-I didn’t order a pizza. -Special delivery!
玛格丽特匹萨
Margherita pizza!
都是你喜欢的
Just the way you like it.
不要忘了
Let’s not forget
少了巧克力草莓 野餐会是什么样子
What’s a picnic without chocolate-covered strawberries?
一定糟透了
It wouldn’t be right.
你想吃最后一个草莓吗
Do you want the last strawberry?
吃吧 这可能恰好是
Come on. This might very well be
世界上最好的草莓
The best strawberry in the whole world
不吃的还不知道它有多美味
You wouldn’t know because you’re not gonna eat it.
好吧
Fine then.
被你说对了
You were right.
有件事想问你
So here’s the thing.
关于你的斯坦福荣誉课程…
Your honors program at Stanford…
你怎么知道的
How did you hear about that?
很多人都知道了
A lot of people heard about it.
但你却没通知我 为什么
But I wasn’t one of them. Why?
因为我知道你会说什么
Because I knew what you would say.
毫无疑问你应该参加这次荣誉课程
Of course you should do the honors program.
这就是你上次想要和我说的吗
Is that what you were trying to tell me?
那天在后院里
In the backyard the other day?
这是其中一件
One of the things.
还有什么
What else?
我在考虑说服我妈让我留下来
I’ve been thinking about trying to talk my mom into staying
在阿尔伯克基再待一年
In Albuquerque another year.
就在这先参加些课程
I’ll just take some classes here
等我准备好了 就去斯坦福
And go to Stanford when I’m ready.
你不能放弃斯坦福 这千载难逢
You can’t just put off something as amazing as Stanford.
你应该去 这才是正确的选择
You got to go. It’s the right thing.
我一直都在做正确的选择
I always do the right thing.
或许这次我想疯狂点
Maybe I want to be a little crazy this time.
我的人生一直都是在全速前进
Everything about my life has always been full speed ahead.
我和你说过 我想慢慢来…
I told you I wish it would all just slow down…
暂时停一停
To a stop.
我们马上就要毕业了
We’re going to graduate.
这些没法改变 也没法慢慢来
That’s going to happen. Nothing is going to slow down.
或许我的心已不在高中了
I guess my heart just doesn’t know it’s in high school.
你什么都不需要说
You don’t have to say anything else.
我比你更擅长道别
I’m a lot better at goodbyes than you.
我可是下过苦功做过练习的
I’ve had a ton of practice.
为什么要现在说再见
Why are you saying goodbye?
我们还要参加舞会呢 我们还没毕业
We still have prom. We still have to graduate.
我是说”晚安”
I meant “good night.”
-你还好吧 -嗯
-You ok? -Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
♪我想我本该更清楚♪
♪I guess I should’ve known better♪
♪幸运女神已不再垂青我♪
♪To believe that my luck had changed♪
♪我付出我的灵魂♪
♪Oh I let my heart and forever♪
♪最终彼此相识♪
♪Finally learn each other’s name♪
♪告诉自己这次会不同♪
♪I tell myself this time it’s different♪
♪不说再见 因为说不出口♪
♪No goodbyes ’cause I can’t bear to say it♪
♪如果留下来♪
♪I’d never survive the one that’s coming♪
♪我无法面对即将到来的离别♪
♪If I stay oh no♪
♪就这样离开 不要回首♪
♪Just walk away and don’t look back♪
♪因为如果心碎了 将会倍受折磨♪
♪’Cause if my heart breaks it’s gonna hurt so bad♪
♪你知道我很坚强 但这次我却无法忍♥受♪
♪You know I’m strong but I can’t take that♪
♪趁着还来得及♪
♪Before it’s too late♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Oh just walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Oh just walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Oh just walk away♪
♪我知道是时候该放手♪
♪I’ve got to let it go♪
♪来保护我的灵魂我的心♪
♪Start protecting my heart and soul♪
♪因为我已无法再一次面对离别♪
♪’Cause I don’t think I’ll survive a goodbye again♪
♪无法再次面对♪
♪Not again♪
♪就这样离开 不要回首♪
♪Just walk away oh and don’t look back♪
♪因为如果心碎了 将会倍受折磨♪
♪’Cause if my heart breaks it’s gonna hurt so bad♪
♪你知道我很坚强 但这次我却无法忍♥受♪
♪You know I’m strong but I can’t take that♪
♪趁着还来得及♪
♪Before it’s too late♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Just walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk away walk away yeah♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk away walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk away walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk walk walk away♪
♪就这样离开♪
♪Walk away walk away♪
好了 大家 都注意了 听好了
All right everyone! Attention please! Listen up.
