Wow. That’s lousy man.
糟透了
It really is.
但是 兄弟
But hey man.
人人都知道 高中后
Everybody knows you don’t bring the girl
你又恢复单身了
With you after high school.
和往常一样 加百利已先你一步了
Look Gabriella is already one step ahead. As usual.
现在该你振作了 兄弟
Right now you got to snap out of it dude.
她已经去斯坦福大学了
She’s off to Stanford.
听着 我会陪你的
Hey and look I am right there with you.
泰勒会考上耶鲁大学
Taylor’s heading to Yale.
你和我到时一起上阿尔伯克基大学
And you and I are going to U of A.
球赛新篇章又将开启
It’s a whole new ball game.
也许篮球已不再是我生命的全部 兄弟
Maybe I don’t see my life as a ball game anymore man.
听着
Look.
你可以和我们一起去舞会
You’re gonna go to the prom with us
我们都是你的朋友
You’re gonna be with all your friends.
你会玩尽兴的 是吧
You’re gonna have a good time. All right?
我可没想过要错过舞会
Well I don’t plan on missing my prom.
这就对了
There we go.
我就知道 你最后一个离开教学楼
I figured you’d be the last one out of the building.
我不是在做梦吧
I don’t believe this.
在去舞会的路上 我拐错道了
I took a wrong turn on the way to prom.
你也是
So did you.
你太疯狂了 小野猫
You are so crazy wildcat.
你爬到树上做什么
And what is it with you and trees?
我猜 站树上看得更清楚些
I guess I see things more clearly from up here.
你看起来帅呆了
Well you look handsome.
舞会今晚在阿尔伯特举♥行♥ 离这远着呢
Prom is tonight in Albuquerque. A thousand miles away.
我的舞会 与你相随
My prom is wherever you are.
若要在东方高校与谁共舞
If I’m gonna have a last dance at East High
非你莫属
It’s gonna be with you.
♪握我的手 领你开始跳舞♪
♪Take my hand I’ll take the lead♪
♪每次旋转 我都细心呵护♪
♪And every turn will be safe with me♪
♪不必害怕 害怕摔跤失足♪
♪Don’t be afraid afraid to fall♪
♪你的倩影 我会牢牢抱住♪
♪You know I’ll catch you through it all♪
♪-无法拆散我们 -即使海角天涯♪
♪-And you can’t keep us apart -Even a thousand miles♪
♪无法拆散我们♪
♪Can’t keep us apart♪
♪因为我心与你相随♪
♪’Cause my heart is wherever you are♪
♪寻寻觅觅♪
♪It’s like catching lightning♪
♪与你相遇♪
♪The chances of finding♪
♪甚是不易♪
♪someone like you♪
♪万里挑一♪
♪It’s one in a million♪
♪你我恋情♪
♪The chances of feeling♪
♪相连一起♪
♪the way we do♪
♪我们舞步轻盈♪
♪And with every step together♪
♪我们携手共进♪
♪We just keep on getting better♪
♪-能否共舞一曲 -能否共舞一曲♪
♪-So can I have this dance? -Can I have this dance?♪
♪能否共舞一曲♪
♪Can I have this dance?♪
♪-能否共舞一曲 -共舞一曲♪
♪-Can I have this dance? -This dance♪
♪能否共舞一曲♪
♪Can I have this dance?♪
知道吗…
You know…
你转学到东方高校后 不单我变了
I’m not the only one that changed when you came to East High.
曾和我擦肩而过的小子们… 我们变朋友了
Kids that I used to just pass in the hallway… we’re friends now.
我们本该今晚一起同台演出的
And we’re supposed to be doing a show together.
问题是 东方高校曾因你到来而变
The problem is East High changed when you got there.
如今 也因你离去而变
And now it’s changed again because you left.
也许 你已准备好向东方高校挥手道别
You might be ready to say goodbye to East High
可东方高校还没准备好
But East High’s not ready to say goodbye to you.
女士们先生们 节目快要开始了
Ladies and gentlemen this is the final call for curtain.
请速入座
Find your seats.
老爸老妈 非洲之行如何 不 我是说印度
Hey mommy and daddy how was Africa? No I mean India.
好极了 那个啥 演出就要开始了
Oh fabulous. Ok well the show is starting soon.
你们在剧厅了
Oh you’re in the lobby?
好的 回头见 我爱死你们送的玫瑰了
Ok. Toodles. And I love the roses!
你好吗 虽没和你正式见过面
Hey what’s up? We haven’t formally met
可我却有种似曾相识的感觉
But I feel like I know you in sort of a vibe level.
我是”火箭人”吉米·萨拉
I’m Jimmy “the rocket” Zara.
“火箭人”吉米 什么玩意
Jimmy “the rocket”? What are you?
像木偶黑帮之类的东东
Something like a Muppet gangster?
