– How’s Lurch? – He’s in the freezer.
– 你说他冷静了点没? – 没 我好像啥都没说
– Did you say, “Cool off”? – No, I didn’t say anything, actually.
真可惜
Shame.
其实之前你不知道
There was a bit earlier on that you missed
我用抱抱猴分散他注意力 说”游戏结束了”
when I distracted him with the cuddly monkey.And then I said, “Playtime’s over,”
然后用白鹤芋砸他脑袋
and I hit him with the Peace Lily.
你太乱来了
You’re off the fucking chain!
– 情况如何? – 2名目标还有一大箱刀具
– What’s the situation? – Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery.
怎么办?
What do you reckon?
这么办
Idea.
干的好 各位
Good work, everyone.
– 厉害 多瑞丝 – 同性相斥嘛
– Nice one, Doris. – Nothing like a bit of girl on girl.
水果战
Fruit attack!
你能处理吗 渔夫警官? 我们去解决大老板
Can you handle this, Sergeant Fisher? We’re gonna go after the big boss.
没问题 警官
We’re on it, Sergeant.
– 胖子 我们上 – 天使!
– Danny, let’s rock. – Angel!
别再当废柴了
Don’t go being a twat now.
不会让你失望的
I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction.
– 我们下去追 – 怎么下?
– We should get down there. – How?
跳楼
Skip.
– 要去追他们? – 操♥他♥妈♥的对!
– Head them off? – Fuck, yeah.
– 我来开车 – 用猎枪 打他几个大窟窿
– I’ll drive. – Shotgun! Punch that shit!
[评委们后面的横幅] 祝你们好运 沙福德 “年度最佳乡村”
(SIREN WAILING)
天鹅!
Swan!
天鹅!
Swan!
退后! 不然吃子弹的就是这小子
Stay back! Or the ginger nut gets it!
你这小屄♥♥样子!
You little fucker!
滚出我的村子!
Get out of my village!
这村子不再是你的了
It’s not your village anymore.
– 干的好 孩子 – 谢谢
– You did good, kid. – Ta.
– 你叫什么名字? – 艾伦·艾·艾伦的儿子
– What’s your name? – Aaron A. Aaronson.
什么?
Sorry?
天使!
Angel!
结束了 胖子
It’s over, Danny.
都结束了
It’s over.
痛死我了
This really hurts.
我要吃冰激凌
I’m going to need some ice-cream.
别担心 局里有很多
Yeah, well, don’t worry. There’s plenty of ice-cream at the station.
对不对 胖子?
Isn’t that right, Danny?
退后!
Stay back!
– 住手吧 弗兰克 你这老糊涂 – 你听我的
– Pack it in, Frank, you silly bastard! – Now, now.
我们谁都不想伤害对方
We don’t want any more bloodshed.
弗兰克 你做的这一切 都因为你失去了你爱的人
Frank, this whole thing started because you lost somebody you loved.
我不信你会以 失去儿子来结束这一切
Don’t expect me to believe you’d let it end the same way.
我来告诉你我要怎么结束!
I’ll tell you how this is gonna end!
我不知道该怎么说了
I feel like I should say something smart.
你什么都不用说
You don’t have to say anything at all.
整个行动非常成功
Satisfactory conclusion to the whole operation.
而我理想中的星期日应该是…
Now, my perfect Sunday would begin with…
你觉得如何 尼古拉斯?
What do you say, Nicholas?
我们…我们… 我们这几天一直在找你
We… We… We have been trying to reach you for days.
– 是啊 我最近有点忙 – 我们需要你
– Yeah, well, I’ve been kind of busy. – We need you back.
说实话 你的缺席让犯罪率涨过头了点
The figures have gone a little squiffy in your absence, it has to be said.
回伦敦吧
Come back to London.
沙福德配不上你这样出色的警官
Sandford’s hardly a fitting place for such an exceptional officer.
这个 问题是…长官
Yeah, well, the thing is, sir.
我挺喜欢这里的
I kind of like it here.
还有 这里有很多文档工作要解决
Besides, we have to do a considerable amount of paperwork.
– 狗♥日♥的♥ 瘦子 写死人了 – 是啊 熬夜才能做完
– Fuck’s sake, Nick, this is gonna take ages. – Yeah, it’s gonna take all night.
干的好 还好有足够的人力 安迪
Well, good job we’ve got the manpower, Andy?
官方指南写的是 “警署职员” 不是”人力”
Well, official vocab guidelines state that we say “staffing,” not “manpower,”
感觉”人力”有点男性主义化
’cause “manpower’s” a bit sexist.
你介意用”人力”吗 多瑞丝?
You don’t mind a bit of manpower do you, Doris?
色狼!
Oh, dirty bastard!
日趴你!
You cheeky fucker!
你算什么东西?
You know what you are?
好管闲事的畜牲
A bloody busybody!
不!
No!
上帝 不是吧
Oh, God, no!
胖子!
Danny!
胖子!
Danny!
天哪
Oh, God.
坚持住 胖子 坚持
Hold on, Danny, just hold on.
坚持住 会没事的 一定会没事的
Hold on, it’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be fine.
坚持 坚持住
Just hang on, hang on!
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be just fine.
一年后
希望你喜欢这些花 [悼念亲爱的黄油男]
Hope these are okay.
嗯 很漂亮
Yeah. They’re lovely.
悼念亲爱的艾琳·黄油男 爱你的丈夫弗兰克和儿子丹尼尔
– 城♥堡♥附近有警员吗? – 请说 多瑞丝
– Any officers near the church? – Go ahead, Doris.
警长 有人报告说一些西皮乞丐…
Chief, we’ve had a report of some hippy types
在超♥市♥的回收场捣乱
messing with the recycling bins at the supermarket.
– 我们去处理 – 好的
– Leave it with us. – Righto.
黄油男警官 该我们登场了
Sergeant Butterman, little hand says it’s time to rock and roll.
拉起警报
Bring the noise.