肯尼对我们来说很重要
Kenny is still a priority to us,
但很遗憾现在没有可调度的救护车
but unfortunately we cannot allocate a vehicle right now
我们会努力争取
We’ll try and get one…
去他妈的
Fuck off!
托尼是我
Tony, it’s me.
托尼抱歉吵醒你 亲爱的
Tony, I’m sorry to wake you, love.
一怎么了 托尼我需要你看着我
What? – Tony, I needed to look at me.
怎么了你还好吗
What? Are you OK?
我需要 你的朋友肯尼需要帮助
I need…I need help with your friend Kenny.
但可能会让你陷入危险
But it could put you in danger.
托尼 看着我
Tony, look at me.
我需要你清醒地表示同意
I need you to be able to consent properly to that.
现在几点了
What time is it?
三点半 -什么 凌晨吗
It’s 3:30… – What, in the morning?
托尼托尼拜托 拜托集中精神
Tony, Tony, please, please, please concentrate.
看着我-看着呢看着呢
Look at me. – I’m looking, l’m looking.
你愿意和我一起帮肯尼翻身吗
Will you help me move Kenny onto his front?
什么他块头挺大的对吗
What, is he a big lad, is he?
他是你最好的朋友
Well, he’s your best friend.
不是吗 -没错
Isn’t he? – That’s right.
托尼 拜托 我需要你的帮助好吗
Tony, please, I need your help, OK?
我相信你愿意帮我
I believe that you would give it…
不管你的精神状态如何
…and whatever your state,
我相信你愿意帮我对吗
I believe that you would give it, OK?
所以你愿意吗 -做什么
So, will you help me? – To do what?
亲爱的我需要你
OK, love, I need you to…
我需要你从床上起来为什么
I need you to get out of bed… – What for?
|为我需要你帮我 肯尼需要我们帮他
Because I need your help. Kenny needs our help. OK?
所以我需要你下床越快越好
SoI need you to get out of bed as soon as you can.
我需要你去洗下手
And I need you to wash your hands,
拜托 -好吧 好吧
please… – All right, all right.
洗一下手吧
Wash your hands, please.
托尼送点肥皂快点
Tony, with soap, come on.
再差一点
Bit more, yeah?
好的够了
OK, that’s enough.
我需要你把这个戴到手上
OK, I need you to put these on your hands.
就是这样
That’s it.
把这个戴上好吗
You need this on your face, OK?
我们要去抢银行吗
So, are we robbing a bank?
不我需要你一直戴着不管发生什么
No. I need you to keep them on no matter what.
答应我
Promise me.
你明白我们在干什么吗
Do you understand what we’re doing?
我不明白你为什么这样焦急
Well, I don’t understand why you’re so upset.
抱歉 亲爱的跟着我
I’m sorry, love. OK, follow me.
你明白我们在干什么吗
Do you understand what we’re doing?
我来了肯尼 -肯尼
Here are, Kenny… – Kenny?
肯尼-肯尼
Kenny… – Kenny?
肯尼状況不太好 -他看起来很糟糕
Kenny’s not very well. – He looks really bad.
他是很糟糕但是你知道
He is really bad, but you know what’s
我们的帮助能让他舒服一些
gonna make him feel better is us helping him.
他无法呼吸了
Well, he can’t breathe.
知道 亲爱的我们需要将他翻过身来1
I know, love, and we need to roll him over onto his front..
你知道吗 我需要你的力气才能做到
and guess what, I need your strength for that.
一只手放这里
I need one hand here…
一只手放这里
…and one hand there.
不要不要太紧托尼
Not too…Not too tight, Tony.
温柔一点
Nice and gentle.
托尼我们动作快点
Tony, we need to move quickly,
因为你不该待在这里
because you shouldn’t be in here.
数到三 -肯尼
After three… – Kenny…
二三-好
One, two, three… – OK.
肯尼-好了 亲爱的
Kenny? – That’s it, love.
一你没事了肯-我们让他舒服点
You’re OK, Ken. – Let’s make him nice and comfortable.
