Shush! – *When the Reds go marching in…*
那里就是你的天堂
There’s your paradise.
也不是很差劲 对吧
It’s not so bad, is it?
你只是指今天对吧
You only asked today.
没人喜欢全知全能的人
No-one likes a know-it-all, you know?
小托
Tone!
我得回我妈妈家了
I’ve got to get back to me ma.
不那是我妈妈听着她需要我
No, it’s me ma. Look, she needs me.
我不在家她会担心我的
She worries about me when l’m not there.
你有点迷路了走吧 她家在这边
Hey, you’re a little bit lost. Come on now. She’s this way.
你那样洗会让我的衣服掉色的
You’ll make the colour run on me top like that.
这样一来你就不会像大象一样臭了
That will stop you smelling like an elephant.
下午好欢迎来到唐宁街
Good afternoon and welcome to Downing Street
参加每日新冠疫情简报会
for the daily coronavirus briefing.
我想告诉各位我们在这场危机中
I want to tell you what we’ve been doing
致力于保护疗养院住户的举措
to protect people in care homes throughout the crisis.
很明显从一开始
Right from the start it’s been clear
这种可怕的病毒对老年人的影响最大
that this horrible virus affects older people most.
因此 从一开始我们就试着
So, right from the start we’ve tried
在疗养院周围建立保护圈
to throw a protective ring around our care homes.
我们于二月发布了第一条通告
We set out our first advice in February
随着病毒的延我们始终都在加强保护
and as the virus grew, we strengthened it throughout.
我们确保疗养院有所需的资源
We made sure that care homes have the resources they need
来控制疫情的蔓延
to control the spread of infection.
社会关怀是一个基层问题..
Social care is a devolved matter…
我以前总说你不会做黄油烤面包
I’ve always said you can’t beat bread and butter.
爸爸 你怎么来这里了
Dad, you can get out of here.
别这么吃惊.. -不是我认真的
Now, don’t get dramatic…. – Nah, I mean it.
我认真的爸爸快回去
I mean it, Dad, just go.
你成了封♥面♥女♥郎♥了 你知道吗 -什么
You’re quite the cover girl, do you know that? – What?
上周你还是《回声》的头版
Well, front page of the Echo you were last week.
“新冠疫情中的亡命鸳鸯”
“Covid on the run.”
你以为你能对我指手画脚吗
You think you’re the one who’s going to fuck it up for me?
我记得奶奶带你来这里拖车旅行过
I remembered Nana took you caravanning round here once.
一你把拖车的锁给撬了吗 -求你了回去吧
Did you break into the vans? – Go away. Please.
回去吧 -你♥他♥妈♥的总爱作妖
Please go away. – Always with the fucking drama!
这是别人度假住的地方 别人的梦想啊
These are people’s holidays, people’s dreams.
我们已经隔离了十天了
We’ve done ten days.
只要再隔离四天就够了
We only need to do four more….
我们只需坚持14天
We just need to get to 14 days
然后我会要求他们重新安置他
and then l’ll make them put him somewhere different.
14天只要14天就行了不是吗
Well, for 14 days, that’s all that matters, isn’t it?
他们会知道他没有得病然后我觉得
You know, they’ll know he doesn’t have it, then, and I think…
我觉得他就能获准离开
I’m sure he will be allowed to go…
他就会获准去个不一样的地方
He’ll be allowed to go somewhere different.
你总是这么说 -因为你♥他♥妈♥的就是
You always say that. – Because you fucking are!
疫情开始之前我们有20个住户
We had 20 residents when this started.
爸爸他们在一个一个地死去 一个接一个
They’ve been dying off, one by one, Dad.
一想到放任他待在那里
The thought of leaving him like that…
不食物就寻常吃的就行
No…Uh, food. Just normal food.
一怎么了 -右脚噢 就这样
What’s going on? – Right foot. Ooh! There you go.
再下左脚 下一步完美
Left foot down. Next step. Perfect.
别太期待哦
Don’t get your hopes up, all right?
但还行你明白我的意思吗
But it’s something, do you know what I mean?
你要带我去哪里 去枪毙还是什么
Where are you taking me? To the firing squad or something?
你知道怎么玩傻蛋纸牌吗
Do you know how to play shitter?
这是给我的惊喜吗
Is this me surprise?
你知道吗 我以前没怎么出过远门
Do you know? I’ve never done much of this before.
