我必须说我非常钦佩你昨晚的工作
I must say I was rather admiring your handiwork last night.
很遗憾你没有对这些该死的帽子党 采取同样的行动
It’s a pity you didn’t do the same to those bloody hoodies.
到处闲逛 呆坐着虚度光阴
Hanging around. Loitering. Sitting.
实际上 我确实注意到喷泉上 有些小的涂鸦
Actually, I did notice some minor graffiti on the fountain.
涂鸦? 一定要处理他们 弗兰克
Graffiti? They’ve gotta be dealt with, Frank.
他们还是孩子 汤姆 他们消失的
They’re nippers, Tom. They’ll come round.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me,
我们的朋友 “活雕像”周六来过这里
our friend, The Living Statue, was here on Saturday.
11点 12点 1点 2点
11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00.
如果我们不对这些小丑 采取些严厉措施的话
If we don’t come down hard on these clowns,
– 我们的球都要被他们玩没了 – 我们会立马处理的 汤姆
– we are gonna be up to our balls in jugglers. – We’ll get right onto it, Tom.
我们要让他们觉得是他们掌控着这地方
We like to let them think they run the place.
唔 就这些了
Well, that’s that.
你还有什么不明白的吗?
Unless there’s anything you’re unclear about?
是的 长官 为什么每个人都在吃巧克力蛋糕呢?
Yes, sir. Why is everybody eating chocolate cake?
黑森林奶油蛋糕是丹尼请的 作为他的小疏忽的惩罚
The Black Forest gateau is on Danny. As punishment for his little indiscretion.
他的…
His…
长官 我不认为醉酒驾车只是小疏忽
Sir, I don’t think driving under the influence can be called a “little indiscretion.”
不 蛋糕是他前周放错了头盔的惩罚
No, the gateau is for misplacing his helmet the other week.
昨晚的事故当然要严肃处理
Last night’s incident will require something rather more serious.
– 那就好 – 你喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
– Good. – Do you like ice-cream?
对不起 长官 我不明白
I’m sorry, sir, I don’t follow.
我说那样下个月我们就有 果仁冰激凌吃了
Let’s just say that we won’t be short of Chunky Monkey for the next month.
老爸
Dad.
既然你第一天上班 现在11点半 我说…去吃午饭吧
Now, since it’s your first day and it’s 11:30, I’d say that’s lunch.
那么 是什么让你选择了沙福德了 天使警官?
So, what made you choose Sandford then, Sergeant Angel?
实际上不是我选的
It wasrt actually my choice.
明白 明白 不是你主动来这儿教我怎么干活的
Oh, right, right, wasrt your choice to come down here and tell me how to do my job.
教我们怎么干…
Our jobs.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我可以保证 我并不是来抢饭碗的
Look, I can assure you it wasrt my intention to upset the apple can’t.
是啊 我们都用盘子吃饭的 对不对?
Yeah, ’cause we all sell apples round here, don’t we?
– 你♥爸♥也是 安迪 – 还会用盆
– Your dad sells apples, Andy. – And raspberries.
我打赌你等不及 要跳进冒泡警官的棺材了
I bet you can’t wait to jump into Sergeant Popwell’s grave.
我不会跳进任何人的棺材
I’m not jumping into anyone’s grave.
– 你有…胡子 – 我知道
– You got a moustache. – I know.
– 你为什么要防护背心? – 这是必须的
– Why have you got your stab vest on? – It’s a requirement.
也许在市里面是这样 但这里没人会想刺你的 警官
In the city maybe. Nobody’s gonna stab you in here, Sergeant.
绝对不会在这里发生
Not a member of the public anyhow.
– 你被刺伤过吗 渔夫警官? – 没有
– Have you been stabbed, Sergeant Fisher? – No.
我被刺过
Well, I have.
我向你保证刺人并不好玩
And I can assure you it is not in the least bit amusing.
你你见过别人执行任务吗 天使警官?
Have you seen a lot of action, Sergeant Angel?
我当时就在场 是的
I’ve experienced my fair share, yes.
– 你煮过一些蠢货吗? – 什么?
– Did you cook any fools? – Excuse me?
你开枪射过人吗?
Did you shoot anybody?
他用克拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥射过瘾君子
He shot a crack head with a Kalashnikov.
– 你从哪里搞来那枪的? – 是罪犯持有克拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
– Where did you get that? – The offender had the Kalashnikov.
他从那儿搞的?
Where’d he get that?
你应该知道乡下比城里有更多的枪吧?
You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city?
所有人和他们的老母都携带武器
Everybody and their mums is packing round here.
– 比如? – 农夫们
– Like who? – Farmers.
– 还有呢? – 他们的老娘
– Who else? – Farmers’s mums.
被刺伤了是什么感觉?
What’s it like being stabbed?
是我一生中最痛的经历
It was the single most painful experience of my life.
第二痛的呢?
What was the second most painful?
你有没有持双枪凌空射击过?
You ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?
没
No.
那有没有持一把枪凌空射击过?
You ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?
没
No.
– 那你有没有高速追踪过罪犯? – 嗯 有过
– Ever been in a high speed pursuit? – Yes, I have.
你有没有在高速追踪的同时射击?
You ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?
没
No.
只能同时进一名学生
安妮特 天使警官进了你的店
Annette, that Sergeant Angel’s coming into your shop.
看他的屁♥股♥呀
Get a look at his arse.
– 《致命武器》呢? – 没
– What about Lethal Weapon? – No.
