Where are my golf balls?
我的高尔夫球呢?
Anyone seen my sun block?
谁见到我的太阳油?
What’s the point of going to Florida if you use sun block?
去佛罗里达还搽什么太阳油
I don’t care, I’m getting toasted.
我已准备晒得一身古铜色
Great. Now you can be a skag with a darker shade of skin.
好极了! 你一定可以晒成黑碳
He’s jealous because he can’t tan. His freckles just connect.
他不能晒太阳所以妒忌 他已经满脸都是雀斑
Hey, hey, easy on the fluids! The rubber sheets are packed.
不要喝那么多汽水 尿片都已收好
She wants “Ding. ”
域琪 她说要”叮”
Behind “Ding” is 200 points!
“叮”的后面是… 两百分
200 points! All right!
二百分! 好极了
Honey, are you packed yet?
亲爱的 你准备好了吗?
Yes.
好了
Yes.
好了
Everything I put out for you?
要我帮你放到外面吗?
Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的
Oh, did you see what Grandma sent you?
你知道这次旅行祖母送你什么
Let me guess. Donald Duck slippers?
我猜猜看 唐老鸭拖鞋?
Close.
差不多
Inflatable clown to play with in the pool.
可以在水里玩的充气小丑
How exciting.
真令人兴奋
Why Florida? There’s no Christmas trees in Florida.
为什么去佛罗里达? 佛罗里达没有圣诞树
What is it with Christmas trees?
圣诞树那么重要吗?
How can you have Christmas without a Christmas tree?
圣诞节怎可以没有圣诞树
We’ll find a nice fake silver one. Or decorate a palm tree.
我们可以用假树或椰树装饰
Guests of Ding, Dang, Dong stay at the world-renowned Plaza Hotel:
“叮当咚”节目的来宾 入住纽约最有名的
New York’s most exciting hotel experience.
广场酒店
For reservations, call toll-free, 1- 800-759…
订房♥致电 1800759…
Where’s the camcorder battery? I put it in the charger.
摄录机的电池在哪里? 在充电器里
How’s this?
这样如何?
Oh, much better.
好看多了
Kevin, put your tie on. We’ll be late for the Christmas pageant.
凯文 你最好快戴上领带 我们不想去圣诞晚会迟到
It’s in the bathroom. I can’t go in. Uncle Frank’s taking a shower.
我的领带在浴室 我不能进去 因为法兰叔叔在洗澡
He says if I walk in there and see him naked,
他说若我进去看见他的裸体
I’d never feel like a real man.
我长大后会觉得自己不像真正男人
Whatever that means.
不知道他是什么意思
I’m sure he was kidding. Just run in and get your tie…
他肯定是在开玩笑 你只要跑进去拿你的领带
…get out, and don’t look at anything.
不要看他赶快出来就可以
Well
好
This cat they’re talking about I wonder who, could it be
他们说的那只猫不知道是谁
‘Cause I know I’m the heaviest cat The heaviest cat you ever did see
我是最肥的一只猫 你从没见过这样肥的猫
When they see me Walkin ‘ down the street
当他们看到我在街上走
None of the fellas want to speak Hey, hey, hey
所有傻佬都鸦雀无声
On their faces they wear a silly smirk ‘Cause they know
他们的脸上充满笑容
I’m the king Of the cool jerks
因为他们知道我最型
Get out of here, you pervert, or I’ll slap you silly!
你这偷♥窥♥狂快滚出去
Christmas tree My Christmas tree
圣诞树 我的圣诞树
Lit up like a star
闪耀如星光
When I see My Christmas tree
当我看见圣诞树
Can loved ones be far
我的亲人就在近处
Christmas tree I’m certain
圣诞树让我肯定
Wherever I roam
无论我在何处流浪…
Kevin’s solo’s coming up. Tell Leslie.
凯文要独唱了 告诉莉斯
Kevin’s solo’s coming up. Tell Frank.
凯文要独唱了 告诉法兰
Okay. Frank.
好 法兰
Frank!
…法兰?
Christmastime means laughter
圣诞节即是欢乐
Toboggans in the snow
在雪中乘雪橇滑行
Caroling together
红润着脸庞
With faces aglow
齐声高歌♥圣诞颂…
Kevin!
凯文!
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…
各陪审团成员
…I’d like to apologize for whatever displeasure…
我要为我的行为所引起的不快
…I might have caused you. What?
向我的家人道歉 什么?
My prank was immature and ill-timed.
我的行为是不成熟且不适当的
Immature or not, it was pretty darn hilarious.
不管是否不成熟 这恶作剧很有趣
I also apologize to my brother.