一想到我们熟知的世界 就没兴致了
To think the world we know and it’s all over.
免轮班只为了一件事,0
Shift-free for one thing.
我小时候出去度过假
We went on holiday when I was a kid.
峨多尼哥-对多尼哥
Oh, Donegal… – Donegal. Yeah.
我妈妈有个堂姐
Yeah, me ma had a cousin.
她死后留给了我们点钱
Left us some money when she died
然后她突发奇想”管他的我们要去多尼哥”
and she just went, “Fuck it. We’re going to Donegal.”
直到今天我都不清楚为什么是多尼哥
To this day, I don’t know why it was Donegal.
你们是跟特丽莎一起去的-对
Were you there with Trish? – Yeah.
其实你看上去有点像她 。
You look like her a little bit, actually.
我总是能看出别人的温柔
Can always tell when someone’s a bit soft.
我不温柔我不温柔
I’m not soft. I’m not soft!
一你很温柔-好吧
You’re soft… – Oh, right.
对我知道-是啊
Yeah, I know…. – Yeah.
不过你是蓝鼻子
Yeah, you’re a blue, though.
一你是埃弗顿你是埃弗顿 -不是
You’re Everton. You’re Everton. – Nah!
然后呢你是怎么知道的
And what? How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的一因为我可以间到
How did you know that? – Because I can smell it.
我以为我骗到你了一你才没有
I thought I had you…. – No, you didn’t.
不过没有让我讨庆你
Hasn’t put me off you, though.
等下你们能不能
Look, can you just…?
就等一下-亲爱的现在就走
Just wait for one minute. – Come on now, love.
亲爱的现在就走过来-不不
Come on now, love. Come here…. – No! No!
不你们不能不不能这样
No, you don’t. No, you don’t.
你们要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
你需要跟我走一趟
You’re going to come with me for a minute.
我不想跟你走我想跟莎拉一起走
I don’t want to go with you. I want to go with Sarah.
你可以不说话
You do not have to say anything.
但如果你被讯问时不表态
Harm your defence
将会不利于你日后在法庭上依据这件事
if you do not mention when questioned something
你所说的任何话都可能作为证据
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
听懂我的话了吗-请不要把他带回去
Do you understand me? – Please don’t take him back there.
你不明白 -莎拉
You don’t understand…. – Sarah,
亲爱的你的麻频已经够多了-求你了
you’re in enough trouble as it is, love…. – Please.
冷静莎拉来
Calm down. – Come on, Sarah.
莎拉不我要跟莎拉一起
Sarah. No, I’m going with Sarah.
是我爸爸告诉你的
Was it me dad who told you?
不是几个步行者看到了你好心人啊
No, some walkers saw you. Do-gooders, you know.
多亏他们帮忙才抓到你
Well, they did good. Caught you.
我需要你的帮助 请听我说
I need your help. Listen to me.
他已经隔离了12天
He’s done 12 days.
一他几乎很安全了不行
He’s nearly safe…. – No.
是我带他来隔离的-不行
No, I quarantined him, I did…. – No.
就用一下无线电 跟他们说别把他带回去
Just radio in and tell them not to take him back there.
带他去别的地方求你了
Take him somewhere else, please.
求你了一你在听我说活吗
Please! – Are you listening to me?
一你在听我说吗。求你了
Are you listening to me? – Please
求你了一亲爱的 那不是我的部门
Please…. – It’s not my department, love.
不不不永远都是不
No. No. No, it never is, is it? Eh?
不永远都是不永远都是不
No, never…Never is. Never is.
这个国家就是这么运转的
It’s the way this country works now.
低个头看看那些被抛弃的人啊
You know, keep our eyes down to the rest of it.
我们这种人看到饥饿的人排队领食物
You know, cos if we see people queueing up for food banks
看到流浪的人躺在 躺在大街上
and if we see people lying…Lying on the streets,
看到被抛弃的残疾人只能等死至少还有愧疚
if we see disabled people being left to die, we’ll feel sorry.
我们过不下去了有托利党我们过不下去
We can’t cope. We can’t cope with Tory. Not us.
从什么时候起我们的生命不再平等了
When did our lives stop being worth the same, eh?
你现在无须担心她
You don’t need to worry about her right now.
来 先进来喝一杯好茶
Come on. Let’s just get you in. Have a nice cup of tea.