-Go, Martha! Go, Martha! -Go, Martha! Go, Martha!
请大家注意一下 好吗?
May l have your attention, please?
我有个通知
You guys, l need to make an announcement.
所有学生职员将被要求在晚上的演出上工作
All junior staffers will be required to work on show night.
-什么? -是的 上面这么说的
-What? -Yeah, it says,
没有职员被允许参加演出 没有例外
“No staff participation in the show will be allowed. No exceptions.”
-没有演出? -有演出 但你们不能参加
KELSl: No show?
There’s a show. We’re just not in it.
那太棒了
That’s great.
我很抱歉 孩子们
l’m sorry, you guys.
我们无能为力 这是富尔顿的命令
There’s nothing we can do about it. lt’s Fulton’s orders.
才怪呢 不是富尔顿的主意
There’s no way this is Fulton’s idea.
除非富尔顿突然拥有金发而且穿着精心设计的时装
Unless Fulton suddenly has blonde hair and wears designer flip-flops.
抱歉
Excuse me.
完全 沙培!
-Totally! -Sharpay!
不管我们其他人 但是
Forget about the rest of us, how about the fact
你弟弟在演出上付出了很多努力
that your brother has worked extremely hard on this show?
哦 拜托 他会在演出中 他将继续他的模仿名人表演
Oh, boo-hoo. He’ll be in the show. He’ll do his celebrity impersonations.
关于瑞安 别教育我
And don’t lecture me about Ryan,
让路 你正防碍特洛伊的将来
given the way you’ve been interfering with Troy’s future.
什么?
What?
你使他被富尔顿纪录下在高尔夫球场的事
You’ve gotten him written up by Fulton for sneaking on the golf course,
几个小时游泳 我不得不插手为了保住特洛伊的工作
swimming after hours. l had to step in just to save Troy’s job.
我对你认为你正为特洛伊做的一切不感兴趣
l’m not interested in what you think you’re doing for Troy.
那是你们的事 但你正在干扰我的朋友
That’s between you and him. But you’re messing with my friends,
我的夏天 那样我觉得不怎么好
my summer, and that’s not okay with me.
你不喜欢我赢了 这个事实
You don’t like the fact that l won.
奖品是什么? 特洛伊? 明星闪耀奖? The Star Dazzle Award?
What’s the prize? Troy? The Star Dazzle Award?
你不得不经历所有只为了得到任何一个?
You have to go through all of this just to get either one?
不 谢了 沙培
No, thanks, Sharpay.
你很擅长的比赛 但是我不行
You’re very good at a game that l don’t want to play,
所以我在这算完了
so l’m done here.
但你最好远离镜子
But you better step away from the mirror
够久为了检查在你身后的伤害
long enough to check the damage that will always be right behind you.
女孩们
Girls!
嗨 你在这算完了是什么意思?
Hey. What do you mean you’re done here?
我意思是 你不能辞职
l mean, you can’t quit.
我们一起工作听起来很不错 但计划改变了人也变了
Us working together sounded good, but plans change and people change.
这个演出对沙培很重要
The club talent show is a big deal for Sharpay,
而且很明显是为了你的将来 所以很酷
and evidently for your future, so it’s cool.
只要让这一切发生
Just make it happen.
-穿上你新的意大利球鞋 -嗨 我没有变
-Wear your new ltalian shoes. -Hey, l’m still me.
放弃你的朋友 错过约会?
Blowing off your friends, missing dates?
-如果那是你 很好 已经了解了 -不 不 不 不
-lf that’s you, it’s good to know. -No, no, no, no, no.
我那样做因为我为奖学金而努力
l was only doing that because l’m working on the scholarship thing.
你知道的
You know that.
但如果你一直表现得不像你自己
But if along the way you act like someone you’re not,
很快你会变成那种人
pretty soon that’s who you become.
我意思是我所说的电影和夏天只是在一起
l meant what l said about movies and summer and just being together.
我确定你在那个时候是那样做的
l’m sure you did, at the time.
但我也想说 我希望这个夏天有个美好的记忆
But l also meant what l said, that l want to remember this summer.
但不是这样的 特洛伊
But not like this, Troy.
