天哪 赫尔克
Oh, Herc.
我帮你处理一下好吗
Let’s get you cleaned up, shall we?
++
疼死了
Fuckin’ hell.
我知道我已经用过五项检测了
I know l’ve used my five tests.
我们这里到处都是我也不知道该隔离
We’ve got it everywhere and I don’t know who to separate
但你是PAT医院的人 你应该援助我的
But you’re PAT. You’re supposed to be supporting me.
别耽搁我时间
Don’t put me on hold.
你们不准再穿成这样来了
Don’t you dare come in here dressed like that again.
我们没人染上一个都没有
We haven’t got none of that. Not one of us.
把你的防护用品给我们啊
You could give us your kit, eh?
给我们防护用品啊 你们物资那么多
Give us your kit, you rich gits.
给点啊
Just a few pieces!
给我们点啊
Give us your kit!
琼没来斯蒂夫
Joan hasn’t turned up, Steve.
我打给她吧 -不用 我打过了
Let me call her. – No, I’ve called her.
一她没接-行你再撑一两小时
She’s not answering. – OK, you stay on an hour or two.
我有的选吗
Well, I…I don’t have a choice, do I?
尔和蒂姆 大家都在14天隔离期 只有我
With you and Tim and everyone else on the 14 days, I-l’m i
我也想来帮忙但我可能传染他们
Look, I wish I could come in and help, but l’d infect them a
行了别咳得这么做作
Oh, all right, don’t be dramatic about it!
别逗我笑
Don’t make me laugh!
屁♥眼♥都疼
Oh, it hurts to buggery.
托莉呢-她关机了
·Is Tori, er…? – Tori’s phone’s off.
要是叫她来你知道她家人什么德行白
You know what her fella’s like if she gets called in.
那些机构都没消息吗
Is there nothing from the agencies?
我再试试
l’ll try.
质量委员会知道就留你一个人的话手
CQC will kill the both of us if it’s just you there alone.
真的 我们各自尽力吧
Really. You do your best, and I’ll do mine.
有诗听吗 小波
You got a poem for me, Pol?
我拿了点药来
Yeah, well, I’ve got some pills for you.
要不你吃药我念点词给你听
Well, maybe l’ll do a recital while I give you them, eh?
“我想变得富有
“I wanna be rich
坐拥无数钱币”
and I want lots of money.
“我不在乎聪明
“I don’t care about clever,
也不在乎有趣”
I don’t care about funny.”
“我要满柜新衣
“I want loads of clothes,
还要一堆钻石”
and I want fuckloads of diamonds.”
“听说人们追逐钻石丢了性命”
“Though I hear people die while they’re trying to find them
“我会褪去衣服变得不屑一顾”
“And l’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless.”
“人人皆知这是成名的必经之路”
You know, because everyone knows that’s how you get fam
“我望向太阳
“I’ll look at The Sun
又凝视明镜”
and l’ll look in The Mirror.”
“我身处正轨
“I’m on the right track.
将迎来胜利”
Yeah, I’m on to a winner.”
你会没事的 小波
You’re gonna be OK, Pol.
天啊肯尼 你怎么了
Jesus, Kenny, what’s going on?!
我要给你测体温 好吗
I’m gonna take your temperature, OK, love?
你发烧了
Oh, you’re burning up.
吃两片这个试试
Try and take two of these…
我去给你找医生 好吗
.and then l’m gonna call a doctor, OK?
嗨 -你好
Hi. – Hello…
%3D
此急救热♥线♥已停用
This emergency line is no longer in operation.
请拨♥打♥斯温森街诊所
Please try Swinson Street practice for support.
斯温森街诊所已休息
Swinson Street practice offices are now closed.
我们的工作时间是早上八点至下午六
Our working hours are from 8am to 6pm.
如果咨♥询♥新冠相关..
If your call is Covid related…
我找了些人 然后睡着了
Look, I tried a few people, and then I fell asleep.
斯蒂夫 肯尼不太好 我找不到医生
Steve, Kenny’s not well, and I can’t get a doctor out.
非工作时间的号♥码试了吗
Have you tried the out of hours number?
没人接
Nothing.
完蛋 没别的选择了 打111
Shite. You’ve no choice. 111.
只会让我一直等啊
You’re just on hold forever.
