里面也不怎样好
I don’t ever want to take a vacation like this again.
我再也不要这种度假
Where did you come from?
你们从哪儿走出来?
I don’t have enough for everybody.
我不知道够不够你们吃
How hungry are you guys?
你们很饿吗?
You guys ate all my food.
你们把我的食物都吃光了
I’m sorry I screamed in your face. You were trying to help me, right?
对不起 我对着你尖叫 你刚才只是想帮我 对吧?
I’m Kevin McCallister.
我叫凯文
Your birds are real nice.
你的鸟儿很好
I’ve seen you before. You had pigeons all over you.
我见过你 你全身都是白鸽
At first, you look scary, but when I think about it, it’s not so bad.
第一次看到你 我觉得很恐怖 但仔细想想 也没什么可怕
They must like you to be all over you.
一定是鸽子喜欢你 才会跟着你
If I’m bothering you, I can leave.
假如我打扰你 我会离开
Am I bothering you?
我有否打扰你?
No.
没有
Good. I’m not a pain in the butt?
好 是不是很麻烦?
No.
不是
Will the pigeons come back on their own or do you call them?
白鸽会自己飞回来 还是要你叫它们回来?
Give me your hand.
把手给我
They can hear it.
它们可以听到
This is great!
太棒了!
It’s pretty cold out.
外面很冷
I’d sure like a cup of hot chocolate. How about you?
我想喝杯热朱古力 你要吗?
My treat.
我请客
I’d hate to spend Christmas Eve in such a park.
我不喜欢在冷清的公园过圣诞前夕
Can we go someplace warm?
可以去温暖点的地方吗?
Yes.

I know a place.
我知道一个地方
Nice music.
这音乐真动听
This place is great.
这地方真好
I’ve heard the world’s great music from here.
我在这里听过许多世界名曲
Do you bring your friends here?
你有带朋友上来吗?
I haven’t got many friends.
我的朋友不多
Sorry.
抱歉
I’m like the birds I care for.
我喜欢鸟儿
People pass me in the street. They see me but they try to ignore me.
人们在街上与我擦肩而过 他们经过我但没看到我
They prefer I wasn’t in their city.
他们不当我是都市的一份子
Yeah. It’s like that with my family. I’m like the pigeon of the house…
对 跟我的家人一样 我就像家里被忽视的白鸽
…just because I’m the youngest.
只因为我是最小的
Everyone fights for position. Everyone wants to be seen…and heard.
每个人都在争斗 都希望名成利就
I guess so.
我猜
I’m seen and heard pretty much. But I get sent to my room a lot too.
我说太多搞太多 所以常给罚回房♥
I wasn’t always like this.
我以前不是这样
What were you like before?
你以前是怎么样的?
I had a job. I had a home.
我有工作 我有家
I had a family. Any kids?
还有家人 你有孩子吗?
No. I wanted them.
没有 我曾经很想有孩子
But the man I loved fell out of love with me.
但我的爱人不再爱我了
That broke my heart.
我的心被伤透
When the chance to be loved came along again…
每当我有机会再被爱时
…I ran away from it.
我总是逃避
I stopped trusting people.
我无法再信任别人
No offense, but that seems like sort of a dumb thing to do.
恕我直言 但那样做似乎很笨
I was afraid of getting my heart broken again.
我害怕再次受伤
Sometimes you can trust a person…
有时候你很信任一个人…
…and then, when things are down, they forget about you.
但一阵子他们便忘了你
Maybe they’re just too busy.
也许他们只是太忙
Maybe they don’t forget about you, but they forget to remember you.
也许他们没有忘记你 只是忘了去想起你
People don’t mean to forget. My grandfather says…
人不会故意去忘记 我爷爷说
…if my head wasn’t screwed on, I’d leave it on the school bus.
要不是我的头生在颈上 我可能会忘记在校车上
I’m just afraid if I do trust someone, I’ll get my heart broken.
我只是害怕 假如我真的相信某人 我会再次心碎
I understand.
我明白
I had a nice pair of Rollerblades. I was afraid to wreck them…
我以前有一双很美的溜冰鞋 我怕我会穿坏它
…so I kept them in a box. Do you know what happened?
所以一直放在盒子里 你猜后来怎么样?
I outgrew them. I never wore them outside.
我长大了再穿不下 我一次也没穿着出外
Only in my room a few times.
只在房♥间穿过两次
A person’s heart and feelings are very different than skates.