我说了我脑子里所想的
i gotta say what’s on my mind
我们之间的事最近都不怎么好
Something about us doesn’t seem right these days
生活妨碍
Life keeps getting in the way
不论什么时候我们尝试
Whenever we try
不知何故计划总是被重新整理
Somehow the plan is always rearranged
很难说 但我会做对我更好的事
lt’s so hard to say But l gotta do what’s best for me
你会好的
You’ll be okay
我开始继续往前而且做我自己
l’ve got to move on and be who l am
我只是不属于这里 我希望你理解
l just don’t belong here l hope you understand
某一天在这世界上我们会找到一个地方
We might find a place in this world someday
当至少现在我想走我自己的路
But at least for now l gotta go my own way
不想全部留下
Don’t wanna leave it all behind
但我想实现我的希望
But l get my hopes up
每次我看到希望破灭
And l watch them fall every time
颜色变灰暗
Another color turns to gray
太难了不能全部看到 慢慢的褪去
And it’s just too hard to watch it all Slowly fade away
我今天要走了 因为我想做对我自己最好的
l’m leaving today ‘Cause I gotta do what’s best for me
你会好的
You’ll be okay
我开始继续前进 做我自己
l’ve got to move on and be who l am
我只是不属于这 我希望你理解
l just don’t belong here l hope you understand
某一天在这个世界上我们会找到我们的地方
We might find our place in this world someday
但至少现在我想走我自己的路
But at least for now l gotta go my own way
我们怎么办?
What about us?
我们所经历过的一切呢?
What about everything we’ve been through?
信任怎么办?
What about trust?
你知道我从没想过要伤害你
You know l never wanted to hurt you
那我怎么办
What about me?
我该做什么?
What am l supposed to do?
-我要离开了 但我会想你的 -我会想你
-l gotta leave, but l’ll miss you -l’ll miss you
噢 所以
Oh, so
我应该继续往前走做回我自己
l’ve got to move on and be who l am
你为什么要走?
Why do you have to go?
我只是不属于这 希望你能明白
l just don’t belong here l hope you understand
我正努力理解
l’m trying to understand
有一天我们会在世界上发现一个地方
We might find a place in this world someday
-但至少现在 -我想你留下
-But at least for now -l want you to stay
我想走我自己的路
l gotta go my own way
我想继续走做回我自己
l’ve got to move on and be who l am
我们怎么办?
What about us?
我只是不属于这 希望你能明白
l just don’t belong here l hope you understand
我正努力理解
l’m trying to understand
某一天我们在世界上会找到属于我们的地方
We might find our place in this world someday
但至少现在我走我自己的路
But at least for now l gotta go my own way
我走自己的路
l gotta go my own way
我走自己的路
l gotta go my own way
一般你都会吃完烤肉
You’re usually taking these right off the grill.
也许我在俱乐部吃太多了
Maybe l’ve been eating too much at the club.
这三四天 你几乎很少出这个房♥间了
You’ve barely been out of this room the last three or four days.
让我们叫那些家伙一起打比赛
-Let’s call the guys, get a game going.
即使我叫他们 他们也不会来
-They wouldn’t come even if l called.
我觉得很难相信
l find that hard to believe.
爸爸 这个夏天我似乎和你不同吗?
Dad, do l seem different to you this summer?
你穿的更好看 那是肯定的
You dress a lot better, that’s for sure.
哦 我是很认真的 也许我的朋友是对的
Oh, man, l’m serious. Maybe my friends are right,
也许我穿着新鞋正变成一个性情古怪的人
maybe l’m turning into a jerk with new shoes.
新鞋 不是新的孩子 这是从哪来的?
New shoes, not a new kid. Where’s this coming from?
我已经很关注我的将来
l’ve been so focused on my future.
我意思是 加布里埃拉辞职 查得不和我说话
l mean, Gabriella quit. Chad won’t talk to me.
我没看到野猫们来这里玩耍了
l don’t see the Wildcats running around here.
这和追求你想要的有关吗?
ls this about going after what you want?
是的 爸爸 奖学金是很重要 我知道
Yeah, Dad. The scholarship’s important. l get it.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey.
看 这只是个重要事情如果对你有意义
Look, it’s only a big deal if it makes sense to you.
我甚至不再知道我自己是谁
l don’t even know who l am anymore.
你知道什么?
You know what?
我已经知道这个孩子很长很长时间了
l’ve known this kid for a long, long time.
而且在他身上我对他有足够的信心 他看上去很像你
And l got a lot of faith in him. He looks a lot like you.
我绝对确信他会领会到做正确的事
l’m absolutely sure he’s going to figure out the right thing to do.
太好了 我不能等了
lt’s so good. l cannot wait.
是的 我吃了很多早饭
BOY: Yeah, l’m eating so much breakfast,
晚上我不能吃晚饭了
l won’t be able to eat my dinner at night.
哦 是的 没关系 瑞安会帮忙
KELSl: Oh, yeah. lt’s okay, Ryan’s gonna help.
-我不知道 -我们最终会得到的
-l don’t know. -We’ll get it eventually.
抱歉
Excuse me.
大家经常和我讲话
Everybody’s always talking at me
大家正努力进入我的大脑
Everybody’s trying to get in my head
我想听我自己的心话
l wanna listen to my own heart talking
取而代之 我应该依靠我自己
l need to count on myself instead
-你曾经 -迷失你自己为了得到你想要的吗?
-Did you ever -Lose yourself to get what you want?