I’m calling the police. Book us a flight home.
拿些零钱,打电♥话♥给你认识的人
Get change out of here. Call everybody you know.
这是我的通讯录,打电♥话♥给住在我们街上的人
Here’s my address book. You and Frank call everyone on our street.
可能有人能帮我们
Maybe somebody can help us.
喂?她等一下回你电♥话♥
Hello? Hello? Oh, she’ll have to call you back.
真可笑
This is ridiculous.
只有胆小鬼才躲在床底下
Only a wimp would be hiding under a bed.
我可不是胆小鬼,我现在是一家之主了
And I can’t be a wimp. I’m the man of the house.
我不会再害怕了
Hey, I’m not afraid anymore!
我说了,我不会害怕了!
I said, I’m not afraid anymore!
都听见了吗?我再也不害怕了
Do you hear me? I’m not afraid anymore.
警♥察♥局
Village police department.
我现在在巴黎,我儿子现在独自在家
I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone.
所以我想请你们派个人去我家看看
I’d like somebody to go there. Tell him that we’re coming home to get him.
我帮你转到家庭危机解救中心
Okay, let me connect you with Family Crisis Intervention.
别挂
Hold on.
拉瑞,接一下电♥话♥,有位神经质女士
Larry, can you pick up? There’s some hyper lady on hold.
– 几号♥线?罗丝 – 二号♥
– What line, Rose? – Two.
家庭危机解救中心,我是鲍沙警官
Family Crisis Intervention, Sergeant Balzac.
我现在在巴黎,我儿子独自在家
I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone.
这孩子家里有没有酒鬼对他使用过暴♥力♥?
Has the child been involved in violence with a drunk family member?
没有!
No!
他在家发生过意外吗?
Has he been involved in a household accident?
我不知道,希望他没有
I don’t know. I hope not.
这孩子吃了有毒的东西吗?还是有什么硬东西卡在喉咙里了?
Has the child ingested any poison or is an object lodged in his throat?
就是他单独一人在家里!我想请个人到我家里…
No, he’s home alone! I’d like somebody to go over to the house…
看一下他有没有事,就是去看他一下!
…and see if he’s all right.
你想让我们到你家去,就是看一下你的孩子?
You want us to go to your house, just to check on him.
没错!
Yes!
那我帮你转接到警♥察♥局
Let me connect you to the police.
刚刚就是他们把我转接到你这里的
They just transferred me.
– 罗丝? – 干嘛?
– Rose! – Yeah.
– 神经质在二线 – 等等
– Hyper on2 – hang on
– 等一下 – 请等一下,别挂电♥话♥
– Hold on, please. – No, please don’t hang up. Please!
谁打通了?
Any luck?
– 我们一个人也没找到 – 莱丝莉?
– I couldn’t get anybody. – Leslie?
都是电♥话♥录音
Nothing but a bunch of answering machines.
谁来接电♥话♥吧!快接电♥话♥!
Somebody pick up. Pick up!
嗨,女士,又是你
Oh, hi, ma’am. It’s you again.
我现在在巴黎,我儿子现在独自在家
Look, I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone, and l…
我们派一个警官到你家去看一下你儿子吧
We’ll send a policeman over to your house to check on your son.
家里没有人,房♥子看起来很安全
There’s nobody home. The house looks secure.
让他们再数数孩子
Tell them to count their kids again.
你不能换掉一个乘客或者…
You can’t bump somebody or ask or…?
我真的不能那么做
There’s no way I can do that.
你能不能问问看?
Isn’t there a way if you ask somebody?
这是一件紧急事件…
If you said it’s an emergency…
可是我不能要求别人
I cannot ask them.
他们要派警官到家里
She’s sending a policeman over to the house.
很好,可是机位全都满了
Well, that’s a relief. Everything here is booked.
没有去芝加哥的航♥班♥了吗?
Nothing to Chicago?
芝加哥,纽约,那什维尔,凡是想得到的,都满了
There’s nothing to Chicago, New York, Nashville.
– 私人飞机呢? – 对不起,我们没有这个业务
– What about a private plane? – Sorry. We don’t do that.
他们现在能做的就是为我们订星期五早上的机位
The only thing is a booking for us on Friday morning.
星期五?还有两天
Friday morn… That’s two days away.
孩子们都累了,你也累坏了
The kids are exhausted and so are you.
我们待在机场实在没有什么事能做了
There’s nothing we can do here.
我们先去罗伯家,在那里我们再给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥
I say we go over to Rob’s, and that way we can call the police again.
凯文自己一个人在家,我不会离开机场的,除非坐上飞机
I’m not leaving here unless it’s on an airplane.