同时我也要向弟弟道歉
Kevin.
凯文…
I’m sorry.
对不起
Oh, Buzz…
巴斯…
that was very nice.
真是太好了
Kevin, do you have something to say?
凯文 你有话要说吗?
Beat that, you trout-sniffer.
你可以扮得更真诚吗? 死仔
I’m not sorry. I did it because Buzz humiliated me.
我不会道歉! 我那样做全是因为巴斯让我难堪…
He gets away with everything, so I got him.
他可逃避一切责任 我无话可说
Since you stupidly believe his lies…
既然你们笨到相信他的谎话
…I don’t care if your Florida trip is wrecked.
我也不理会是否破坏佛州之旅
Who wants to spend Christmas in a tropical climate?
谁要到热带过圣诞节
Kevin!
凯文!
You walk out, you sleep on the 3rd floor.
若你这样的话 你便上三楼睡觉
Yeah, with me.
好 跟我睡
So, what else is new?
你们还有新招吗?
Don’t wreck my trip. Your dad’s paying good money for it.
你最好别破坏我的旅行 你♥爸♥付出了很多钱的
Wouldn’t want to spoil your fun, Mr. Cheapskate.
我才不会破坏你的旅程 贪便宜到死
What a troubled young man.
麻烦的年青人
They’re all a bunch of jerks.
他们全都是衰人
Hi.
嘿
Last time we tried to take a trip, we had a problem just like this.
你记得上次旅行的时候 一开始也是这样
Yeah, with me getting crapped on.
是 都是针对我的
I don’t care for your choice of words. That’s not what happened.
不管你怎么说 上次没针对你
Buzz apologized to you.
何况巴斯已经向你道歉
Yeah, then he called me a trout-sniffer.
对 他还叫我死仔
He didn’t mean it. He was just sucking up to you.
他不是真心道歉 他只想欺骗你们
Okay, why don’t you just sit up here and think things over?
好吧 你在这里好好想清楚
When you’re ready to apologize to everyone, you can come down.
你准备好道歉时 你就可以下来
I’m not apologizing to Buzz. I’d rather kiss a toilet seat!
我不会向巴斯道歉 我宁愿去死!
Then stay up here all night.
那你就在这里过夜!
I don’t want to go down anyway! I can’t trust anybody in this family.
反正我也不想下去! 全家没有一个人可信任
You know what? If I had my own money, I’d go on my own vacation.
假如我自己有钱 我会一个人去度假
Alone, without any of you. And I’d have the most fun of my whole life.
独自一人 不要有你们任何人 那我就自♥由♥自在开心快活
You got your wish last year. Maybe you will this year.
去年你的愿望实现了 也许今年又会应验
I hope so.
希望如此
We did it again! We did it again!
我们又睡过头! 我们再次做到了
Our McCallisters here, other McCallisters there.
我们家坐第一辆 其余的坐第二辆
I shouldn’t complain, but you give the worst wake-up calls.
我不该对免费旅行不满 但你们实在太晚叫人起床
Do you have the tickets? I’ve got them. Here’s your family’s.
机票在你那里吗? 在我这儿 这是你的
How many do you have? Seven.
你有几张? 七张
We have seven. 14!
七张! 十四张!
Seven…eight…nine, ten.
七 八 九 十
How come we’re not sitting together?
怎么全都是分开坐
This time of year, we’re lucky to get on the same plane.
在这旺季可以搭同一班飞机 已经很好了
11, 12, 13.
十一 十二 十三
Where’s Kevin?
凯文呢?
14.
十四
Good thing I have my own ticket, just in case you try to ditch me.
我自己拿着机票比较好 免得你们又撇下我
Come on. I need batteries.
快点 我要电池
I’ll give them to you on the plane.
我袋里有电池 上机后给你
Here’s two more. Why not now?
还有两件行李 为什么现在不能给我?
Not now! What’s the gate number?
等等吧 在几号♥闸口登机?
H-17.
H-17
Better hurry, it’s the last gate.
最好走快点 登机闸口在最后的地方
Dad, what gate is it?
爸 几号♥登机门?
H-17, Buzz. Come on, Kevin.
H-17 巴斯 来吧
Kevin, you gonna take my bag? Take my bag.
凯文 你拿我的袋吗?
Come on. Come on.
快点
American Airlines flight 226 to New York…
美国航♥空♥公♥司♥飞往纽约的226号♥班机
…is now in the final boarding process.
即将起飞
Come on. Come on!
快呀 快呀!
Dad, wait up!
爸 等一等!
Dad, wait up!
爸 等等我!