您可以在国家医疗服务网站上查看自疗建议
you can find advice on self treatment on the NHS website.
您也可以考虑听取药房♥
You may also want to consider getting advice
和社区医生的建议
from your pharmacy or GP.
您可以在网上找到新冠肺炎 感冒 流感的医疗建议
You can find advice online on coronavirus and cold and flu…
请您留意多数患新冠肺炎的病人
Please take into consideration that most patients
可能只表现出轻微的症状
suffering from coronavirus may only display minor symptoms
这些病人需要的治疗
and only require the same treatment
与寻常感冒 流感没有差别
as the normal cold and flu symptoms.
但是如果您有新冠症状
However, if you are displaying the symptoms,
您必须采取措施自我隔离 保护他人
you must also take measures to self isolate and protect others.
对于那些没有得到特别建议的病人
For patients who have not been specifically advised to seek advice,
只有您的症状极大限制了
you should only seek further assistance
日常活动的能力
if your symptoms are significantly limiting your capacity
您才需要寻求进一步帮助
to continue with everyday activities.
如果您现在处于这种状况 且仍需要咨♥询♥
If this is the case and you still require consultation,
你要先出来吗
Do you want to come outside?
昨晚只有你一个人在吗
We were on your own here last night?
我连着倒了两班你知道吗
Yeah, I ended up doing a double, you know?
我得去把早饭养好
I need to get the breakfast together.
你刚上了20小时的班
You’ve just done a 20 hour shift.
肯尼状况不好 还有
Kenny’s not well… and…
你为什么让他趴着
Why did you put him on his front?
网上说这样能让他舒服一点
Well, they said to make and comfortable, and..
所以你就想自作主张了
So you thought you’d go rogue.
我很佩服你的勇气
I admire the balls.
就好像把我们忘了一样 不是吗
Yeah, it’s like they’ve forgot about us, isn’t it?
回家去吧 我来做故早饭
Get yourself home. I’ll do the breakfast.
今天是4月21日星期二 欢迎收听《今日新闻》
This is Today at seven o’clock on Tuesday, 21st of April.
代表英国国家医疗服务信托的机构
The body which represents NHS trusts in England
警告公众不要戴口罩
has warned against advising the public to wear masks,
其表示这可能会导致在新冠病毒流行期间
saying it could jeopardise supplies for health workers
医务工作者缺少物资
during the coronavirus pandemic.
嗨莎拉我是托莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是托莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是托莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是托新
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
嗨莎拉我是托莉
Hiya, Sarah, it’s Tori.
我觉得应该告诉你 肯尼五分钟之前去世了
I thought that you should know that Kenny passed five minutes ago.
你给他孩子打电♥话♥了吗-没有那是斯蒂夫的活
Have you called his lad? – No. That’s Steve’s job.
斯蒂夫病了你也知道之前是我暗着他所以
Well, Steve’s sick, and, you know, I was with him, so…
好我有他的电♥话♥
Yeah, I’ve got, erm…his mobile.
我给你做点早饭吗
Can I get you some breakfast?
不用能让我一个人待会儿吗
No. Can you leave me alone?
我看你已经放好彩旗了你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then…. – Oh, you’re back.
我看你已经放好彩旗了-你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then…. – Oh, you’re back.
我看你已经放好彩旗了 -你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then…. – Oh, you’re back.
我看你已经放好彩旗了-你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then…. – Oh, you’re back.
我看你已经放好彩旗了你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then…. – Oh, you’re back.
我看你已经放好彩旗了 -你回来了
See you’ve laid out the bunting, then… – Oh, you’re back.
我回来了 亲爱的
Oh, I’m back, baby.
我搞到了一些不错的防护设备
I’ve got some fine-looking PPE.
好防护衣好口罩 好手套
Proper aprons, good masks, great gloves.
全都是从中国直接送来的不用我多说了吧
All delivered from China to my door, say no more.
你们看起来都很憔焦悴啊
You both look shattered.
现在是我该说谢谢了吗
Is this the point where I say thank you?
感觉好像现在是这个时机
It feels like this should be that point.
所以现在有什么要做的吗
So, what needs doing?
我们的药物供应眼不上
We’re behind on meds.
那么告诉我去曼德勒[缅♥甸♥的城市]的路
Then show me the way to Mandalay.
现在我回来管事了
I’ve come to take charge now.
我之前想了很多
Been doing a lot of thinking.
我们需要轮流使用外部空间-好主意
We need a rotation on the use of outside space…. – Good idea.
还有内部空间住户不能总是整天待在屋里
And inside. They can’t be in their rooms all day….