我在的好吧
Look, I’m here, OK? Er…
随时联♥系♥我
Just let me know.
欢迎拨♥打♥国家医疗服务111热♥线♥
Welcome to NHS 111.
111热♥线♥目前
NHS 111 are experiencing
处于高峰繁忙期
an extremely high number of calls at the moment,
可能无法及时接线..
and may not be able to answer immediately…
好了肯尼
OK, Kenny.
好了肯尼
ок, Kenny.
来吧
Come here, love.
肯尼我需要你深呼吸 好吗
What I need you to do, Kenny, is to breathe deeply, OK?
对深呼吸
That’s it, deep breaths.
好了 没事
OK. OK, love.
就是这样肯尼 深呼吸
That’s it, Kenny, deep breaths.
请注意接通当地国家医疗服务的过利
Please be aware that a short pause may follow
可能会出现短暂停顿
as you are connected to your local NHS service.
目前处于高峰繁忙期
re experiencing an extremely high number of calls at the mc
可能无法及时.
and may not be able to answer…
请问需要什么服务
What service do you require, please?
救护车 谢谢
A-Ambulance, please.
++
What’s the address of the emergency?
请问地址在哪里
晴空疗养院 邮编L6♥4♥ 9SD
Bright Sky Homes. L6♥4♥ 9SD.
我叫萨拉。贝纳
My name’s Sarah Berner
位住户感染了新冠 我需要紧急医疗#
and I need urgent medical assistance for a resident with Cov
在吗 -病人呼吸怎么样
Hello? – Is the patient breathing?
很不顺畅
Yeah, his breathing’s ragged,
发烧到39.2度了
and he’s got a temperature of 39.2.
病人清醒吗
Is the patient alert?
不太清醒
He’s delirious.
他的年龄呢
How old is he?
他有呼吸病史吗
Does he have a history of breathing problems?
病人在咳吗 -一直在咳
Is the patient coughing? – Continuously.
我给他吃了扑热息痛 但这样肯定不行
Look, I’ve given him paracetamol, it isn’t going to be enoug
你测他的血氧值了吗
Have you been able to take his blood oxygen?
好有点低了 -对对
OK. That’s low… – Yeah. Yeah.
我知道啊 没人 没人接电♥话♥
Yeah, I know! Look, no-one…Nobody’s picking up.
111没接 社区医生没接 没人帮我
Not 111, not the GP, nobody’s helping me.
抱歉 现在所有救护车都在使用中
Unfortunately, all our ambulances are busy right now,
但我们会尽快赶到的
but we will be there as soon as possible…
如果我不是从疗养院打的电♥话♥呢
What if I wasn’t calling from a care home?
什么 -疗养院不重要
Sorry? – Care homes, they don’t matter.
一点也不重要是吧
They don’t matter any more, do they?
他需要你 也需要我
Look, he needs you and he needs me,
你不是很在意
and you’re not interested.
我们会尽快赶来的
We will be with you as soon as we can.
我先找临床医生,..
Let me talk to a clinician…
他们会说 我们不是优先病人
Yeah, and they’re gonna tell you we’re not high priority.
陪着他
Stay with him,
让他舒适点 关注他的呼吸情况
make him comfortable and monitor his breathing,
我会尽快给你回电
I’ll get back to you as fast as I can.
对不起肯尼
I’m sorry, Kenny.
对不起没有人来
I’m so sorry, no-one’s coming.
没有人来
No-one’s coming.
肯尼我看过网上的论♥坛♥
Kenny, I’ve seen forums online,
教过我应该怎么做
and it tells me what I need to do.
网上说要让人正面朝下
It says what may help is to move you over onto your front
这叫俯卧可以可以让呼吸畅通点
It’s called proning, and it may ease…it may ease your pipe
你能听懂吗
Does that make sense to you?
好 深呼吸
Oh, OK. Deep breaths.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry…
好了肯尼
ок, Kenny.
没事的
OK.
Three, two, one…
对不起 肯尼
I’m sorry, Kenny.
肯尼 我马上回来
Kenny, I’ll be one minute.
莎拉吗 -对
Sarah? – Yeah.
我是救护车调度中心的马丁
It’s Martin from ambulance control.
一好 -我跟临床医生通过话了
Yeah… – I’ve spoken to a clinician.