那是工具柜…
falling down the stairs.
掉下楼梯的声音
Yes!
好极了!
Over there!
在那里!
Even if I get the chair, I’m killing that kid!
就算要坐电椅 我也要杀了那小鬼!
Surrender, kid!
投降吧 小鬼!
He vanished.
他不见了
I’m here, you horse’s ass!
我在下面 你两个大笨蛋
Whoa.
哇哦
Nice night for a neck injury!
恭喜你的颈受伤
Suck brick, kid!
接砖吧 小鬼!
Come on, Marv.
来吧 马夫!
I don’t know.
我不行
I said, come on!
过来
Come on, you big sissy.
来吧 娘娘腔!
Harry? You wearing aftershave?
哈利 你用了剃须水?
That’s kerosene.
那是火油
The rope is soaked in it.
浸过火油绳子
Why would anyone soak a rope in kerosene?
为什么会都把绳子浸火油?
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Go up!
返回上面!
Get off me!
滚下来!
Get the bag!
拿袋子!
Two guys who robbed Duncan’s Toy Chest are in the park.
抢劫邓肯玩具城的两个贼在公园里
Central Park West, 95th Street. Look for fireworks.
中♥央♥公园西边 95街 留意放烟火的地方
Hurry, they got a gun.
快点 他们有枪
I’m here.
我在这里
Better come and get me before I call the cops.
最好在我报♥警♥前捉住我
My, how the tables have turned.
风水轮流转呀
How do you like the ice?
你喜欢冰吧?
Let’s go for a little stroll in the park.
我们去公园走走
Give me the bag.
把那个背袋给我
Give me it!
给我!
Great for the album.
放到相簿应该很好看
You may’ve won the battle, dude, but you lost the war.
你是赢了战斗 小鬼 但你却输了战争
You ought not of messed with us.
你不该惹怒我们
We’re dangerous.
我们是危险人物
Harry? Shut up!
哈利? 闭嘴!
Harry.
哈利?
Shut up! I want to enjoy this.
闭嘴! 我要好好享受
Something’s wrong.
好像有点问题
Let’s get out of here! Shut up!
我们快离开这儿吧 闭嘴!
I never made it to the 6th grade…
我没读过六年级…
…and it doesn’t look like you’re gonna either.
看来你也读不到
Let him go!
让他走!
Kevin, run!
凯文 快跑!
Shoot her!
射她!
Shoot her!
射她!
Shoot her! I’m trying!
射她! 我也想射她!
Bye! Thanks.
再见 谢谢
Jesus, looks like the 4th of July!
天 简直像国♥庆♥烟花!
We got the bridge. Take the tunnel.
我们去桥那边! 你们去隧♥道♥!
Let’s go, let’s go!
我们走 我们走
Oh, my God!
我的天!
All right, let’s go.
好了 走吧!
Come on, on your feet.
来吧 起身
Take it easy!
慢慢来
You guys should’ve started earlier. The prisoners already exchanged gifts.
你们该早点行动 监狱囚犯已交换圣诞礼物
We missed the presents?
我们错过了圣诞礼物?
He made us hide in the store and steal the kiddies’ charity money.
是他要我一起藏在店里 去偷捐给小孩的钱
Shut up, Marv.
闭嘴 马夫
You’ve got the right to remain silent.
你有沉默的权利
He’s a little cranky. We just broke out of prison.
他脾气不太好 我们刚逃狱出来不久
Shut up, Marv!
住嘴 马夫!
Get them out of here!
带走他们!
If this makes the papers…
记住假如上报的话
…we’re no longer the Wet Bandits, we’re the Sticky Bandits.
我们不再叫”水喉大盗” 我们是”粘匪”
That’s sticky. S…T… I. I.
是”粘” NIAN…
It’s all over. We apprehended the thieves and got your money.
案件结束了 我们捉到窃贼也找回失款
I want to get that money over to the Children’s Hospital.
我想尽快将钱送到儿童医院
I’ll handle it. Thank you.
