– That’s not true. – It is!
老爸说这是一个特殊俱乐部
Dad just said it was his special club, he…
我以为是为众人主持公道的
I thought it was about rapping people on the knuckles
– 帮他们走上正轨 – 那里堆得全是骷髅!
– and sending them on their way. – There are skeletons back there!
我怎么不知道什么骷髅
I don’t know nothing about no skelingtons.
– 你以为是什么? – 反正不是你说的
– What did you think was happening? – Not this!
就是弗兰克
It’s Frank.
他把自己当法官 陪审团 还有执行官
He’s appointed himself judge, jury and executioner.
– 他不是法官 陪审团或者执行官 – 他就是
– He’s not Judge Judy and executioner. – He is!
– 你必须帮我拿下他 – 不行
– You’ve gotta help me take him down. – I can’t.
他是我老爸 开我的车
He’s my dad. Take my car.
回伦敦去吧 没别的办法了
Go back to London. There’s nothing you can do.
我会回来的
I can come back.
我会回来的
I can come back, and I can bring the blue fury
我会驾着伦敦市总局的警车回来的
of the Metropolitan Police Service with me.
警车也能被他们蒸发掉 大家会信谁?
They’ll make it disappear. Who are they gonna believe?
我老爸还是发疯的伦敦警♥察♥?
My dad, or a loony London police officer.
你不会让我孤军奋战的对不对?
But it won’t be just me, will it?
我们可以一起 你和我一起来 搭档
We can do it together. You and me. Partners.
不可能的 瘦子 这里是沙福德
Forget it, Nicholas. It’s Sandford.
[M4公路 伦敦 127英里]
[赫斯顿休息站]
就这些…先生?
Is that everything? Sir?
先生? 先生?
Sir? Sir?
– 还需要些什么吗? – 不要了
– Is there anything I can do for you? – No.
[《绝地战警2》《终极豪情》]
剩下的得由我自己来
This is something I have to do myself.
[欢迎来到沙福德]
上帝又赐了一个好天气
Another beautiful day in God’s country.
胖子?
Danny?
是…
It’s…
老妈!
Mum!
你想怎么样?
What you gonna do?
大摇大摆的拘捕所有村民?
Just walk in and arrest the whole village?
可别小看我
Not exactly.
天使警官 伦敦有人打电♥话♥找你
Oh, Sergeant Angel? Someone from London called for you.
我叫他们迟点再打好了
I’ll tell them you’ll ring them back.
– 真好玩 – 什么好玩?
– Well, that’s funny. – What’s that?
我们这里竟然有骑警
I didn’t know we had a mounted division.
没人跟我讲过
Nobody tells me nothing.
要不要来帮忙?
Wanna do something useful?
安妮特 天使警官回来 快看他的坐骑
Annette, that Sergeant Angel’s back. Check out his horse.
收到
Roger that!
– 他… – 天使
– It’s… – Angel.
皇冠酒吧 请进
早
Morning.
这才像话
That’s what I’m talking about.
还觉得自己白混了?
Still feel like you’re missing out?
法♥西♥斯♥主义者!
Fascist!
母夜叉!
Hag!
住手! 请住手!
Stop! Stop this, please!
让我们停止这无畏的斗争
Let us stop this mindless violence.
尼古拉斯 孩子
Nicholas, my son.
就算你不是上帝的子民 你也应该崇尚和平
You may not be a man of God, but surely you’re a man of peace.
我虽不是上帝的子民 牧师 但我分辨是与非
I may not be a man of God, Reverend, but I know right, and I know wrong,
承蒙天赐 我还能分辨好与坏
and I have the good grace to know which is which.
去死吧 小屄♥♥样子
Oh, fuck off, Grasshopper.
不要!
No!
耶♥和♥华♥啊!
Jesus Christ!
瘦子! 瘦子!
Nicholas! Nicholas!
我以为你挂了
I thought you was a goner.
放下武器!
Drop your weapons!
– 孵化器医生 不要啊 – 闭嘴 胖子
– Dr. Hatcher, no! – Shut up, Danny.
你是我接生的 我想也应该由我…
I brought you into this world, I think it’s rather fitting
送你去见阎王爷
I should be the one to take you out of it.
还有你爱惹麻烦的小朋友
You and your interfering little friend.
好了…
Now…
放下武器
drop them.
– 你是医生 自己解决 – 哼 老屄♥♥样子
– You’re a doctor, deal with it. – Yeah, motherfucker.
– 胖子 我们继续 – 下一站是哪儿?
– Danny, let’s roll. – What you thinking?
酒馆?
Pub?
罗伊!
