And I will find you your PPE. – Yeah
一共有92家疗养院
There have been 92 care homes
都爆发了疫情
where an outbreak has been detected.
我们下一步的目标是增加
One of the things we want to do is to extend the amount
疗养院人群的检测数量以及检测能力
of testing of people in care homes and the ability to test..
你去哪了
Where have you been?
出去了 怎么 要告发我吗
Out. Why? Looking to grass me up are you?
你不能出去
You’re not supposed to be going out.
收起你这些废话吧 你不也出去工作:
You can cut the holier than thou crap. You’re going to wol
那是因为我应该去工作 我的工作需要
I’m supposed to be in work. I’m needed in work.
是是他们都被传染了 你就会把病毒带]
Yeah, and they’ve all got it, and you’re bringing it here,
有什么区别吗 -因为
so what’s the problem? – Because your
你那些狐朋狗友会传染给你
divvy mates could infect you,
你就会传染给我我就有可能传染给住
which could infect me, which could then infect my resident
别放屁了
It’s such shit.
我还年轻 我得让我的生命有意义
I’m young. I need to live my life – do something with it.
可不是嘛你在做让生命有意义的事作
Yeah, you’re really doing something with your life, aren’t yo
好了好了好了
Hey, hey, hey.
你听起来好像你♥爸♥爸
You sound like your dad.
她先嚷嚷的 说我不能出门
It’s her, saying Il can’t go out.
如果他传染给我 我就会传给老人们
If he infects me and then linfect them.
总会有办法解决的 不是吗
Well, there’s a solution to that, isn’t there?
别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
之前没有你的薪水我们也过得好好的
We’ve coped without your wage before,
现在也可以
we can cope again.
别这样 我喜欢这份工作妈妈
Come on now… -I like it, Mum.
实际上我很擅长这份工作
Actually, I’m good at it.
*悄然辞行*
*Steal away*
*悄然辞行*
*Steal away*
*悄然辞行去往上天
*Steal away to Jesus*
悄然辞行*
*Steal away*
悄然离开家*
WET
*Steal away home*
VA
WET FLOOR
*短暂相聚 就要别离 *
*I ain’t got long…*
肯尼帮我个忙回你自己的房♥间好
Kenny, can you go back into your room for me, please?
我会尽快把吃的给你 -我不想吃东
l’ll get you fed as soon as I can. – I don’t want to be fed.
我想去看电视-休息室关闭了
I want to watch telly. – The lounge is closed.
我得把这些晚餐都送出去
I need to get all these dinners out.
回房♥间里去好吗
Can we get you in here?
我马上去拿你的托盘 把你的饭送过
I’ll get your tray and bring it in for you.
你得让我进去 -现在不允许探视
I need to come in. – You can’t be here right now.
不了解情況的话我不能把我爸留在这
I’m not leaving my dad in there knowing what’s going on
我们会把事情都安排好的好吗
We’ll sort something out, OK?
我现在就要见他让我们进去
I need to see him now. Let us in.
要不你隔着窗户和他说几句话吧
Maybe you can talk to him through the window.
这样对大家都好
It’s for the best for everyone.
但对我来说不够好 斯蒂夫
It’s not the best for me, is it, Steve?
为什么你们不进来 -我们进不去
Why can’t you come in? – We’re just not allowed in.
他们有规定不让我们接触你们
They’re not allowed to let us near you…
你什么意思
What do you mean?
し不允许我们进去 -以防我们感染了新
It’s not allowed… – In case we catch this silly Covid thing
%3D
那咱们把窗户打开吧 -不不不行
Let’s open the window, yeah? – No, no, we can’t…
我们不能打开窗户 -为什么不行
We can’t open the window. – Why can’t we?
++
No, no, we can’t.
不行不能打开
*悄然辞行*
*Steal away*
悄然离开家”
*Steal away home…*
你好啊
Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
我今天能出去吗
Can I go out today?
不不可以的
No, I’m afraid not, no.