– 那你该看过《虎胆龙威》吧? – 没
– You’ve seen Die Hard, though? – No.
– 《绝地战警2》? – 没
– Bad Boys II? – No.
你没看过《绝地战警2》?
You ain’t seen Bad Boys II?
– 该死的一天 哈? – 是啊
– Hell of a day, huh? – Yeah.
– 明天照样? – 是啊
– Same again tomorrow? – Yeah.
邻里监控联盟 NWA
这是阿曼达·铺路机 沙福德小学的校长
Amanda Paver, headmistress of Sandford Primary.
你好吗 警官?
How do you do, Sergeant?
– 这是西蒙·扒皮 我想你已经见过 – 我们已经是好朋友了
– Simon Skinner, I believe you’ve met. – Oh, we’re already firm friends.
啊 借过 跟我来 好吗?
Oh, please, please, come with me, will you?
这是莱丝莉·耕种机
This is Leslie Tiller,
正是因为她的出色园艺 才使得沙福德闻名遐迩
whose horticultural expertise has helped put Sandford on the map.
– 她一直都很棒 – 别胡说啦!
– She’s ever so good. – Oh, go on.
这是詹姆斯·收割机 巴尼根农场的主人
This is James Reaper, who owns Brannigan Farm.
我听说你是个神枪手
I hear you’re quite the marksman.
也许有天你能跟我们一起打猎
Perhaps you might like to join us for a shoot one day.
我已经有两年多没碰枪♥支♥了 收割机先生
Well, I haven’t held a firearm for over two years, Mr Reaper.
我也希望能一直保持下去
I’d quite like to keep it that way.
当地的小鸟(妞)一定很喜欢你
You will be popular with the local birds.
小鸟
Birds.
尼古拉斯 你好 我是射击手牧师
Nicholas, hello. Reverend Shooter.
我想知道周末做礼拜时你愿意做布道吗?
I want to ask you, would you read a homily at Sunday Service?
那对我来说有点太伪善了 牧师
That might be a little hypocritical of me, Reverend.
啊 你是个无神论者?
Oh, you’re an atheist?
不 我…我…
No, I’m… I’m…
我信奉宗教自♥由♥ 我只是不能完全相信教义
I’m open to the concept of religion, I’m just not entirely convinced by it.
– 你是不可知论者? – 我想我有种药膏可以治一下
– You’re an agnostic? – I think I have a cream for that.
罗宾·孵化器 我们当地的医生
Robin Hatcher, our resident sawbones.
希望在接下来的日子里我们不要常见面
Hopefully we won’t see too much of each other over the coming months.
还有就是欢迎你参加
Well, all that remains is to welcome you
邻里监控联盟的周会
to the weekly meeting of the Neighbourhood Watch Alliance.
会前的一个小通知
Now, quick announcement before we begin.
珍妮特·剥皮机生了一对双胞胎
Janet Barker has just given birth to twins.
恭喜她
So, congratulations to her.
– 该你了 汤姆? – 谢谢 乔伊丝
– Tom? – Thanks, Joyce.
现在
Now.
我肯定 你们都已经觉察到 我们的街道环境又在恶化
I am sure that all of you will have noticed the return of a blight to our streets.
这会破坏竞争年度最佳村庄的计划
It’s made all the more disturbing as the Village of the Year contest looms.
我所说的 就是那极讨人厌的”活雕像”
I refer, of course, to the extremely irritating Living Statue.
警♥察♥的工作与其说是打击犯罪
Police work is as much about preventing crime
不如说是预防犯罪
as it is about fighting crime.
最重要的是 它是将道德权威以正确的程序加以实施
Most importantly, it is about procedural correctness in the execution of unquestionable moral authority.
还有问题吗?
Any questions?
说
Yes.
人的头有一个部位 如果射中那个地方
Is it true that there is a place in a mars head
头会爆吗?
that if you shoot it, it will blow up?
嗨嗨 我是提姆·情报员
Hi, hi, Tim Messenger.
我可以为《沙福德公民报》拍张照吗?
Can I get a quick shot for the Sandford Citizen?
好的
Okay.
拍张你把老师拷起来的照片怎么样?
How about you put the teacher in handcuffs?
我想那会误导群众
I don’t think that gives off the right signals.
太潇洒了 好的 听你的
Too cheesy-pie. Okay. Gotcha.
– 把帽子给你旁边的小女孩? – 还是不了吧
– Give the little blonde kid your hat. – I’d rather not.
– 四处挥舞你的警棍呢? – 不
– Wave your hitting stick about. – No.
好吧
Righty-ho-ho.
大标题:法律有漏洞 超级警♥察♥天”吏”如此教育孩子们
你能签个名吗?
Oh, can I have your autograph, please?
– 是早餐的 – 啊 对不起
– For the breakfast. – Oh, sorry.
鸡♥巴♥天吏 天吏 天吏 天吏
嘿 不关我事
Hey, that werert me.
– 早 天吏 – 早上好 天吏
– Morning, Angle. – Good morning, Angle.
– 早 天吏 – 早 天吏
– Morning, Angle. – Morning, Angle.
– 我是天使警官 – 早上好 天鹅跑掉了
– Sergeant Angel. – Morning. The swars escaped.
– 天鹅跑掉了 – 嗯
– The swars escaped? – Yeah.
好的 天鹅具体是从哪里跑掉了?
Right. And where has the swan escaped from exactly?