下雪了 是早上!
It’s Christmas morning, man.
是圣诞早上 各位!
Don’t get your hopes up.
别高兴太早
Huh?
嗯?
I don’t think Santa visits hotels.
圣诞老人不会来酒店的
Are you nuts? He’s omnipresent.
圣诞老人无所不在
He goes everywhere.
他哪里都能去
Wake up, it’s Christmas!
大家快起床 圣诞节到了
Mom! Dad! It’s Christmas!
妈! 爸! 圣诞节了!
Where’d it come from?
它从何而来?
Mom! Dad! You gotta see this!
妈 爸 快来看这个!
My gosh! Peter!
我的天! 彼得!
Are we in the right room?
我们没走错房♥间吗?
Don’t open any of mine.
别拆我的礼物
Who’s Mr. Duncan? Duncan? I don’t know.
谁是邓肯先生? 邓肯? 我不知道?
Everybody calm down.
各位 安静一下
Calm down!
冷静!
All right. Now…
好吧! 现在…
…if Kevin hadn’t screwed up in the first place, again…
假如凯文一开始没惹事
…we wouldn’t be in this most perfect…
那我们便不会住在这么大的酒店房♥间
…and huge hotel room with all this free stuff.
还有这么多的免费礼物
So…
所以…
…I think it only fair that Kevin get to open the first gift.
应由凯文开第一份礼物才公平
Then I’ll go and the rest of you and so on.
然后我再开 接着轮到大家
Merry Christmas, Kev.
圣诞快乐 凯文
Merry Christmas, Buzz.
圣诞快乐 巴斯
Merry Christmas, Kevin.
圣诞快乐 凯文
All right! Merry Christmas!
好啦! 圣诞快乐!
Enough gooey sh…Show of emotion.
感动时间够了
Everyone, let’s dig in!
各位 拆礼物了
Everybody, save the paper. We can use it next year. And the bows.
大家等一等! 把包装纸留下 留着明年可以再用
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Kevin!
凯文!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
I got something for you.
我有东西要给你
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s a turtledove. I have one. You have one.
是斑鸠 我一个 你一个
As long as we each have a turtledove, we’ll be friends forever.
只要我们各有一个 我们就永远是朋友
Oh, Kevin.
凯文
Thank you.
谢谢你
I won’t forget you. Trust me.
我不会忘记你的 相信我
The room service bill, sir.
麦先生的住房♥帐单
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Nice family.
真是没得说
Really.

Merry Christmas indeed.
好个圣诞快乐
Davis

Kevin!
凯文!
You spent $967 on room service?!
你居然花了967元叫房♥间服务?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!