你们当中可能有人已经知道了
As some of you know
蒙特不能继续参加我们的演出了
Miss Montez is no longer available to us.
但是 演出还是得继续下去
However the show must indeed go on.
夏培 你接替贾蓓丽 和特洛伊唱二重唱
So Sharpay you will do Gabriella’s duet with Troy.
缇安♥拉♥ 做好准备接替夏培了吗
Tiara ready to step in for Sharpay?
我可穿不进她那些亮闪闪的鞋
Those sparkling shoes are impossible to fill.
别担心 凯西会帮你的
Don’t worry. Kelsi will work with you.
拜托 大家都振作起来
Come on people. Let’s rise to the occasion.
我们都是专业人士
We’re all pros here.
就当为了加伯利 好吧
Let’s do it for Gabriella. Ok?
凯西 特洛伊 莱恩伴奏
Kelsi Troy Ryan play piano.
好了 我们还有一堆工作要做呢
All right we have a lot of work to do.
我们得漆背景 排练第二幕 开始吧
There are sets to paint. Drill that second number. Let’s go!
都给我快点 快点
Come on people double time!
-很晚了 -是啊
-It’s late. -Yeah.
和加百利联♥系♥了吗
Hear from Gabriella?
嗯
Yeah.
她正和斯坦福的天才们打得火热
She’s knee-deep in geniuses out there.
信不信由你 她说那的吃的比东高好
Believe it or not she says the food’s better at East High.
是吗
Yeah. Oh yeah.
她还会参加舞会吗
She still coming down for prom?
嗯
Yeah.
演出准备的怎么样了
How’s that big show going?
你不会感兴趣的
You don’t want to know.
你打算什么时候告诉我这个
When were you going to tell me about this?
茱莉亚音乐学院
Juilliard.
没什么好说的
There’s nothing to tell.
或许你有想说的
Well maybe there is.
听说你相中别的大学了
I heard you’re talking to other schools.
没搞错吧
I mean is this serious?
不单阿尔伯克基大学相中我了 老爸
U of A isn’t the only school that’s talked to me dad.
你又不是不知道
You know that.
我只和你谈阿尔伯特大学
But it’s the only school we talked about.
你若改变主意
Chad would be approximately disappointed
查德会失望的
If you decided to change your mind.
不 查德会缓过来的
No Chad would get over it.
你会吗
Would you?
儿子 从小到大
Son we’ve been going to U of A games
我一直带你去看阿尔伯克基大学篮球赛
Ever since you were a little kid.
你唯一渴望的
All you ever talked about
就是进校队 披上红鹰战袍
Was wearing that Red hawk’s uniform.
我不是孩子了 老爸
But I’m not a little kid anymore dad.
您养我 是为我能自强自立
You raise me to make my own choices
我需要自强自立
And I need to make them.
而不是任您 查德或他人左右 由我自己选
Not you or Chad or anybody else. Me.
儿子 别这样 儿子
Troy come on. Troy!
♪那天 当门轻轻关上♪
♪The day a door is closed♪
♪回音久久绕心间♪
♪The echoes fill your soul♪
♪看不清前进方向♪
♪They won’t say which way to go♪
♪只好由心把路照亮♪
♪Just trust your heart♪
♪努力追寻心中梦想♪