Well yeah. I just took a picture. Look.
-我想按同样的方式布置我的 -好
-I’m doing mine the same way. -Great.
我们出去逛逛
We should hang out tonight.
相互了解下
Get to know each other or something.
我得去拿冠军奖杯
I just gotta grab the championship trophy
我忘在车里了
I left it in my truck.
-别担心 我去拿 -好的
-Don’t sweat it! I’m on it! -OK.
又一个秘密基地啊
So another top-secret hiding place?
你是第二个来这的女孩
You’re the second girl I’ve had up here.
第一个是我妈妈
The first was my mom.
她上来抓我下去
She only climbed up here to get me down.
很荣幸 这地方很棒
Well I’m honored. This place is so cool.
我和爸爸造的
Me and my dad built it.
看 你教练在下面烧烤
See the coach of you bake down there?
-是的 他在我家 -是的
-yeah. He’s at my house. -Yeah.
疯了
Crazy.
我打赌 他早把你的名字标在储物箱上了
I bet he’s already got your name on a locker.
这是我爸爸的梦想
It’s always been my dad’s dream.
我将去他的母校
Now I’m going to end up at his alma mater.
我说出来了
Did I just say that?
自我出生以来
My mom and I have been talking about
妈妈不停的说斯坦福大学
Stanford pretty much since I was born.
你已经考进了 很棒
And you’re already in. That’s so cool.
她还是不停地和别人说 真尴尬
Except she won’t stop talking about it. It’s embarrassing.
别这样 她以你为荣
Come on. She’s proud of you.
我也为你自豪
I’m proud of you.
问题是斯坦福离这一千零五十…
The thing about Stanford is it’s a thousand and fifty…
…五十三公里
…fifty-three miles from here.
我知道
I know.
突然觉得
It suddenly seems like
转眼就要毕业了
The rest of the school year is coming so fast.
是的 我希望时间停止
Yeah. I wish it would all just stop.
至少慢下来
At least just slow down.
♪能否想象 丢失梦想♪
♪Can you imagine what would happen♪
♪将会暗淡无光♪
♪If we could have any dream?♪
♪希望此刻 永被铭记♪
♪I’d wish this moment was ours to own it♪
♪直至永恒♪
♪and that it would never leave♪
♪感谢星辰♪
♪Then I would thank that star♪
♪让我们愿望成真♪
♪that made our wish come true♪
♪有你之处♪
♪’cause he knows that where you are♪
♪乃我之所♪
♪is where I should be too♪
♪此地♪
♪Right here♪
♪此刻♪
♪Right now♪
♪-此刻 -凝望着你♪
♪-Right now -I’m looking at you♪
♪我心所属♪
♪and my heart loves the view♪
♪-你乃一切 -一切♪
♪-‘Cause you mean everything -Everything♪
♪此地♪
♪Right here♪
♪向卿起誓♪
♪I promise you somehow
♪一定会♪
♪Somehow we’re gonna♪
♪再次相逢♪
♪Tomorrow can wait for some other day to be♪
♪此刻 只有你我♪
♪to be but right now there’s you and me♪
♪重逢之日♪
♪Oh we know it’s coming♪
♪必将来临♪
♪and it’s coming fast♪
♪永生相伴♪
♪it’s always you and me♪
♪珍惜每瞬♪
♪so let’s make every second last♪
♪珍惜♪
♪Make it last♪
♪只因此地♪
♪’Cause right here♪
♪此刻♪
♪Right now♪
♪凝望着你♪
♪Yeah I’m looking at you♪
♪我心所属♪
♪and my heart loves the view♪
♪你乃一切♪
♪’cause you mean everything♪
♪此地♪
♪Right here♪
♪向卿起誓♪
♪I promise you somehow♪
♪重逢之日♪
♪That tomorrow can wait♪
♪必将来临♪
♪for some other day to be♪
♪此刻 只有你我♪
♪to be but right now there’s you and me♪
♪-你和我 -你和我♪
♪-You and me -You and me♪
♪你和我♪
♪You and me♪
♪此刻 只有♪
♪But right now there’s♪
♪你和我♪
♪You and me♪
这是海盗船舵吗
Is this a pirate’s wheel?
