我所求诸多 世人皆有
Through much I want that most do have,
但我的心不允乞求
yet still my mind forbids to crave.
没有王子的气派 没有富人的积蓄
No princely pomp, no wealthy store,
没有获胜的力量
no force to win the victory,
RI
没有减轻伤痛的狡黠头脑
no wily wit to salve a sore,
没有模型来勾勒一双爱眼
no shape to feed a loving eye.
我不曾像奴隶一般屈服于此种种
To none of these I yield as thrall.
ints
For why?
为什么
因为一切由我的心提供
My mind doth serve for all.
我时常看到过度饮食者
I see how plenty surfeits oft,
也看到心急的攀登者很快跌落
and hasty climbers soon do fall.
我看到这些高高在上者
I see those that are aloft,
厄运也会萌荫其上
mischance may threaten most of all.
他们辛辛苦苦劳作战战兢兢坚持
They get with toil, they keep with fear.
我心无法承受此虑
Such cares my mind could never bear.
随遇而安为吾信条
Content I live, this is my stay…
她是英语老师
English teacher.
他们总让大家上圣诞节的班
They always tell people to take the Christmas shift.
不仅工资更高 还能收获快乐
Not only is the pay better, but you actually have a good time.
真好
It’s nice.
出于某种原因
And for some reason,
圣诞节很少有人失禁
at Christmas less people shit themselves.
这要感谢圣诞老人-没错
Thank Santa for that. – Yeah.
瞧啊因此我像王者一样欢跃
Lo, thus I triumph like a king,
满足于我的心所赋予的一切
content with what my mind doth bring.
、这首诗真优美波莉
That was beautiful, Polly.
什么我说讲得真优美小波
What? -I said, that was beautiful, Pol.
有位从兰开夏郡来的年轻淑女
That was a young lady from Lancashire,
她抵挡不住情人的情欲
who succumbed to her lover’s desire.
她说”这是罪过但既然进去了
She said, “Oh, this is sin, but now that it’s in,
你能再深入一点吗”
can you push it a few inches higher?”
这是我们一起去沙滩时拍的照片
This is you and me when we went to the beach.
走开
Get away!
爸爸 没事的 -走开
Dad, it’s OK. – Go on, go on…
离我远点
Get away from me.
爸爸是我啊 琼 没事的
Dad, it’s me, Joan. It’s OK.
走开
Go….
赫尔克
Herc?
好冷静点朋友 -让她离我远点
OK, calm down, mate. – Just get her away from me.
拜托爸爸 没事的 -你没事的没事的
Please, Dad, it’s OK. – You’re all right. It’s all right.
把她带走带走 -这是琼是你女儿
Take her away, take her away. – It’s Joan, it’s your girl…
她因为过度悲痛丧失了心智
She was out of her mind with grief,
还背负着罪过 天主教的罪过
and guilt, Catholic guilt…
这很古怪但我只觉得她与罪过共生
It was all weird. But I just think she lived with the guilt.
没有访客吗
No visitors?
|| 别这么说
Well, don’t say that.
本我 自我和超我都在这已经很挤了
It’s crowded enough in here with just me, myself and I.
你要回家了吗
You off home?
等会儿吧
In a bit.
你会玩笨蛋纸牌吗
Do you know how to play Shithead?
什么
What?
很简单的游戏 真的
It’s a simple game, really.
发六张牌 三张朝下 三张朝上
You deal three card blind, three cards facing,
++120
你手里再拿三张牌
and you get three cards in your hand.
游戏的目标是把牌都出了
Right, the aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards.
明白了吗 -明白
Yeah? – OK.
牌最大的获胜
Highest card wins.
如果你压不过就从牌堆里拿一张
If you can’t go higher, then you pick up from the pile.
只有二是不一样的
Only cards that’ll do you different is two
出了二或七 就要从头开始
which means you start again from two or seven.
如果我出七你就得出比它小的
If I play a seven, you have to play lower then.
或者出十
Or a ten,
十就类似魔术卡可以清理所有牌
which is like a magic card, a ten clears the whole pile.
懂了吗 -这么多规则你怎么记住的
Capishe? – How do you remember all of that?
