One of our residents has gone missing.
他叫托尼。康奈尔
His name is Tony Connell.
47岁
He’s 47 years old.
患有早期阿兹海默症
He has young onset Alzheimer’s.
身穿牛仔裤和蓝色夹克
Jeans and a blue jacket, I think.
下午茶的时候他就不见了
Well, he hasn’t been seen since tea.
谢谢你好吧
Yeah, thank you. All right.
打这个电♥话♥就会有人接
Well, someone will be here to answer this number.
好的谢谢好谢射谢 再见
OK, thank you. OK, thank you. Bye.
你现在跟我走
You with me now…
一但是-快点
But… – Come on.
我知道他可能在哪 估计去他妈妈家了
I know where he’ll probably be, he’ll have gone to his mum’s.
你能搞定吗 她得跟我走
Have you got this? Cos I need her with me.
这里只剩两个护エ了 逗我呢吧
Well, there’s only two of us. Are you kidding?
我们去去就回
We’ll be quick.
我的脚疼
My feet hurt.
这是因为你一整天都在
Oh, that’s because you’ve been walking over
我心上徜祥 朋友
my heart all day, pal.
来我们坐下休息一会
Come on, let’s have a sit-down.
你会通过她的脚
You’ll know her…
认出她来
.by her foot
最小巧的藤黄色的手
The smallest gamboge hand
连着手指 也是指尖间的所在
Fingers where the toes should be
会更多地冒犯沙子
Would more affront the sand.
真美
That’s beautiful.
这是他离开的路线
This is his route.
我没法分心找他 你两边都看看
I can’t watch for him, you can, both windows.
你还记得他的长相吧
You remember his face, right?
他年纪也不算大 怎么这么严重了
He’s a bit young, isn’t he, for all this?
这种情况比你想象的要常见
It happens more than you think, you know.
他得阿兹海默症估计有一阵子了
Probably been ill for a while with the Alzheimer’s,
但他妈妈一直瞒着他
but his mum was masking it.
总之 她死了 他在后厨放了火
Anyway, she dies and he sets fire to the back kitchen,
最后半裸地走在街上 -天呐
ends up walking down the street half naked… – Shit.
警♥察♥把他抓住的时候 他一直说
Police pick him up and he’s like,
“别碰我 别碰我”
“Don’t touch me, don’t touch me!”
你了解这种情况吧 -不了解
You know the sort of thing? – No.
经过几次评估
A few evaluations later
和一两次脑部扫描后 他就住到疗养院了
and a brain scan or two and he moves in with us.
他人不错
He’s a lovely fellow…
但不管怎样他都会乱跑
…but can’t keep him still for love nor money.
那里
There.
他在那儿
There he is.
在那 -好样的
There… – Good girl, good girl.
托尼过来伙计
Tony, come on, mate.
托尼托尼
Tony! Tony!
过来-我要回去找我妈
Come on… – Going back to me ma.
托尼过来兄弟
Tony, come on, mate…
把你该死的手拿开行吗
Get your fucking hands off me, will ya?!
好了托尼你会像上次那样
Tony, come on. You’re going to get me into trouble
让我在警♥察♥那难以交代的
with the police again like last time.
一你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊这么跟我讲话-托尼
Who the fuck are you to talk to me like that? – Tony…
你现在糊涂了伙计 -想打一架吗
You’re just confused, mate. – Do you want to go?
知这样我是斯蒂夫 -我还以为你会欢迎
Come on. It’s only Steve. – I was expecting a big hello here
但你却这么对我
and this is what you do.
一句半的糖
One and a half sugars.
我要回去找我老妈
I’ve got to get back to me ma.
她需要我
She needs me.
我不在家的话她会担心
She worries about me when l’m not there.
为什么 是因为你上学的时候调皮捣蛋吗
Why, were you a naughty boy at school, was you?
有时是的
Sometimes, yeah…
那她确实该担心对吧
she had a right to worry, then, didn’t she?
你想去我们家吗
Well, do you want to come back to ours?
我老妈做的炖杂烩全世界最好吃
Me ma makes the best scouse in the world.
我也爱炖杂烩 尤其是配上一大句棕酱
Oh, I love scouse, especially with a load of HP.
你能把她的秘方给我吗
Can you tell me her recipe?