Roy!
警♥察♥快来啊!
Somebody call the police!
不许动!
Freeze!
警官们 逮捕那个人
Officers, arrest that man.
– 丹尼 站到一边去 – 不 老爸
– Danny, step away from the Sergeant. – No, Dad.
丹尼 照我说的去做
Danny, you’ll do as you’re told.
我不要再听你使唤了
I’m not taking orders from you anymore.
– 警官们 逮捕他们! – 等等!
– Officers, arrest these men! – Wait, wait!
你们可以想逮捕我们…
You can arrest us if you like.
抓我们去坐牢 然后白白给人做奴隶?
You can throw us in prison and go back to being blind, submissive slaves.
还是做真正的警♥察♥
Or you can be real police officers,
和我们一起结束这荒谬的残局
and help us bring an end to this absurd story.
你♥他♥妈♥在嘀咕什么?
What the fuck is he on about?
他妈的啥?
Fuck are you on about?
你们就没想过沙福德的犯罪率低…
Have you ever wondered why the crime rate in Sandford is so low?
– 而意外事故发生率高的原因吗? – 没有 什么?
– And yet the accident rate, it’s so high? – No. Yeah. What?
你们都被洗♥脑♥了 托尼
You’ve been brainwashed, Tony.
被个老谋杀狂洗成白♥痴♥了
Brainwashed into naivety by an old man with a murderous obsession.
– 荒唐 – 是真的 老爸 不荒唐
– This is ridiculous. – No, it’s not, Dad. It’s very unridiculous.
我现在才意识到这一切 一点都不荒唐
And it’s only now that I’m starting to realise how unridiculous it all is.
闭嘴 丹尼!
Silence, Danny!
– 想想你母亲 – 老妈已经死了 老爸
– Think of your mother. – Mum is dead, Dad.
有生以来我第一次为她的死感到庆幸
For the first time in my life, you know, I’m glad.
要是让她看到你现在的样子
If she could see what you’ve become,
她肯定会再越崖一次的
I think she’d probably kill herself all over again.
抱歉 我听糊涂了
Sorry, I am completely lost.
沙福德是个骗局 多瑞丝
Sandford is a lie, Doris.
这20年来 弗兰克和NWA掌控了这个小村
For the last 20 years, the village has been controlled by Frank and the NWA.
表面上 他们告诉大家 这是一个完美的乡村
They’ve lulled everyone into thinking this is a perfect village
背地里却干掉任何违背他们的人
and killed anyone who’s threatened to change that.
他说得有点道理
I reckon he’s got something there.
他说”他说得有点道理”
He says, “He reckons you got something there.”
我知道
I know.
你们不会真的信了吧?
You’re not seriously gonna believe this man, are you?
相信他? 他都不是个本地人
Are you? He isn’t even from round here.
回头是岸啊 长官
Maybe it’s time to give it up, sir.
你们这群臭条子
You incompetent flatfoots!
步行者警员 和撒克逊守在这里 封锁现场
Officer Walker, stay here with Saxon and hold everything down.
没问题
Fair enough.
同志们 我们走
Officers, let’s go.
– 老爸怎么办? – 他会回来的
– What about Dad? – He’ll come round again.
要不要去另一家店?
Want anything from the shop?
[顾客专用停车场]
想到办法没?
– What you thinking? – Well…
现在进攻就可以制♥造♥突袭的优势
We should strike now, while we’ve got the element of surprise.
等久了 对方就有准备
Longer we wait, more time they’ve got to mobilise.
我建议直接从正门闯入 逐个占领所有通道
I say we go in through the front entrance, take the place aisle by aisle.
攻其不备
They won’t be expecting that.
很好 就这样
Very good. What he said.
哎呀 警♥察♥来了
My, my. Here come the fuzz.
– 或许他们不在这里 – 在这儿候命
– Maybe they’re not here. – Wait here.
– 你一个人不行的 – 没事 他知道该做什么
– Don’t go in on your own. – Don’t worry, he knows what he’s doing.
我没事 他们在里面
Okay. They’re in.
你们处理店内的 我处理推车男
You deal with the store. I’ll deal with the trolley boy.
听着 等等 迈克 听我说 听好
No, listen. Wait, wait, wait, Michael, wait, listen to me. Listen, listen.
你真的 真的想打架?
Is this what you really, really want?
好的
Yarp.
那随便你了
Suit yourself.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
拜托
Oh, come on.
安迪!
Andy!
没事 安迪 只是牛肉面番茄酱!
It’s all right, Andy. It’s just Bolognese!
– 傻大个呢? – 在冷藏柜里