-你曾经 -骑上去之后想下来?
-Did you ever -Get on a ride then wanna get off?
你曾经
Did you ever
推开一个你应该守住的人?
Push away the ones you should’ve held close?
你曾经放开吗? 你曾经不知道吗?
Did you ever let go? Did you ever not know?
我不将停止 那是我自己
l’m not gonna stop, that’s who l am
我将奉献我所得到的一切 那是我的计划
l’ll give it all l got, that is my plan
我会知道我迷失了什么吗? 你知道你能
Will l find what l lost? You know you can
打赌 打赌 打赌 打赌
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
赌我
Bet on me
我想弄正确 这是方式
l wanna make it right, that is the way
为了回转我的生活 就是今天
To turn my life around Today is the day
我是我所说的那种类型的人么?
Am l the type of guy who means what l say?
打赌 打赌 打赌 打赌
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
我怎么会知道 如果有值得走的路
How will l know if there’s a path worth taking?
我应该怀疑我所走的每一步吗?
Should I question every move I make?
随着我所丢失的一切 我的心在碎
With all l’ve lost, my heart is breaking
我不想犯同样的错误
l don’t want to make the same mistakes
你曾经
Did you ever
怀疑你的梦想会实现?
Doubt your dream will ever come true?
你曾经
Did you ever
责备全世界也不责备你自己
Blame the world but never blame you?
-我将从来不 -再尝试虚伪做人
-l will never -Try to live a lie again
我不想赢这个比赛如果我不能用我的方式打
l don’t wanna win this game if l can’t play it my way
我不将停止 那才是我自己
l’m not gonna stop, that’s who l am
我将奉献我所得到的 那是我的计划
l’ll give it all l got, that is my plan
我会找到我丢失的一切? 你知道你能
Will l find what l lost? You know you can
打赌 打赌 打赌 打赌
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
我将使它变的正确 那是一种方法
l wanna make it right, that is the way
为了回转我的生活 就是今天
To turn my life around Today is the day
我是我所说的那种类型的人么?
Am l the type of guy who means what l say?
打赌 打赌 打赌 打赌
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it
噢 继续下去
Oh, hold up
给我空间想想 引起情绪低落
Gimme room to think Bring it on down
想继续挥棒 想做我自己的事情
Gotta work on my swing Gotta do my own thing
继续下去
Hold up
看你自己完全没有好处
lt’s no good at all to see yourself
不能辨别你的脸
And not recognize your face
外面是个可怕的地方
Out on my own lt’s such a scary place
答案都在我心里
The answers are all inside of me
我能做的是相信
All l got to do is believe
我不将停止 不将停止直到我得分
l’m not gonna stop, not gonna stop till l get my shot
那才是我自己 那是我的计划 我们将结束在上面
That’s who l am, that is my plan We’ll end up on top
你能打赌 打赌 打赌 打赌
You can bet on it, bet on it bet on it, bet on
你能打赌 打赌 打赌 赌我
You can bet on it, bet on it, bet on it Bet on me
我想弄正确 那是方式
l wanna make it right, that is the way
为了回转我的生活 就是今天
To turn my life around Today is the day
我是我所说的那种类型的人么
Am l the type of guy who means what l say?
打赌 打赌 打赌 你能赌我
Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it You can bet on me
这边
This way.
你什么意思 你不演出?
What do you mean you’re not doing the show?
-是的 -我们正在唱二重奏 特洛伊!
-Exactly that. -We’re singing a duet, Troy!
二重奏意味着两个人
A duet means two people.
好了 大部分是我在表演 但不论怎么 是二重奏
Well, mostly me in this case, but whatever! Duet!
我是个职员 职员不允许加入演出
l’m an employee. Employees aren’t allowed in the show.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 你是名誉会员
No, no, no, no. No, no. You’re an honorary member.
不再是
Not anymore.
-我请求富尔顿让我回厨房♥工作 -什么?
-l asked Fulton for my kitchen job back. -What?
沙培 我不喜欢你对待我朋友的方式
Sharpay, l don’t like the way you’ve been treating my friends.
我不喜欢我对待他们的方式
And l don’t like the way l’ve been treating them either,
所以我在做些事情弥补
so l’m doing something about it.
全桌的大学赞助者将要看你 是因为我
An entire table of University boosters are coming to see you, thanks to me.
所以我将成为他们的服务员 他们将会激动的
So, l’ll be their waiter. They’ll be thrilled.
特洛伊 特洛伊 这可能改变你的一生
Troy, Troy. This could change your life!
我更有兴趣的是朋友们怎么看我
l’m more interested in about what my friends think of me,
和我怎么看自己
and what l think of myself.
哦 改天我们能手拉手围着营火
Oh, we could all hold hands around the campfire some other time!
现在我们有演出要做
Right now we’ve got a show to do.
不 你有演出要表演 我有厨房♥要打扫
No. You’ve got a show to do. l got a kitchen to clean.
没关系
lt’s okay.
凯丝 找瑞安来
Kelsi, find Ryan.
欢迎今晚的到来 你将坐在21桌
Welcome this evening. You’ll be seated at table 21 .
