Wait up!
等等我!
Wait!
等等!
Come on come on!
快点
Dad, wait!
爸 等等!
Here we are! Here!
到了 就是这处!
We made it.
我们来了
Everybody here? We made it? All right.
全部到齐? 我们赶到了? 好极了
Please board, the plane’s leaving.
拜托 要登机了 飞机准备要起飞了
I’ll make sure everyone gets on.
我想确定大家都上了飞机
We’ll get everyone on.
所有人都会上飞机的
Merry Christmas. Have a nice flight.
圣诞快乐 旅途愉快
Bye. Byebye.
再见! 再见!
Hey wait up!
嘿 等一等!
Hey, guys, wait for me!
等等我!
Cutting it kind of close. Yes.
差点就赶不及了 对不起
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Dad Wait!
爸 等一等!
Wait!
等一下!
I’m sorry. That’s okay. Are you on this flight?
对不起 没关系 你是搭这班机的吗?
Yeah. My family’s on the plane.
是的 我全家都已经上了机
I don’t want to be left here.
我不想一人被留下
Do you have a boarding pass? Somewhere…
你有登机证吗? 就在…
They’re ready to go.
准备起飞了
He dropped his pass.
他掉了登机证
This happened to me last year and almost wrecked my Christmas.
去年我也是被留下 差点毁了我的圣诞节假期
You sure your family’s onboard?
你肯定你家人在机上
My dad ran in right before I bumped into this lady.
我撞到这位女士前 我爸刚进去
Board him. Make sure he locates his family before you leave him.
让他登机 但要确保他找到家人
Okay. Come on.
好的 来吧
Do you see your family?
看到你家人吗?
There’s my dad.
我爸在那里
Find an empty seat. Merry Christmas. You too.
去找个空位坐 圣诞快乐 也祝福你!
In order to push back from the gate…
飞机即将起飞
…all passengers must have their seat belts fastened.
请各位系好安全带
So have you ever been to Florida?
你去过佛罗里达吗?
Welcome aboard American Airlines flight 176 non-stop to New York.
欢迎搭乘美国航♥空♥ 第176班机直飞纽约
I didn’t think we’d make it.
差点以为赶不上
Something wrong?
有什么不对劲吗?
Honey?
亲爱的?
I have that feeling.
我有那种感觉
We forgot something?
我们忘了什么吗?
No, I don’t think we did, but I just have that feeling.
不 我想我们没忘什么 但我…只是有那种感觉
Just bad memories.
只是惨痛的回忆罢了
We did everything, brought everything. We have everybody.
我们该做的都做了 该带的也带了 大家都到齐了
There’s nothing to worry about.
还有什么好担心
Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. We’re fine.
是 是 你说的对 你说的对 一切顺利
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心
Mom?
妈?
Dad?
爸?
Uncle Frank?
法兰克叔叔
Buzz?
巴斯?
We’re the last ones off the plane.
全部人都下机了
Where are those guys?
他们去了哪里?
Whoes’s this? It’s Brooke’s.
这是谁的? 是布克的
Is this Megan’s? Give this to Brooke.
这是米根的? 把这给布克
This to Kevin. Give this… Give this to Kevin.
这是凯文的 把这个…把这给凯文
Give this to Kevin. Give this to Kevin.
把这给凯文 把这给凯文
Kevin. Give this to Kevin.
凯文 把这给凯文
Give this to Kevin. Give this to Kevin.
把这给凯文 把这给凯文
Give this to Kevin. Give this to Kevin.
把这给凯文 把这给凯文
Give this to Kevin. Here you go, Kevin.
把这给凯文 凯文 是你的
Kevin’s not here. Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿 凯文不在这儿
Kevin’s not here. Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿 凯文不在这儿
Kevin’s not here. Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿 凯文不在这儿
Kevin’s not here. Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿 凯文不在这儿
Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿
Kevin’s not here.
凯文不在这儿
What!
什么?!
Kevin!
凯文
Excuse me, this is an emergency!
对不起 我有紧急事件!
Yes, sir?
是的 先生?
What city is that?
那里是什么城市?
That’s New York.
是纽约
Yikes, I did it again!
天 我又出事了!
Something wrong, sir?
有什么事呢 先生?
I’ll be fine.
我会没事的
Oh, no. My family’s in Florida and I’m in New York.
我的家人在佛罗里达 而我在纽约
My family’s in Florida?
我的家人在佛罗里达?
I’m in…New York?
而我在…纽约?
What’s the child’s name?
孩子叫什么名字?
Kevin. K- E-V-I-N
凯文
When did you see him last?
你们最后什么时候见过他?
Curbside check-in?
在登机舱门边?
No, I saw him at the door. He was with us in the terminal.
不 我在大门见过他 他跟着我们跑过通道
Most people get separated at security. Did everyone get through security?
许多人在保安检查时失散 每个人都通过保安吗?
I don’t know. Peter…
我不清楚 彼得…
We were in a hurry. We ran all the way to the gate.
我们那时很赶时间 我们一直跑到登机闸口
When did you notice he was missing?
你们什么时候发现不见他?
When we picked up our baggage here.
当我们在提取行李时
Has the boy ever run away from home? No.
这孩子试过离家出走吗? 没有
Has he ever been in a situation on his own?
他试过独自生活吗?
As a matter of fact, this has happened before.
事实上 这种事以前发生过
It’s becoming a McCallister family travel tradition.
快要变成麦家的旅行传统
Funnily enough, we never lose our luggage.
好笑的是 我们从未不见行李
He was left at home, by accident, last year.
去年他意外地被留在家里
That’s what my wife meant calling it a McCallister family travel tradition.
这就是我太太所说家族传统的由来
We’ll call Chicago and…notify them of the situation.
我们会通知芝加哥注意此事
The odds are that’s where he is.
他很有可能还在那里
Thanks.
谢谢
Very unlikely he’d be anywhere else.
他应该不会去了别的地方
Watch out, kid!
小心
Yo, where’s your manifest?
你的载货单呢?
Here we are, Marv, New York City. The land of opportunity.
我们到了 马夫 纽约都会 机会之都
Smell that?
闻到吗?
Yeah.

Know what that is?
你知道那是什么?
Fish. It’s freedom.
鱼腥味? 是自♥由♥
No it’s fish.
不 是鱼
It’s freedom and it’s money. Okay, okay. It’s freedom.
是自♥由♥ 和财富 好吧 好吧 是自♥由♥
Come on, let’s go before someone sees us.
来吧 不要被人发现
And it’s fish.
是鱼腥味
Yes, one quick score.
我弄了两个假护照
We get ourselves some phony passports…
我们可以远走他乡
…and we hightail it to some foreign country.
我们拼命逃走到一些外国的国家
Arizona?
到亚里桑那州?
That’s very smart, Marv.
你真聪明 马夫
You bust out of jail to rob 14 cents from a Santy Claus?
你逃狱出来就只为了偷圣诞老人十几仙?
Every bit helps.
聊胜于无
Besides, now we got our new nickname.
而且我们可以有新外号♥
We’re the Sticky Bandits!
我们叫”粘匪”!
Real cute.
真可爱
Very cute.
真可爱
“The Plaza Hotel. New York’s most exciting hotel experience. ”
广场酒店 纽约最好的酒店
Sick!
变♥态♥!
What’s the matter?
什么事?
Thought I saw something.
我好像看到谁
Serves you right! Come on, let’s go.
找死! 走吧!
I think she likes me.
我想她喜欢我
Excuse me, where’s the lobby?
对不起 请问大堂在哪里?
Down the hall and to the left. Thanks.
走廊尽头 转左 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!