个游戏的目标是打完你的所有牌明白了
Then the aim of the game is to clear all your cards, yeah?
嗯我知道
Yeah, I know.
你回来晚了
You’re home late.
错过了一顿大餐
Hey, you missed a good one.
那边还有好多要洗的餐具
There’s loads still to be cleaned there.
你妈提早上♥床♥睡觉了
Your mam went to bed early.
说是头疼什么的
Headache or something.
那儿的老人们怎么样
How were the old people?
挺好的
Uh, really good.
嗯
Yeah.
我能间到你身上的老人味 小心点
I can smell them on you. Careful of that.
钠粉和尿味
Sodium powder and piss.
我爸以前就是这个味道
That’s what me dad smells of.
我身上的味道应该还好爸爸
I think I smell fine, Dad.
他们那还需要其他人手吗
Do they need anyone else there?
他们还要人吗 -闭嘴吧
Do they need anyone? – Oh, fuck off.
你得能抬得动那些老人
You need to be able to lift them.
你的背不好干不了的
You know, and with your back…
食品赈济处
•..
You know, the food banks…
他们今年发放圣诞饼干来着
.they gave Christmas crackers this year.
还他妈很自豪一样
Bloody proud of them they were, too.
90喜欢这些饼干吧 真好”
“You like these crackers, don’t you?” “Nice.”
祝他们圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to them.
BBC广播五台直播
This is BBC Radio 5 Live.
早上好现在是3月5日 周四6点36分
Good morning, it’s 6:36, it’s Thursday, March 5.
一位70多岁的女士在检测出新冠阳性后
A woman in her 70s has become the first person in the UK
成为英国第一例死亡病例
to die after testing positive for coronavirus.
雷丁镇的皇家巴克希尔医院声称
The Royal Berkshire Hospital, in Reading,
她本身患有基础疾病
said she had underlying health issues.
英国的感染人数
The number of people infected in the UK
又升至116人
has jumped again to 116…
羊儿的秘密是它们会轻易爱上人类
Now, the secret with sheep is that they love easily,
一只羊爱上你的方法之一就是给它好吃
and a way to make a sheep love you is to feed it.
这边我的同事苏珊
So, my colleague there, Susan,
她会给你们分发饲料
she’s coming round with some feed to give you.
以愿意喂羊的人准备好得到羊羊的爱!
So those of you who are willing, get ready to be loved.
我看你挺乐意的兄弟
I can see you are, fella.
你跟它们一样在吃东西呢
You’re chomping at the bit like these are, aren’t you?
好了
All right.
准备好 三 二 –
Get ready. Three, two, one.
准备好 三 二
Get ready. Three, two, one.
准备好三二一
Get ready. Three, two, one.
去吧传播点爱对了直接过去
Go on! Spread some love. That’s it, straight in there.
去吧传播点爱对了 直接过去
Go on! Spread some love. That’s it, straight in there.
朋友们那边那只大的叫晃晃
That big one there, love, is Wonky.
别亲它 它会嫌弃你的
Don’t kiss him. He knows where you’ve been.
我能感受到它的心跳
I can feel her heart.
是吗
Can you?
很平静
Very calming.
你愿意的话可以给它念首诗
You can tell her a poem, if you like.
不了 这样就很好
No, this is nice as it is.
挠挠它的下巴它可喜欢了跟我一一样
Tickle him under his chin, he loves that, like me.
医院给我们来了通知
We’ve had word from the hospital,
我们要再接收几个老人
we’re going to be taking on a few more residents.
多少 -八个
How many? – Eight.
都是因为新冠病毒
It’s the virus thing.
他们就是要给医院腾出空来
They just need, you know, to make space,
摆脱掉一些长♥期♥住户
get rid of a few long termers.
这样安全吗他们是医生亲爱的
Well, is it safe, like? – They’re doctors, love.
怎么你以为我不看新闻吗 我懂
What, and you think I don’t watch the news? I know.
这也是我们在尽一份力
This is us doing our bit.
那些老人中大多数几年前就该走了
Most of them should have been out years ago,
他们只是在占用床位
they’re just blocking up beds.
我们在发挥作用
We’re being useful.
一这是好事 好
It’s good… – OK.
这位是斯坦他85岁了
This is Stan, he’s 85 years old.
你好斯坦
Hiya, Stan.