没关系玩着玩着就会了
It’s all right. Yeah, we’ll pick up as we go along.
我从来不热衷于
•..
I never was a big fan of…
M-下想不起来了
It’ll come to me.
是圣诞节
Christmas.
你为什么不喜欢圣诞节
Well, why weren’t you a fan?
爸爸离开的时候就只剩我和特丽莎阿姨
Well, when my dad left, it was just me and Aunt Trisha.
我们得照顾我妈
We had to look after me mum.
太难了
That was hard.
有些时候真的是一团糟
Some days it was really messy.
医生给她开了药之后 她就
And then after that doctor gave her her tablets, then…
一直窝在沙发上
she never left the couch.
我记得有一次圣诞爸爸什么都没给我
I remember one Christmas me Dad didn’t get me anything.
没有礼物
No presents.
他说“我跟她说过了”
He says, “I told her”
如果她不当个乖孩子 就什么都没有”
“if she weren’t a good girl, she weren’t going to get shit.”
你是吗
And were you?
是乖孩子吗
Was you a good girl?
当时我在PRU 所以
Well, I was in PRU at the time, so…
PRU是小学生转送部
Oh, it’s a pupil referral unit.
基本上没有学校要的孩子才会去那里
It’s…it’s basically where they put kids no school wants.
别笑那时候我オ12岁
No! But I was 12!
你明自我的意思吗我那时
Do you know what I mean? I was…
认为所有12岁的孩子都应该有礼物不是
I think all 12-year-olds should get presents. Don’t you?
是是吧最糟糕的是
Yeah…. – Yeah, well, the worst thing
我妈还没有异议
was me mum went along with it.
她也一样坏
She’s just as bad.
所以你是个十足的坏女孩
So you were a proper bad girl, then?
“十足的坏女孩”
“Proper bad girl.”
我确实搞了些破坏
I did some damage.
小学的时候
Primary school,
我弄丢了弹弹球老师也找不到
I’d lost me bouncy ball, and the teacher couldn’t find it,
所以我就弄碎了教室里所有的灯
so I smashed every single light in the classroom
被停了两周课
and got suspended for two weeks.
学校舞会上索尼娅。夏贝特
Oh, school disco, Sonia Sherbet.
她叫我荡♥妇♥
Well, she called me a slag
因为我比她先长出胸
because I had boobs before her.
我就痛打了她一顿
So l broke her nose.
没错我因此转学了
Yeah. Got moved schools for that.
普通中等教育证书考试 考数学的时候
GCSE, Maths.
我去晚了跟老师说我没带
I turned up late and I told my teacher I didn’t have me…
计算器 尺子还有我的..
me calculator, me ruler, and me,
笔-笔对对
Pen…. – Pen, yeah, yeah.
他对我说我来得太晚
So, so he said to me I was too late
他已经都发完了我就把他打晕了
and he’d given them all out, so…I knocked him out.
不过我没拿到证书 -我也没拿到
I didn’t get no GCSE though. – Neither did I.
第三所学校找到了我
Third school they found me,
我记得我偷了看门人的钥匙
I remember nicking the keys off the caretaker,
T让我的那些朋友进去
and I let these mates of mine in…
他们把能找到的电脑都格式化了
and they cleared out every computer they could find.
他们不知道是我♥干♥的
Yeah. They didn’t know it was me.
否则我可能会被送走 -是啊
Otherwise I probably would’ve been sent away…. – Yeah.
但我觉得看护员是知道的
But I think the caretaker knew,
但他什么都没说 因为
but he didn’t say anything, because…
那时候我朋友在给他口♥交♥
Well, I mean, me mate was sucking him off at the time.
不是吧 -真的
Fuck…! – Yeah.
你赢了
You win.
我现在倒是后悔做那些事了
Oh, I regret it all now.
我们要玩什么来着
What we playing?
笨蛋纸牌
Shithead.

Yeah.
很简单的游戏 真的
A simple game, really.
发六张牌 三张朝下
You deal three cards blind,
三张朝上
then three cards facing,
你手里再拿三张牌
then three cards in your hand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!