什么味儿 是你的古龙水还是毒气外泄
Oh. What is that? Is that your cologne or a toxic spill?
这个啊”黯然销魂水”专为演出买♥♥的
Oh yeah. It’s called “Babe Magnet.” bought it just for the show.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
太恶心了
Eww! That is so gross.
喂 让特洛伊来见我 得和他试唱一下
Hello! Send Troy in to see me. I need to run the song.
狄昂 特洛伊·博尔顿给我发了条短♥信♥
Yo! Dion. Troy Bolton just sent me a text.
可能正在入场
Probably just checking in.
“开了整晚的车 争取赶上第二幕”
“Been driving all night. I’ll try to make it for the second act.”
-“祝好运” -“祝好运” 什么意思
-“Break a leg.” -“Break a leg”? What does that mean?
哥们 今晚演出”由你撑排场”
Dude that’s show biz for “you’re going on tonight.”
-代替特洛伊 -没错
-As Troy? -Yeah.
-在台上演出 -没错
-Onstage? -Yeah.
-不是吧 -击掌庆贺吧
-Oh no. -Get it!
好吧 通知夏培
All right notify Sharpay.
凯西和管弦乐队那边我搞定
I will take care of Kelsi and the orchestra.
等下 达布斯老师
Hold up Miss D.
我想他抽过去了
I think he stopped breathing.
给他来个海姆利克氏治疗法 好戏上场了
Well then give him the Heimlich! It’s show time!
-帮他理理 -来吧
-Go get him. -Come on.
-你好 伊万女士 -你好
-Hello Mrs. Evans. -Hello.
-请尽情欣赏 -谢谢
-Enjoy the show. -Thank you.
茱莉亚音乐学院贵宾席
Reserved for Juilliard
-很棒吧 对了 座位在这儿 -谢谢
-So wonderful oh yes. Seats right here. -Thank you.
谢谢你们的到来 请尽情欣赏演出
Thank you for coming. Enjoy the show.
毕业季
♪最后一次 把舞台分享♪
♪It’s our last chance to share the stage♪
♪毕业之后 将天各一方♪
♪Before we go our separate ways♪
♪高校生涯 不能永伴成长♪
♪High School wasn’t meant to last forever♪
♪最后一次 我们发热发光♪
♪It’s our last chance for us to shine♪
♪最后一次 音乐伴你身旁♪
♪To bring you music one more time♪
♪来吧 来吧 来吧♪
♪So come on come on come on♪
♪来吧 来吧 来吧♪
♪Come on come on come on♪
♪来吧 来吧 来吧♪
♪Come on come on come on♪
♪W I L D 野猫队 你最牛♪
♪W-I-L-D wildcats! You know you’re on♪
♪W I L D 野猫队 加油 加油♪
♪W-I-L-D wildcats! Come on come on♪
♪东高帅哥们 来点轰动吧♪
♪East High boys let’s make some noise♪
♪W-I-L-D 野猫队 拉风时间到啦♪
♪Oh yeah W-I-L-D wildcats! Now’s the time♪
♪最后一次 施展球技♪
♪This is the last time to get it right♪
♪最后一晚 闪耀舞台♪
♪This is the last chance to make it our night♪
♪我们使出 看家本领♪
♪We got to show what we’re all about♪
♪团队合作 所向披靡♪
♪Team work together♪
♪最后一场 赢取比分♪
♪This is the last chance to make our mark♪
♪篮坛史册 铭记我们♪
♪History will know who we are♪
♪巅峰之战 要打得完美♪
♪This is the last game so make it count♪
♪机不可失 时不再来…♪
♪It’s now or never…♪
进来
Entree.
晚上好伊万小姐 2分钟后就该你上场了
Good evening Miss Evans. Two minutes till places.
很好 让特洛伊来这好吗
Oh good. Can you tell Troy to come up here?
想和他排练下接吻戏
I want to rehearse the kissing.
难道没人通知你 特洛伊他…
Hasn’t anybody told you that Troy…
快去啊
Go!
♪我全部都要 我都要 都要 都要♪
♪I want it all I want it want it want it♪
♪我的门上会有属于自己的星♪
♪I gotta have my star on the door♪
♪我要全世界 什么都不能少♪
♪I want the world nothing less♪
♪所有名流雅士和报刊 只会给我最好评价♪
♪All the glam and the press only giving me the best reviews♪
♪我全部想要 我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it all want it all want it all want it all♪
他是舞蹈编导
He’s the choreographer.
♪转起来吧 美眉们♪
♪Kick it girls♪
♪我全部想要 我想要 想要 想要♪
♪I want it all want it all want it all♪
♪我全部想要 我想要♪
♪Want it all want it all♪
♪我全部想要 我想要♪
♪We want it all♪
谢谢你 我的乐队