你的口罩呢
Where’s your mask?
我不知道需要戴口罩
Uh, I didn’t knew we needed to wear them.
你的主管是谁-我是主管
Who’s your manager? – I’m the manager.
除非接触感染者 否则不用口罩
No masks unless you’re around the infection,
他们是这样通知我们的
that’s what we were told.
他检测过了对吧 没有感染
He’s been tested, right? He’s all clear?
那不是我该管的事 送他进去吧
It’s above my station, that. Shall we get him in?
我今天还要再送五个人
I’ve got five others to deliver today.
我们送你去舒服点的地方吧 斯坦
Yeah, let’s get you somewhere comfortable, shall we, Stan?
了我要跟你们所有人讲讲新冠相关的规
Right, I need to talk to you all about Covid-19 protocols.
我们需要更多个人防护装备
We need more PPE….
咱们先别说话这么沖好吧
Let’s not start out all aggressively, shall we?
我们这个有一点那个有一点
We’ve got a box of this and a box of that
但主要还是什么都缺
but mostly we’ve got a box of eff all.
我在努力
Look, I am trying.
我昨天开车去了每个诊所
I drove around every bloody chemist yesterday,
默西塞德郡中心的每家诊所都去了
every one in the best part of Merseyside.
买♥♥不到口罩
I couldn’t get masks,
买♥♥不到酒精棉片什么都没有
I couldn’t get alcohol wipes, couldn’t get nothing.
公共卫生局也压根不管
And PHE don’t give a shit….
对都是定量配给就这么简单
No, it’s rationing, pure and simple.
他们想保护NHS至于疗养院
They want to protect the NHS and care homes can just
可以自生自灭
go to hell.
指导意见说只有在距离感染者两米内时
The guidance is face masks should only be worn
才需要戴口罩
when within two metres of the infected
而我们这还没有感染者
and we don’t have any infected yet so
所以也不用口罩 好吗
we don’t need to wear them, OK?
至于清洁若有疑虑
Cleaning – when in doubt,
就用手边任何消毒剂进行消毒
scrub with every disinfectant you can find.
从现在起住户都將
And residents are to be fed
在自己房♥间单独用餐
in their rooms exclusively from now on.
我们哪有时间一个个喂饭
Where are we supposed to find time for that?
首要任务是将住户们都隔离开
The priority has to be keeping the residents apart,
所以我们院内
so we have to do a lockdown
必须封闭管理 -但我们在房♥间之间走动叫
inside the home. – But we carry it between them.
那我们就要小心
Then we have to be dead careful not
别将病毒四处传播
to carry it between them.
只要发现病例就隔离护理好吗
As soon as we know there’s a case, barrier nursing, OK?
勤洗手
Washing hands, erm…
过生日也分开过
Happy Birthday twice,
唱歌♥的时候也分两段唱
or two verses of Ferry Cross The Mersey.
新口罩新防护围裙呢做不到是吧
New masks, new aprons? Oh, no, we can’t do that, can we?
而且禁止探视-什么
And I’m banning visits. – What?
搞清情况再说
Just till we know.
等下没有这方面要求啊
Hold on, there’s no advice on that.
没错这是我要求的
No, that’s me.
为了这里每个人的安全我决定这样
I’m saying it’s happening, for the sake of everyone here.
比尔怎么办
What about Bill?
他睡在休息室里我拿他怎么办
He sleeps in the lounge. What am I supposed to do with it
让他去自己房♥间睡一次啊
Tell him to sleep in his own bloody bed for once.
最后一件事
One last thing,
洗衣房♥说他们现在只能洗
the laundry service have said that they can only do half
之前一半的衣服所以拜托大家
of what they did before so can we please
尽量把被单都用得久一点
try and keep the sheets on the beds a little bit longer.
斯蒂夫得了吧
Oh, Steve, come on.
如果人们生病了就需要新床单
If people are sick they need new sheets.
他们难道不明自吗
Do they not know that?
因为新冠政策 洗衣房♥的员工也要保持
It’s Covid protocol. It’s there to keep their staff apart. It’s.
我不知道我也不知道真烦人
I don’t know. It’s…I don’t know. It’s annoying.
这些都很频
It’s…It’s all just annoying.
这響都很频
It’s…It’s all just annoying.
我们从中开始实行好吗
From midday we implement, O?
我去给你们找防护装备-好