夫人,我们就是要尽一切可能帮助乘客
Madame, we are doing everything we can.
如果你留在机场候补,或许能碰上空位
If you want to stay at the airport, maybe we can get you on standby.
是有这种可能的
It is a possibility that a seat will open up.
– 这下行了吧 – 好吧,我等着
– Is that okay? – Yes. I’ll wait.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you, honey.
别把你自己搞丢了
Don’t you get lost.
拜拜
Goodbye.
洗澡,擦香皂,全身上下都洗洗
I took a shower, washing every body part with actual soap.
手指缝…
Including all my major crevices…
脚指缝,还有胜脐
…between my toes and in my belly button…
虽然从来没洗过,不过感觉还不错
…which I never did before but enjoyed.
像大人那样用洗发精还有润发乳洗头
I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used creme rinse.
好像没有牙刷了,一会儿出去买♥♥一枝
I can’t find my toothbrush, so I’ll pick one up today.
没什么事了,还满像样子的嘛
Other than that, I’m in good shape.
好耶!巴兹存的零用钱
All right! Buzz’s life savings.
我还以为墨菲全家都去佛罗里达了
I thought the Murphys went to Florida.
你可真是天下名偷,马文
You’re one of the great cat burglars of the world.
你能不能小声一点?
You think you can keep it down a little in there?
家中无人,有事请留话
You’ve reached the Murphy’s. Please leave a message after the beep.
我是彼得麦卡利斯特,现在在我哥巴黎的公♥寓♥里
This is Peter McCallister again. We’re in Pans at my brother’s.
我现在把这里的电♥话♥号♥码留给你,国际码是三三
Let me give you the number here. The country code is 33.
区码是一四,电♥话♥号♥码是六九四八七六
The area code is 1-4 and the number is 694-876…
– 嘿,哈利! – 干嘛?
– Hey, Harry. – Yeah?
昨晚我们去的那家是彼得的家吗?
That house we ran last night, was that the McCallister’s?
– 打电♥话♥到巴黎给我 – 你说的对,他们早走了
– Call me in Pans. – You’re right. They’re gone.
– 我就知道他们不在 – 今晚搞定那个金库
– I knew they were. – Silver tuna tonight.
哇!
Wow!
能帮你什么吗?
How may I help you?
这种牙刷是不是美国牙医协会认可的?
Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?
不知道
Well, I don’t know.
上面没有说明
It doesn’t say, hon.
请你查一下好吗?
Can you please find out?
– 贺伯! – 什么事?
– Herb. – Yeah?
我这里有人对牙刷有疑问
I got a question here about a toothbrush.
你知不知道这种牙刷有没有经过牙医协会认可?
Do you know, is this brush approved by the American Dental Association?
不知道
I don’t know.
到这来付钱
Oh, hon, you pay for that here.
等一下,你得付钱
Wait, you have to pay for that.
孩子,孩子
Son! Son!
吉米,快抓住那孩子
Jimmy, stop that boy!
嘿!
Hey!
抓小偷!
Shoplifter!
哎,小子!
Hey! Hey, kid!
给我过来!
Come back here!
给我站住!
Stop it, will you?
回来
Come here.
我是罪犯
I’m a criminal.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
笑什么?
What’s so funny?
你笑什么啊?
Why are you laughing?
又犯老♥毛♥病了吧?
You did it again.
又没关水了对吧?
You left the water running.
你这是什么毛病?我早跟你说过不要这样
Why do you do that? I told you not to do it.
– 这叫雁过留声人过留名 – 雁过留声人过留名
– It’s our calling card. – Calling card.
天下所有的大盗都要留下他们的标记
All the great ones leave their mark.
我们就是“水盗”
We’re the wet bandits.
你有病,你知不知道?真的有病
You’re sick, you know? You’re really sick.
– 我没病 – 你有
– I’m not sick. – Yes, you are.
这么搞就是有病
It’s a sick thing to do.
– 不许再这么搞了! – 不要教我怎么搞
– We don’t need that. – Don’t tell me…
我爱怎么搞就怎么搞
I can do it if I want to.
我没有病!小心点!
It’s not sick. Hey, watch out!
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
走路得小心,孩子
You’ve gotta watch for traffic.
– 对不起 – 气死人
– Sorry. – Damn.
圣诞老人可不去殡仪馆送礼物
Santy don’t visit the funeral homes, buddy.
好了,好了
Okay, okay.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
我不喜欢他的眼神
I don’t like the way that kid looked at me.
– 以前你见过他吗? – 我这个星期见了几百个小孩子
– Ever seen him before? – I saw a hundred kids this week.
我们看看他去哪家?