没事了 肯尼
Kenny, it’s OK.
就是这样
There we go.
好了亲爱的
OK, love.
没事了
It’s OK.
肯你没事了 -肯尼 我们马上回来
You’re OK, Ken… – OK, Kenny, we’ll be back in one momer
托尼跟我走
Tony, I need you with me.
过来亲爱的
Come on, love.
快点拜托
Now, please.
没事了 肯
It’s OK, Ken.
我们马上回来
We’ll be back.
托尼你动作可以稍微快点吗
Tony, can you move a bit quicker?
我需要你洗一下手
I need you to wash your hands.
我的手有点痛-你可以跟我一起洗
My hands are a bit raw… – No, you can wash them with m
你说什么不不不
What did you say? – No, no, no, no!
你说什么-不不不
What did you say? – No, no, no, no!
你说什么不不不
·What did you say? – No, no, no, no!
你说什么不不不
What did you say? – No, no, no, no!
别碰口罩干吗
Don’t touch your mask. – What?
不要碰口罩
Do not touch your mask.
托尼你知道我不会伤害你请站过姊
Tony, you know I’m not gonna hurt you. Stand here, pleas
好吗我需要你集中精神看着我
OK? I need your concentration. Look at me.
起手套
Pinch your glove…
没错然后下来
That’s right…and pull.
对两根手指伸进去
OK. Two fingers underneath,
然后推
and push.
扔到这里洗洗手
And here, wash your hands.
扔到这里 洗洗手
And here, wash your hands.
扔到这里洗洗手
And here, wash your hands.
肯尼会好起来吗
Is Kenny gonna be OK?
我觉得会的
I think so, yeah.
快点托尼认真洗
Come on, Tony, wash them properly.
为什么凶我-我没有凶
Why are you shouting at me? – I’m not shouting.
再洗一次
And again.
你为什么这么区
Why are you shouting?
我只是生自己的气
I’m just angry with myself, that’s all.
你没有生我的气吧-没有
You’re not angry at me, are you? – No.
好了
There we go.
现在我们可以把口罩摘下来了看着手
Now we can take our masks off. Look at me.
好的你可以把你的摘下来我
OK. You can take yours off, and l’ll…
我换一个
…I’ll swap mine.
好了托尼我现在需要你做的是
OK, Tony, what I need you to do now, right,
我需要你脱下所有的衣服
is I need you to take all your clothes off
我会拿去洗
and I’m gonna take them to be washed.
行不过这样你就把我看光光了
Yeah, but you’ll see me naked, though.
然后你需要冲个澡
And then I need you to get in the shower.
我很快回来 -好的
Be back in one minute….- OK.
我帮你拿几件干净衣服托尼
I’m gonna get you some clean clothes, Tony.
水可以关了
You can turn that off now.
你自己穿衣服可以吗
Can you get yourself dressed?
好的-我把要换的睡衣放在这了
Yeah. – I’ve got you some new pyjamas there.
谢谢你亲爱的
Thanks, love.
先擦干 再穿衣服 好吗
Well, get dry first, eh?
OK.
现在几点了
What time is it?
三点半
Oh, it’s 3:30.
我觉得很累

I feel quite tired.
嗯我也是
Yeah, me, too.
今晚谢谢你了
Thank you for tonight.
我什么都没帮上
Well, I didn’t do anything.
不你是我的英雄
No, you’re me hero.
有些时候我感觉还可以你知道吗
Some days I feel OK, you know?
的日子里我感觉自己很清醒知道自己应该是什么
Some days I feel like l’m aware, and what I should be.
还有些日子里我都不知道自己在哪
And then some days I don’t know where the fuck I am!
但如果我帮上忙了 那就太好了
But if I helped, you know, that’s nice.
可以登录国家医疗服务网站111.nhs.uk
.available online through the NHS website, 111.nhs.uk.
若您不需要来自
In cases where you think emergency advice
临床专家的紧急建议
from a clinical expert is not required,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!