我会帮您处理 谢谢
Excuse me.
对不起
I found this note. Looks like a kid broke your window.
看这字条 好像是小孩打破窗口
Dear Mr. Duncan:
亲爱的邓肯先生
I broke your window to catch the bad guys.
我打破你的窗口 是为了捉坏人
Do you have insurance?
你有买♥♥保险吗?
If not, I’ll send you some money, if I ever get home.
没有的话 等我回到芝加哥 我寄钱给你
Merry Christmas. Kevin McCallister.
圣诞快乐 凯文
P. S. Thanks for the turtledoves.
附注: 谢谢你的斑鸠
Turtledoves.
斑鸠
Excuse me. I’m looking for my son. This boy here.
对不起 我在找我儿子 就是这男孩
Please help me. This boy right here. Have you seen him?
拜托帮个忙 这男孩… 你见过他吗?
I’m looking for my son. He’s been missing for two days.
我在找我儿子 他走失已两天
Have you filed a report? Of course we have.
你报♥警♥了吗? 当然有
Then trust us. We’ll handle it.
那么就相信我们 我们会处理的
I’m his mother.
但我是他的母亲
I know, but you’re looking for a needle in a haystack.
我了解 但你这样简直是大海捞针
Do you have kids?
你有小孩吗?
Yes, ma’am.

What if one was missing?
你会怎么做?
I’d probably do the same thing you’re doing.
我可能也会跟你现在一样
Thank you.
谢谢
Put yourself in his shoes.
站在你孩子的立场想
Where would you go? What would you do?
你会去哪儿? 做什么?
Me? I’d probably be lying dead in a gutter somewhere.
我? 我可能已死在某个水沟里
But not Kevin.
但凯文不会
No. Kevin is so much stronger and braver than I am.
不 凯文比我强壮勇敢得多
I know Kevin’s fine. I’m sure he is.
我知道凯文会很好 我肯定他很好
But he’s still alone in a big city.
但他仍是独自一人在纽约
He doesn’t deserve that.
他不该受这样的罪
He deserves to be at home with his own family around his Christmas tree.
他应该在家的 和自己的家人在一起 围着他的圣诞树
Oh, dear God…
天…
…I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里了
I need to get to Rockefeller Center.
我得赶到洛克菲勒中心
Hop in. Thank you.
进来 谢谢
I know I don’t deserve a Christmas even if I did do a good deed.
我知道即使我做了好事 也不值得可以过圣诞节
I don’t want any presents.
我不要任何礼物
Instead, I want to take back every mean thing I ever said to my family…
相反 我想收回曾对家人说过的尖酸话
…even if they don’t do the same.
即使他们不收回他们曾说过的
I don’t care. I love all of them. Including Buzz.
我不在乎 我爱全部的家人 包括巴斯
If I can’t see all of them, could I just see my mother?
假如不能够再见到他们 我可不可以只见我妈?
I’ll never want another thing, ever. I just want my mother.
我一生以后什么也不要 我只要我妈
I know it won’t be tonight…
我知道今晚见不到她
…but promise me I can see her again. Sometime. Anytime.
但答应让我再见到她 任何时候
Even if it’s just once and only for a few minutes.
即使只有几分钟
I need to tell her I’m sorry.
我只想跟她说对不起
Kevin?
凯文?
Mom?
妈?
That worked fast!
灵验得真快?
Oh, Kevin.
凯文
Mom, I’m sorry.
妈 对不起
I’m sorry too.
我也对不起你
Merry Christmas, Mom.
圣诞快乐 妈
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
圣诞快乐 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Let’s go.
我们走吧
How’d you know I was here?
你怎知道我在这里?
I know you and Christmas trees, and this is the biggest.
我知道你和圣诞树分不开 而这是最大的一棵
Where’s everyone else?
其他家人在哪里?
At the hotel. They didn’t like palm trees either.
在酒店 他们也不喜欢棕榄树
Holy smokes, it’s morning!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!