人的心和感觉 和溜冰鞋是不一样的
They’re kind of the same thing.
某方面都是一样的
If you won’t use your heart, who cares if it gets broken?
若你不再用心的话 心碎又有什么分别
If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it’ll be like my Rollerblades.
假如只把心留给自己 也许会像我的溜冰鞋一样
When you do decide to try it, it won’t be any good.
当你想用它的时候 都已经不能用了
You should take a chance. Got nothing to lose.
你该利用机会 别再错过机会
Little truth in there somewhere.
听起来颇有道理
I think so. Your heart might still be broken, but it isn’t gone.
我想是的 你的心也许受过伤 但还没死
If it was gone, you wouldn’t be so nice.
假如你的心已死 你不会还对人这么好
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know it’s been…a couple of years since I’ve talked to anybody?
你知道吗 我已经… 几年没和人说话
That’s okay. You’re good at it.
没关系 你说得不错
You’re not boring. You don’t mumble or spit.
你不会很无聊 不会喃喃自语和吐痰
You should do it more often.
你该多些交谈
Just wear an outfit with no pigeon poop on it.
我想你该穿件没白鸽的衣服
I have been working very hard at keeping people away.
我是否令其他人远离我呢?
I always think I’ll have a lot of fun if I’m alone…
我常常想假如我独自一人 一定很好玩
…but when I’m alone, it’s not fun.
但到真的独自一人时 却一点也不好玩
I don’t care how much people bug me…
我不在乎有时别人如何讨厌
…I’d rather be with someone than alone.
我宁愿有人和我一起 也不要自己一个人
So what are you doing alone on Christmas Eve?
那么你为什么一个人在圣诞前夕到处走
Did you get into trouble?
你惹了麻烦?
Yeah.
是的
You did something wrong?
你做错事?
A lot of things.
做错很多事
Did you know that a good deed erases a bad deed?
你知道以善抵恶吗?
It’s late. I don’t know if I’ll have enough time…
太迟了 我不知道是否有足够时间
…to do enough good deeds to erase all my bad ones.
去做好事来补偿我的过错
It’s Christmas Eve. Good deeds count extra tonight.
现在正是圣诞 今晚行善会有特别优♥惠♥
They do? Of course they do.
真的? 当然是真的
Think of an important thing you can do for others…
好好想一想 你可以帮别人做什么事
…and go do it.
而且马上就去做
Just follow the star in your heart.
只要依照你心中星星指引
Okay.
好的
It’s getting pretty late. I’d better get going.
夜了 我要走了
If I don’t see you again, I hope everything turns out okay.
假如我没有再见到你 祝你一切顺利
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell the birds I said goodbye.
替我向你的白鸽说再见
I will.
我会的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
If you need somebody to trust, it can be me.
假如你需要找可以信任的人 你可以想到我
I won’t forget to remember you.
我不会忘记你
Don’t make promises you can’t keep.
别许下无法实践的承诺
All the money in the registers…
收银机里所有的钱
…Mr. Duncan is gonna donate to the Children’s Hospital.
邓肯先生将全部捐给儿童医院
At midnight tonight, we’re hitting Duncan’s Toy Chest.
今晚午夜 我们会洗劫邓肯玩具城
You can mess with a lot of things,
你们可以破坏任何事
but you can’t mess with kids on Christmas.
但绝不能在圣诞节欺侮小孩子
We’d like to offer you a complimentary suite.
我们会为你提供一间免费套房♥
It’s a penthouse with a view of the park.
是在面对公园的阁楼
I think you’ll find it satisfactory.
我想你们会感到满意
It was recently vacated by a countess.
最近才由伯爵夫人空出来的
What kind of hotel lets a child check in alone?
这是什么酒店 居然会让一个小孩自己住宿?
The boy had a very convincing story.
那孩子说的话跟真的一样
What kind of idiots work here?
是什么白♥痴♥在这里工作?
The finest in New York.
是纽约最好的
When you learned the credit card…
当你们发现信♥用♥卡♥报失…
I made the discovery.
我发现的
Why did you let him leave?
你为什么会让他走掉?
We confronted him and he ran!
我们正想问他时 他便逃走了
You scared him!
你把他吓跑!
It’s Christmas Eve, and because of you,
现在是圣诞前夕 就因为你
our child is lost in a huge city.
我的孩子在最大的城市走失了
Take our family and luggage up to the room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!