好主意我们需要安排访客制度
– Good idea. – We need the system for visits.
只需要在停车场布置一下我们就能..
OOO
I think with some simple rigging in the car park, we’ll be…
行小聪明别把我的活都抢了好吗
All right, bright spark, let me get my feet under the table, will you?
CAME
我来给你换床具
I’ve come to change your bedding.
然后我们来吃早饭好吗
And then let’s get you some breakfast, shall we?
托尼吃了什么药
What’s Tony on?
一你什么意思你让托尼吃了什么药
What do you mean? – What the fuck have you put Tony on?
处方是 -好但是为什么
It’s prescribed…. – Yeah, but why?
莎拉 我知道你对这一切还不太熟悉
Sarah, I know you’re still quite new to this
而且之前你的工作很艰难
and you’ve had a very hard time…
放屁如果你要给他下药那就滚回家去
No, fuck off back home if you’re just going to drug him!
他又想逃走
He tried to escape again.
冶终存在潜逃风险所以我们和麦卡维医生谈了
He’s a constant flight risk, so we spoke with Dr McCavitt
托尼重新制定了一份治疗计划我们只需要看着
and devised a new patient plan for Tony…. – We just need to watch him.
我们以前都是看着他就好
We’ve always watched him before.
他脑子还清醒着斯蒂夫
brain is still good, Steve.
我们不能这么做我以前见过你这种情况
Can’t be doing this. – I’ve seen this before.
他们不是病人他们是住户
They’re not patients, they are residents.
而且大多数人都快死了
And they’re mostly fucking dead.
当他需要用脑时却在让他脑子变園
You are slowing him down when he needs his wits about him.
他脑子很正常斯蒂夫
He’s got a good head on him, Steve.
他脑子很正常斯蒂失
He’s got a good head on him, Steve.
你别管他就好了
You just leave him be.
你干这一行才干了多久五个月
You’ve been doing this, what, five months.
我已经在这一行坚持了很公了
I’ve been pushing this rock up a hill for a little bit longer,
所以注意你的态度等你.
so watch out till you…
所以注意你的态度等你.。
so watch out till you…
求你了别喂他吃药了多说无益
Please, take him off the drugs, no more needs to be said.
为什么他对你这么重要
Why does he matter so much to you, eh?
因为他是个好人
Because he is a good man.
好人真的太少了
Which is really fucking rare.
我就是坏人了是吗
And I’m a bad man, am l?
我相信你很在乎他们斯蒂夫
I believe you care about them, Steve.
真的
I really do.
真的
I really do.
真的
T really do.
这不是你的错
And none of this is your fault.
这不是你的错
And none of this is your fault.
但你执行了你就跟他们那些人一样
But you do this, and you are just like the rest of them.
一你太累了-对确实
You’re exhausted. – Yeah, I am, actually.
疗养院一两周没你也能顶得住所以回家去吧
And the home can cope without you for a week or two, so go home,
疗养院一两周没你也能顶得住所以回家去吧
And the home can cope without you for a week or two, so go home,
好好休息
have a rest,
好好想想这是不是你想要的结果要炒了我吗
have a good think about whether this is what you want. – Sacking me?
不是我只是让你知道
No, I’m simply letting you know
我们收入也少了-收入减少是因为他们死了斯蒂
we have reduced income. – They are reduced cos they died, Steve.
我们收入也少了收入减少是因为他们死了斯蒂:
we have reduced income. – They are reduced cos they died, Steve.
对我就是要让这地方
Yeah, and I’m trying to keep this fucking place
等你好好考虑一下现在的处境
Finish your shift and then give me a call
改变想法后再给我打电♥话♥好吗
when you had a little bit of think about the situation, will you?
好把你口罩戴上
IN ITE
– Yeah…. – Put your mask back on.
只有我一个人 保罗
Only me, Paul.
我不会把你留在这里的
I’m not leaving you in here.
在这里等着托尼
Wait there, Tony.
你确定我在学校什么也没学到吗
Are you sure I didn’t learn anything in school, eh?
你能听到鸟叫吗能
·Can you hear the birds? – Yeah.
*高*-不玩了 太逊了
*High..*. – No, it’s crap.
这首歌♥太逊了 小美女 我想到首更好听的
It’s crap, you soft tomato. I’ve got a better one.
那可不是首拍手歌♥
That’s not a clap routine!
*当红军行军时*
*Oh, when the Reds go marching in!*
*我想加入他们的行列*
*I want to be in their number*
*当红军行军时*
*Oh, when the Reds go marching in*
一*行军时* -小点声
*Go marching in…* – Shush!
小点声 -*当红军行军时*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!