不是
No.
好可爱
Very cute.
我三年级开始就不和罗伯玩了
I haven’t played with robo-rob since third grade.
-我叫罗伯 我是… -别弄坏了
-I’m robo-rob. I am… -Don’t break him. Don’t break him.
-那是查德的 -当然
-That’s Chad’s. -Sure it is.
这像在幼儿园
Now it’s just like kindergarten.
特洛伊 有客人
Troy? You have guests.
别让我上去抓你下来
Don’t make me come up there and get you again.
你好 加伯利
Hi Gabriella.
我们就下来 妈妈
We’ll be right down mom.
我们不下去的话 她真的会上来的
She really will come up here if we don’t go down.
那儿 向前开 好的向前
Right there right there. OK come on through.
安全通过
Come on. There you go.
美呆了
你好 特洛伊
Hey Troy.
决赛什么时候
So when’s the big game?
昨天
Uh yesterday.
好吧 祝你好运
Oh well. Good luck.
哇… 她真可爱
Wow… She’s so sweet.
你是什么 我是说 你是谁
What are you? I mean who are you?
早上好 埃文斯小姐 我是缇安♥拉♥·歌♥德
Good morning Ms. Evans. I’m Tiara Gold.
我从伦敦转校到东部高校
I transferred to east high from London
我看到公告板上
And I noticed on the board
你需要私人助理
You’re in need of a personal assistant.
是的 毕业考试 毕业舞会 毕业典礼
Yeah with finals prom graduation
需要有人处理我的约会和作业
I need someone tracking my appointments and assignments.
最重要的是我需要人对台词
Most important I need someone to run lines for the musical.
这是戏剧术语 为了…
That’s a theater term for…
更好地理解角色 我明白
Learning your role. I understand.
第一二节课是自然和数学
It’s best to keep science and math books together
把书放在一起比较好
Since those are first lessons of the day.
你怎么知道我的课程
How do you know my schedule?
我特意查了一下
I took the liberty of checking simply to make certain
我为你在课间准备了无脂 无泡 大豆拿铁咖啡
I’d have your nonfat no-foam soy latte ready for free period.
-加一袋糖了吗 -还是有机的
-One packet of sweetener? -Organic of course.
每天早晨 我会把我的衣着电邮给你
I’ll e-mail you my wardrobe choices
以防我们服装相同
Each morning so that our outfits won’t clash.
如果你有橙色的 扔掉吧
If you own any orange get rid of it.
顺便说下 很喜欢这口音
By the way like the accent.
很…甜
It’s… sweet.
特洛伊 兄弟 我可以用你的储藏柜吗
Troy my brother. Can I have your gym locker?
-什么 -下周开始怎么样
-What? -Like starting next week.
下赛季我说不定带领球队
I’ll be running the team next season
那柜子使我与众不同
And it’ll help me out with the guys.
-是的 我怎么没想到 -不知道
-Yeah why didn’t I think of that? -I don’t know.
又要迟到了 回见 兄弟
Tardy again. Later bro!
这你都要登记啊
Are you serious?
-那她呢… -你好
-What about her… -Hey.
好了 大家安静
All right everyone. Settle down.
我们都为野猫队
We are all excited about our wildcats’
-“完全彻底”地胜利而兴奋 -应该是”反败为胜”
-“Top-to-bottom” championships. -That would be “back-to-back.”
管它呢 大满贯 干得好
Whatever the case it was a grand slam. Well done!
我们的学生会主席 年册主编
And our student body president and co-editor of the yearbook
泰勒·麦克西有重要通知
Taylor Mckessie has important announcements.
毕业班舞会委员会明天开会
Senior trip committee meets tomorrow
周四向毕业舞会委员会报告
And reports Thursday to prom committee
由玛莎主持 大家从她那里取票
Headed by Martha. Pick up your tickets from her.
今年的主题是”最后的华尔兹”
This year’s theme is “the last waltz.”
但是千万别最后拿票
But don’t be last to pick up tickets.
毕业庆典委员会星期一集♥合♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!