看那是谁
Come on, let’s get him.
来 去捉他
Hi, pal.
你好 小朋友
Come on.
快!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, watch it, man!
小心点!
Buy now and avoid the Christmas rush. Two for $5. Two for $5.
快来买♥♥ 不用跟人争 五元二串 五元二串
Four for 10.
十元四串
There he is!
他在那里!
All right.
很好
Thanks. Merry Christmas, dude.
谢谢 圣诞快乐!
Yes!
好极了!
Thank you for your suggestion. My duty. My pleasure.
谢谢你的提议 这是我的责任 荣幸之至
Help! There’s two guys after me!
救我! 有两个人在追我!
What’s the matter? Store wouldn’t take your…stolen credit card?
怎么回事? 商店不收你偷来的信♥用♥卡♥?
Let’s see what the police have to say about this.
我们让警♥察♥来处理
Get up! Get up!
起来! 起来!
Come on! Let’s go get him.
快 去捉他!
Get back here, you little thief!
回来 你这小偷!
Stop that child!
捉住那小孩!
Grab him!
捉住他!
You little sh…
你这小贱♥人♥!
I’ve committed credit card fraud.
我犯了信♥用♥卡♥欺罪诈
Get me security!
叫警卫来!
We’ve got to stop that delinquent!
我们要把犯人捉住!
Come along, Cedric!
来吧 思治!
I’ve had enough of this vacation. I’m going home.
度假完了 是时候回家
Hold it!
站在那里!
This is the Concierge, sir!
我是门房♥先生!
I knew it was you.
我知道是你
I could smell you getting off the elevator.
你一出电梯我就闻到
You was here last night too, wasn’t you?
你昨晚也在这儿吧?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I was.
我来过
You was here and you was smooching with my brother.
你昨晚在这儿和我兄弟鬼混
You’re mistaken, sir.
我恐怕您误会了
Don’t give me that. You’ve smooched everybody.
你不用解释 你跟每个人都有一手
Snuffy, Al, Leo…
史纳菲 艾尔 里奥…
…Cliff…
还有基夫
No!
不!
It’s a lie!
他说谎!
I could go on forever, baby.
我可以一直数下去
I’m terribly sorry, sir. I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
我实在抱歉 先生 但恐怕您真的弄错了
We’re looking for a young man.
我们在找一个小孩
All right, I believe you…but my Tommy gun don’t.
好吧 我相信你 但我的机关枪不信
Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.
你跪下来说你爱我
On your knees.
跪下?
I love you!
我爱你!
You gotta do better than that!
这样不够
I love you!
我爱你!
Maybe I’m off my hinges…but I believe you.
也许我一时胡涂 但我相信你
That’s why I’m gonna let you go.
所以我给你时间走
I’m gonna give you till the count of three…
我会数到三
to get your lousy, lying, low-down…four-flushing carcass out my door!
给你这贱♥人♥滚出去
One! Open the door!
一! 打开门!
Two!
二!
Three.
三!
Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.
圣诞快乐! 畜牲!
And a happy new year.
还有 新年快乐!
Stay in your rooms! This is an emergency!
留在你们房♥间! 紧急事故!
There’s an insane guest with a gun!
有持枪的神经客在内
No!

Come to Papa!
来这儿!
Round trip to Miami. What’s the matter, get on the wrong plane?
迈阿密来回机票 怎么了? 搭错了飞机吗?
You won’t be needing this.
看来你不再需要这个
American don’t fly to the promised land, little buddy.
美国航♥空♥不一定飞到目的地 小兄弟
Come on
来吧
We spent 9 months in jail thinking we had the worst luck in the universe.
我们坐了九个月监 以为我们是世上最倒霉的人
We were wrong.
我们错了
We busted out and we’re doing fine. Even better…
我们逃狱后过得很好 我们会过得更好
…because we’re not robbing houses, we’re robbing toy stores.
因为我们不再抢住♥宅♥ 我们现在要抢玩具城
At midnight tonight, we’ll hit Duncan’s Toy Chest.