我受不了了
I can’t do this.
我受够这里了 我他妈一点也不想待在
I’ve had it with being here. I don’t fucking want to be here
冷静点 托尼
Calm down, Tony.
你知道该怎么做 深呼吸
You know what we do, take a deep breath…
托尼我是莎拉-里面没事吧
Tony, it’s Sarah. – Everything OK here?
我是你的朋友我不害怕你
I’m your friend and l’m not scared of you.
斯蒂夫你不用进来
Steve, go away.
过来吧
Come on.

Come on.

Come on.
做运动了吗
Are you doing your exercises?
我能举起一辆公交车
I can lift a bus, me.
那你有好好吃饭吗
Are you eating?
你又不是我妈
You’re not my mother.
这像个什么样子
What does it bloody look like?
ゴ 你衣服都晃見荡荡的了
Well, you’ve got half of it down your top,
我是说你一定是饿坏了
that’s what l’m talking about. You must be starving.
别胡说八道了
You cheeky get.
这是什么
What’s this?
我在吸气
I’m breathing in.
他没什么事
He was fine.
只是需要冷静冷静
He just needed calming.
一个好消息 一个坏消息
Good news and bad news.
好消息是
The good news is,
我朋友罗伯给我们拿来了一些防尘回:
my mate Rob the builder has got us some dust masks.
坏消息呢
Bad news?
格洛丽亚开始咳嗽了还发烧了
Gloria’s got a cough and a temperature.
蒂姆正在她房♥间陪她 她还好吧
Tim is with her in her room. – Is she OK?
暂时还好
For now.
斯蒂夫她密切接触过这里所有的人
Steve, there isn’t no-one she hasn’t been near.
社区医生说
The GP has
现在已经没有能派遣的人员了
said that there is no-one available to send out right now.
估计等有人的时候也只能视频支援
When they do, they’ll just be on a screen.
快速反应小组说帮不上我们什么忙
RRT have told us there’s nothing down for us.
连一个护士都派不过来吗
We don’t even get a nurse?
公所有能紧急响应的护士
All rapid response nurses available have
都被派到当地医院和公立疗养院了
been sent to local hospitals or LA run care homes.
你知道会变成现在这样吗
Did you know it would be like this?
我怎么知道
How could I?
我遵循了所有的防控建议甚至更严木
I followed all the advice. We did more.
没有人跟我们说过
No-one told us.
没有人
No-one.
我妈妈以前也住在这
My mum was in here too.
也是住户吗 -对一开始感觉挺好的
As a resident? – Yeah. It felt right.
但并不是
But wrong.
我总是确保亲自动手帮她收拾干净
I always made sure I was the one who cleaned her up,
让她能够有尊严地
you know, gave her her dignity with
面对这里的其他员工
the other members of staff,
他们曾经都是她的雇员 不应该让他们
cos they were her employees and they shouldn’t be the on
帮她擦屁♥股♥
to have to wash her bottom.
我只是希望这里能..
I just wanted this place to…
我想让这里成为一个适合老人居住的地
I wanted it to be a good place to be.
我拿水过来了如果你想喝水的话
I’ve got some water. If you want to have a sip,
跟我说就行
just let me know.
来吧 先喝一小口
I tell you what, you can have just a little bit.
有什么需要我的吗 格洛丽亚
How can I help you, Gloria?
我真的很不舒服
I’m quite unwell.
你能叫个医生过来吗
You may have to fetch a doctor.
赫尔克里斯 来亲爱的
Hercules, come on, love.
好了
There you go.
慢点
There you go.
来慢点 慢点
Come on. OK, OK, OK.
你做运动了吗 -做了
Are you doing your exercises? – Yes.
她会好起来吗
Is she going to be OK?
你应该待在房♥间里
You should be in your room.
我会没事吗
Am I going to be OK?
我保证你会的
I promise you will.
莎拉你在里面吗
Sarah? Are you in here?
赫尔克摔倒了
Herc’s tripped over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!