♪Don’t you see that bigger is better♪
♪越好就会越大♪
♪and better is bigger♪
♪只有一点儿永远不够 不 不 不♪
♪A little bit it is never enough no no no♪
♪你不想这些全部都要♪
♪Don’t you want it all?♪
♪你想要 你知道你想要♪
♪You want it you know that you want it♪
♪名声 财富 还有更多♪
♪The fame and the fortune and more♪
♪你全部都想要♪
♪You want it all♪
♪你想要 你知道你想要♪
♪You want it you know that you want it♪
♪你的门上会有属于自己的星♪
♪You gotta have your star on the door♪
♪你要全世界 什么都不能少♪
♪You want the world nothing less♪
♪所有名流雅士还有报刊♪
♪all the glam and the press♪
♪只会给你最好的评价♪
♪only giving you the best reviews♪
♪-说吧 -我全部都要♪
♪-Say it! -I want it all♪
♪我要 我要 我要♪
♪I want it I want it want it♪
♪我的名字在卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅被光线照亮♪
♪My name in lights at Carnegie hall♪
♪我全部都要♪
♪I want it all♪
♪-你没看见吗 -看见了♪
♪-Can’t you see it? -Yeah♪
♪大家都喜欢我♪
♪They’re gonna love me♪
♪是爱我们♪
♪I mean us♪
♪红地毯 玫瑰花 后台等待的人群♪
♪Red carpet rose bouquets crowd waiting backstage♪
♪我是她同伴 请别阻拦我 我不是狗仔队♪
♪I’m with her don’t stop me I’m not the paparazzi♪
♪邀请 起立喝彩♪
♪Invitations standing ovations♪
♪-杂♥志♥ -是的 请♪
♪-Magazines -Yes please♪
♪摇身一变成名流♪
♪Gonna be celebrities♪
♪照片 歌♥迷俱乐部 给人们他们所爱♪
♪Photographs fan club give the people what they love♪
♪-你现在很兴奋 -我喜欢♪
♪-Now you’re excited -I like it♪
♪-现在就动手 -我爱你♪
♪-Let’s do it then -I love you!♪
♪时代广场 喷气式客机 续集赚更多♪
♪Times Square jetsetter sequels pay better♪
♪今天在纽约 明天就红遍全世界♪
♪New York today tomorrow the world♪
♪-票都售罄 -野心要更大♪
♪-Sold out shows? -Think bigger♪
♪-获得奥斯卡奖的是… -这个不赖♪
♪-And the Oscar goes to… -That’s better♪
♪你没看见越大越好 越好就越大♪
♪Don’t ya see that bigger is better and better is bigger♪
♪一点儿永远都不够 不 不 不♪
♪A little bit is never enough no no no♪
♪我全部都要 我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it all I want it want it want it♪
♪名声 财富 还有更多♪
♪The fame and the fortune and more♪
♪我全部都要 我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it all I want it want it want it♪
♪我的门上会有属于我的星♪
♪I gotta have my star on the door♪
♪我要全世界 什么都不能少♪
♪I want the world nothing less♪
♪所有名流雅士和报刊♪
♪all the glam and the press♪
♪只会给我最好评价♪
♪only giving me the best reviews♪
♪我全部都要 我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it all I want it want it want it♪
♪无线城音乐厅 我全部都要♪
♪Radio city music hall we want it all♪
♪在聚光灯下 我们闪闪发光 看看我们是谁♪
♪Here in the spotlight we shine look at who we are♪
♪当百老汇知道你的名字♪
♪When Broadway knows your name♪
♪-别挡道 -你知道你是个明星♪
♪-Get out of the way! -You know that you’re a star♪
♪噢 跳舞♪
♪Oh dance♪
♪-麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ -他们爱你♪
♪-Madison square garden! -They love you.♪
♪谢谢 谢谢大家♪
♪Thank you! Thank you all!♪
♪奥普拉来电♪
♪It’s Oprah calling.♪
♪又来了♪
♪Again.♪
♪她想让你出演♪
♪She wants you on the show.♪
♪他们会给你回电♥话♥♪
♪They’re going to get back to you.♪
♪-你知道自己开多快吗 -查德警官♪
♪-You know how fast you were going? -Officer Chad!♪
♪是伊万小姐啊 你怎么样 跟着我♪
♪Hey it’s Ms. Evans. How you doing? Follow me.♪
♪我想要 我 我 我想要 想要♪
♪I want it I-I-I want it want it♪
♪我想要 我想要 我 我 我全部想要♪
♪I want it I want it I-I-I want it all yeah♪
♪我想要 我 我 我想要 想要♪
♪I want it I-I-I want it want it♪
♪-我想要 我 我 我想要 -我全部想要♪
♪-I want it I-I-I want it -I want it all♪
♪我将 哦 我将 我要 我必须 我要♪
♪I gotta ooh I gotta I want to I have to I want to♪
♪我想要 我想要 我必须拥有这些♪
♪I want it I want it I have to have it♪
♪我想要 我必须♪
♪I want it I have to♪
♪-我全部想要 -我想要 想要 想要♪
♪-I want it all -I want it want it want it♪
♪-名声 财富 还有更多 -我全部想要♪
♪-The fame and the fortune and more -I want it all♪
♪我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it want it want it♪
♪我的门上会有属于自己的星♪
♪I gotta have my star on the door♪
♪我要全世界 什么都不能少♪
♪I want the world nothing less♪
♪所有名流雅士和报刊♪
♪all the glam and the press♪
♪只会给我最好评价 我全部都要♪
♪only giving me the best reviews I want it all♪
♪巴黎 伦敦 罗马 多伦多♪
♪Paris London Rome Toronto♪
♪洛杉矶 悉尼 布宜诺斯艾利斯♪
♪L.A. Sydney Buenos Aires♪
♪东京 莫斯科 宝莱坞♪
♪Tokyo Moscow Bollywood♪
♪纽约城♪
♪New York city♪
♪我们全部…♪
♪We want it…♪
♪都要♪
♪all♪
非我们莫属 莱恩
It’s ours Ryan.