凯利 请你带他们去好吗? 好的
Kelly, will you escort them, please? Excellent.
女士们 你们看上去很华丽
Ladies, you look gorgeous
-这个晚上 很漂亮 -现在 回顾
-this evening. Beautiful. -And now, returning with
一个去年踢踏舞的壮丽规模的表演
a abridged version of last year’s tap-dancing epic,
蒂娜 和她的 Tippety-Tappity 脚趾!
Tina and her Tippety-Tappity Toes!
你来了 天啊 你已经醒悟过来
There you are! Thank goodness you’ve come to your senses.
火山上插上电源 上演胡牟 胡牟
Plug in the volcano. Humu Humu is back on.
你自己享受你的角色吧姐姐 我不准备演出
Enjoy your pineapple on your own, sis. l’m not doing the show.
什么? 哦 放写新的电池在你蒂克勇士服装
What? Oh, put some fresh batteries in your Tiki Warrior costume
-让我们出发 -听你的话 在网上卖♥♥了
-and let’s get going ! -Took your advice. Sold it online.
你总是想要聚光灯 现在你拥有了 别伤了腿
You’ve always wanted the spotlight. Now you’ve got it. Break a leg.
开幕了 表演时间到了
The curtain’s up. Showtime!
凯丝告诉我们你和沙培之间感情下跌
Kelsi told us what went down between you and Sharpay.
我更感兴趣我和你之间
l’m more interested in what went down between me and you, man.
-我是个傻瓜 -是的
-l was a jerk. -Yeah.
但是 嗨 兄弟打架
But, hey, brothers fight.
他们仍旧是兄弟
And they’re still brothers.
是的
All right!
大家 我把你们的演出搞糟我很抱歉
Guys, l messed up your show and l’m sorry.
是的 因为表演是我们全部的生命 对吗?
Yeah, because show business is our entire lives, right?
嗨 我希望你们不要永远 用2对2的比赛来数落我的缺点
Hey, l hope you haven’t permanently filled my spot in the two-on-two game.
而且 瑞安 我知道你怎么努力在表演上
And, Ryan, l know how hard you must’ve worked on this show.
使这些野猫们看上去很好不可能很简单
Making these Wildcats look good couldn’t have been easy.
-嗨 -所以 我道歉
-Hey. -So, l apologize.
嘿 事实是 我们已经全部产生了无穷的乐趣
Hey, the truth is, we’ve all had a lot of fun.
至少 我有
At least, l have.
嗨 你应该看打棒球
Hey, you gotta see this dude play baseball.
我期待着
l’m looking forward to it.
-好的! -是的!
-All right! -Yeah !
特洛伊 听着 所有这些人去演出
Troy, listen, all these people out there,
我真不想看到我姐姐受伤
l don’t really want to see my sister crash and burn.
至少我认为我不想 我认为你应该和她唱
At least, l think l don’t. l think you should sing with her.
我的生活已经结束 我曾经是个好女孩
My life is over. l’ve been a good girl.
我从来不说谎 除了需要的时候
l’ve never lied, except when necessary.
我总是买♥♥给我父母贵的礼物
l always bought my parents expensive gifts,
虽然用他们的信♥用♥卡♥ 但是 我不应受这样的羞辱
using their credit card, of course. But l don’t deserve this humiliation !
你必须出去表演 Hoffenfeffer夫人和她的木偶
You need to get out there. Mrs. Hoffenfeffer and her sock puppet
正把气氛搞的很不好
are stinking up the premises.
好的 唯一能做的事是使它变得更可爱
Well, the only thing that would make it any lovelier would be
如果我赢得那个明星闪耀奖 沙培 我将去找你
that if l won that Star Dazzle Award ! Sharpay, l’m going to find you.
那个奖 我告诉你 是我的! 我的! 我的!
That award, l tell you, it’s mine! Mine! Mine!
镜子 镜子 告诉我 谁是 哦 算了吧
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the Oh, forget it.
你的演出怎么样了?
How’s your show going?
能怎么样呢?
How’s it going?
我的演出使泰坦尼克的船长
My show makes the captain of the Titanic
看上去他赢了彩票一样
look like he won the lottery.
-我将和你唱歌♥ 沙培 -什么?
-l’ll sing with you, Sharpay. -What?
我保证过 我遵守我的诺言
l promised. And l keep my promises.
但当我开始在工作你告诉我第一件事是什么
But what was the first thing you said to me when l started working here?
-给我多点的冰茶? -仔细想 我们是
-Bring me more iced tea? -Think harder. We’re
-所有人一起 -正确
-All in this together. -Exactly.
是的 我们好了
Well, we are.
所以 我们出去把他们撞死 特洛伊 波顿!
So, let’s get out there and knock them dead, Troy Bolton !
我演出 但也要
l do the show if the Wildcats do the show.
我认为要快决定
And l’d think fast.
我只是希望你在为我做这个演出
l just sort of wish you were doing this for me.
你很好 特洛伊
You’re a good guy, Troy.
事实上 现在 我认为我喜欢你更多于我喜欢我自己
And actually, right now, l think l like you better than l like myself.
我刚那样说了?
Did l just say that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!