a message for our president.
我要带给总统先生一个消息
Beware. Do not trust the Tutsi rebels.
警惕 别相信图西族反叛分子
Do not shake the hand that will stab you.
别和他们握手 他们会杀了你
They will treat you…
他们对待你会像…
reporting from Kigali, Rwanda,
…来自卢旺达首都基加利的报道 …
where tensions are high
随着签署联合国和平条约最后期限的逼近
as the deadline for the U.N. brokered peace agreement approaches.
基加利笼罩在一片高度紧张的气氛下
Hello, Mr. Paul.
你好啊 保罗先生
Hello, Jeremiah.
你好 耶利米
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
Good to see you, Paul. Odette.
很高兴见到你 保罗 奥德特
See you soon.
回头见
So your brother and the girls are here.
你弟弟和女孩们都在这儿
Yes.
是的
One, two, three…
一 二 三…
Oh, Carine!
噢 卡琳!
Okay, Anais, let me see. Your turn.
好 爱耐丝 我看看 轮到你了
One, two, three…
一 二 三…
Who is the winner? Oh, it doesn’t matter.
谁赢了? 噢 这不重要
I have chocolates. Who wants chocolates?
我带了巧克力 谁要巧克力?
Hey, Papa, watch this.
嗨 爸爸 看这个
Oh, my goodness. Well, here, chocolates, chocolates. Who wants?
噢 天哪 呃 这儿 巧克力 巧克力 谁想要?
Say thank you to your Uncle Paul.
给保罗叔叔说谢谢
Please, not before dinner. Not before dinner, Mama says.
拜托 别在饭前吃 别在饭前吃哦 你妈妈说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!