等一下 达老师说只有一份奖学金
Wait a minute. Miss D said that there’s only one scholarship.
我们却有两个人
There’s two of us.
我们是双胞胎 他们必须同时招收我们两个
We’re twins. They’re going to have to take us both.
听着 凯西总给特洛伊和加伯利最好的歌♥
Listen Kelsi always writes her best songs for Troy and Gabriella.
所以你来保证那些歌♥归我们
So you make certain we get those songs.
怎么拿
How?
给她擦眼镜 买♥♥双深红色拖鞋
Polish her glasses buy her some ruby slippers
约她去毕业舞会
take her to prom.
我不知道
I don’t know.
做就行了
Just do it.
-早 泰勒 -早 阳光美少女
-Hey Tay. -Morning Sunshine.
-你今天去彩排吗 -我有的选吗
-You going to rehearsals today? -Uh do I have a choice?
你把我们都拉进来
You got us into this.
我不明白 你不该忙演出的
I don’t understand. You might not be here for the show.
告诉别人你申请斯坦福了吗
Told anyone you’re up for Stanford’s freshman honors?
没有
No.
没准哪天你就会得到回信
You’re gonna hear from them any day.
-喂 -泰勒 这种事都很花时间的
-Hello? -Taylor these things take time.
-喂 -我现在需要你
-Hey. -I need you right away.
-什么 -抬头看
-What? -Look up.
我要走了
I have to go.
明摆着 会被罚放学留校两周
This has two weeks detention written all over it.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我真的需要你帮忙
I really need your help.
你认为我应该穿哪一件
Which one do you think I should wear?
为什么要选
Because?
因为你会穿一件很漂亮的裙子
Because you’re going to have a pretty dress
我不能给你丢面子
So I want to look right.
我从来没被邀请过去毕业舞会
I’ve never been asked to a prom
但是这听起来很像邀请
But this almost sounds like an invitation.
这一件
This one.
我从来没去过舞会 更不用说毕业舞会了
I’ve never been to a dance much less a prom.
但是我希望这是个良好开端
But I was hoping these might be a good start.
我们必须跳华尔兹吗
Do you think we’re going to have to waltz?
因为我不知道怎么跳
Because I have no idea how to do that.
我只记得小的时候 爸爸教过我
All I know is what my dad taught me when I was a little girl.
我站在他的脚上
I’d stand on his toes
他带着我在客厅里跳华尔兹
And he’d waltz me around the living room.
到这儿来 我带你跳
Come here. I’ll show you.
-什么 -过来
-What? -Come here.
我们在屋顶上
We’re on the roof.
过来 你会喜欢的
Come here. You’ll love it.
♪牵着手♪
♪Take my hand♪
♪深呼吸♪
♪Take a breath♪
♪贴着我♪
♪Pull me close♪
♪迈一步♪
♪and take one step♪
♪你的目光♪
♪keep your eyes♪
♪注视着我♪
♪locked on mine♪
♪随着音乐♪
♪And let the music♪
♪慢慢起舞♪
♪be your guide♪
♪-能否答应我 -现在 能否答应我♪
♪-Won’t you promise me -Now won’t you promise me♪
♪-你永不忘记 -我们一直跳下去♪
♪-That you’ll never forget -We’ll keep dancing♪
♪不管我们去哪儿 都一直跳下去♪
♪to keep dancing wherever we go next♪
♪不管我们去哪儿♪
♪Wherever we go next♪
♪寻寻觅觅♪
♪It’s like catching lightning♪
♪与你相遇♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!