不行她死也不会给你的
No, she’d rather die.
她去世了 对吧
She is dead, isn’t she?
我忘了我老妈去世了
I forgot me ma was dead.
托尼我们带你回家
We’re going to take you home, Tony.
我要回家
I’m going home…
托尼现在有别人住在那
Somebody else lives there now, Tony.
市议会已经把房♥子给别人了
The council, they’ve given that to someone else.
你现在住在我们那
You have a bed in a home with us
晴空疗养院你还记得吗
Bright Sky Homes, do you remember?
晴空
Bright Sky.
我墙上有海报
Poster on me wall.
布鲁斯。格罗贝拉阿兰。肯尼迪
Bruce Grobbelaar, Alan Kennedy…
菲尔。尼尔
.Phil Neal…
马克。劳伦森阿兰。汉森
Mark Lawrenson, Alan Hansen,
声米。李罗尼。惠兰克雷格。约翰斯屯
Sammy Lee, Ronnie Whelan, Craig Johnston…
伊恩。拉什肯尼。达格利什
.lan Rush, Kenny Dalglish…
格雷姆。索内斯
..Graeme Souness…
索内斯是员猛将 对吧
Fierce player, Souness, wasn’t he? Yeah.
他是我最爱的球员
He was me favourite.
来吧 托尼
Come on, Tony.
带我看看你的海报
Hey, come and show me your poster.
还好吗 -嗨
You all right? – Oh, hey.
还有六份早餐没做 也还没来得及喂饭
So, we’ve got six breakfasts due, and we’re behind on feeds.
怎么会没按时给他们喂饭
How did we get behind on feeds?
要帮忙备药就返迟了
Needed a hand with the meds order. We’re behind.
老年人起迟了我们也迟了
Seniors are behind, we’re behind.
你要不要先换格洛丽亚的垫子
Do you want to make a start on Gloria’s pad change?
然后给赫尔克里斯喂早饭
Then lead on to Hercules’ breakfast?
好吧 要我来换垫子吗
Oh, yeah, I get pads, do 1?
怎么你觉得她会让我来换吗
What, you think she’ll let me do it?
好了该下楼了
OK, time for downstairs.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢调皮殿子好吧
I like naughty.. – OK.
有个小男孩叫利亚姆
Now, there’s this little boy called Liam,
他半夜下楼
and he goes downstairs in the middle of the night
跟他爸要了一杯水
and he asks his dad for a cup of water…
他们确实会那样做
Oh, they do that.
他爸爸说”天响利亚姆这是你今晚
And his dad says, “Jesus, Liam, that’s the 15th one”
他爸爸说”天呐利亚姆 这是你今晚
And his dad says, “Jesus, Liam, that’s the 15th one”
要的第15杯水了”
“you’ve asked for tonight.”
小孩不睡觉的时候确实麻烦
Oh, it’s difficult when they won’t asleep.
他说爸爸我知道这是第15杯水”
And he says, “I know it’s the 15th, Dad,”
但我的房♥间还是在着火”
“but me room’s still on fire.”
这笑话不好笑
It’s not a great joke.
你准备好和我下楼了吗
Are you ready for me to start downstairs now?
有一个小男孩叫利亚姆 -是的
There’s this little boy called Liam… – Yes.
他半夜下楼
.and he goes downstairs in the middle of the night,
跟他爸要一杯水
and he asks his dad for a cup of water.
赫尔克里斯
OK, Hercules.
在吃早饭前要先装上牙齿
I need you to pop your teeth in before we do breakfast.
你不喜欢我这么做
You don’t like me doing it.
上次你咬了我 还记得吗
You bit me last time. Do you remember?
来赫尔克吃饭前..。
Come on, Herc, before we…
来赫尔克吃饭前.。
Come on, Herc, before we…
来赫尔克吃饭前..
Come on, Herc, before we…
来赫尔克吃饭前..
Come on, Herc, before we…
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck’s sake…!
什么 你在指什么呢
What? What are you pointing at?
什么 我的头发吗
What? Me hair?
头发怎么了
What about it?
我的心就是我的王国
My mind to me a
kingdom is,
在其中我找到诸多欢愉
therein such present joys I find,
世界所能给予的和在此之上滋长的
that it excels all other bliss that Earth affords
都不及此
or grows by kind.