今晚半夜我们去邓肯玩具城
Five floors of cash.
五层楼的现金任我们拿
Then after that, we grab some phony passports and go to Rio.
我们用假护照逃到巴西
You want to shut up? He’s not gonna talk to anybody.
闭嘴吧 他又不会跟别人说
Except maybe a fish.
除了跟鱼
Or the undertaker.
或送葬队伍说
Let’s go to the subway tunnel. I’ll feel better once I get him on ice.
我们到地铁处置他 我要杀了他才安心
I’ve got a gun.
我袋里有枪
Say anything and you’ll be spitting gum out through your forehead.
你敢开口便包你脑袋开花
Well, hello.
你好
He did it!
是他!
Did what?
做什么?
Thanks!
谢谢!
Go get him. He went in the park.
快去捉他 他跑进了公园
What are you doing flirting?!
你在干什么?
Over there!
在那边!
Don’t! Give it!
不要 给他
Hey, Harry.
嘿 哈利!
I got him. Let me see!
我捉到他了! 我看看!
That ain’t him! Put him down. That ain’t him.
不是他 放他下来 不是他
We should’ve shot him.
我们有机会便应杀了他
I hate pulling a job, knowing that creep’s loose.
我讨厌拖拖拉拉 又给那小贼逃掉
What can he do? Kids are helpless. Not this kid.
他可以怎样? 小孩子是无助的 不是这个小孩
But this time he doesn’t have a house full of dangerous goodies.
但这次他没有满布机关的屋
He’s in the park. He’s alone. Kids are scared of the park.
他是一个人在公园里 公园对小孩子来说很可怕
Yeah. Grown men come in the park and don’t leave alive.
是 大人在这里也活不了
Yes
是呀
Good luck, little fella.
祝你好运 小鬼
I want to go home.
我想回家
Mom, where are you?
妈 你在哪里?
Turn that down!
小声点!
Hello? Kate McCallister.
喂 麦女士在吗
This is she. We found him.
我是 我们找到你的儿子
Oh, my God! What?
天! 怎么样?
They know where Kevin is. Where?
他们知道凯文在哪儿 在哪里?
He’s in New York City. New York!
他在纽约市 他在纽约!
New York?
纽约
What?
什么?
He’s scared, he’s not a troublemaker. What? What?
他一定很怕 他不是搞事的人 什么 什么
New York police officers…
纽约的警♥察♥…
Just second! Please hold on
请等一等 别收线
He used your credit card to check into the Plaza Hotel.
他用了你的信♥用♥卡♥ 住进了广场酒店
Do they still have him? Do they have him?
他现在还在那儿吗? 他还在那儿吗?
No, they’re still looking. Damn it!
不 警♥察♥还在找他… 该死!
Get to New York. We’re on the next flight out.
请尽快赶去纽约 我们搭下班飞机去
Thanks. We’re going to New York, move it!
谢谢 我们去纽约!
Yes!
快!
He ran away when they asked about the card. He must be scared!
当酒店质问他信♥用♥卡♥时 他逃跑了 他一定很害怕
Would he go to my brother’s? Aren’t they in Paris?
我想他不会去找我弟弟吧? 他们不是在巴黎吗?
Maybe they have a housesitter. Aren’t they renovating?
也许有人帮他们看屋 你不是说他们房♥子在装♥修♥
Hello?!
喂?
Uncle Rob! Aunt Georgette! Anybody home?!
罗拔叔叔! 佐捷婶婶! 有人在家吗?
Hello!
你好
Anybody home? It’s me, your favorite nephew, Kevin!
有人在家吗? 是我… 你们最疼爱的侄子 凯文
Uncle Rob! Aunt Georgette!
罗拔叔叔! 佐捷婶婶!
Watch it, kid!
小鬼 小心点!
You looking for someone to read you a bedtime story?
想听床边故事吗?
Taxi!
的士!
It’s scary out there.
外面世界真可怕
Ain’t much better in here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!