I usually go for the whole sentence myself,but this is perfecto!
我一般都是整句整句地划,但这个词,它太完美了!
Eskimo, you know…
爱斯基摩,你知道的…
It’s so… mysterious.
它是如此地,神秘
Es-ki-mo.
爱斯-基-摩
-Come on!
来吧!
-JD, you’re not listening to me!
JD,你根本没在听我说话!
-Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag!
唠叨,唠叨,唠叨,唠叨个不停!
-The knife is filthy!
这把刀太脏了!
-What do you think I’m gonna do with it?Take out her tonsils?
你以为我要干什么?帮她切除扁桃体吗?
-Excuse me, I think I know Heather a little bit better than you do.
不好意思,我感觉我比你更了解希德
If she was going to slip her wrists, the knife would be spotless.
要是她要割腕,那把刀一定是光洁如新的
-Here! Now can you see your fucking reflection in the thing?
好了!现在你能看清自己的倒影了吗?
-Tomorrow someone else is just going to move into her place.
明天又会有人来接替她的位置
That person could be me…
那个人有可能是我….
Ha! There’s only one of us who knows how to do Heathers handwriting!
哈!只有我能模仿她的字迹
And if you think I’m gonna write another suicide note you’re wrong!
如果你还以为我会再伪造一封遗书,那你就大错特错了!
-You don’t get it, do you?
你还不懂,是吧?
Society nodds its head on any horror the american teenager can think of, to bring upon herself.
这个社会会向美国青少年制♥造♥出的任何恐怖行为点头认可
Nobody’s gonna care about exact handwriting! Look!
没人会在意字迹长啥样的,看呐!
Life sucks!
去他妈的生活!
It’s perfecto.
简直完美
I’ve got a meaningful marked-up Moby Dick,what else does a suicide need?
我也在《白鲸》上做好了记号♥了,自杀还需要别的吗?
Now, if you’ll excuse me…
好了,请你让一让
-No!
不!
Open the door!
把门打开!
-Eskimo!
爱斯基摩!
Heather Duke underlined a lot of things in this copy of Moby Dick,
希德.杜克在她的《白鲸》里划了很多这样的东西
but I believe the word “Eskimo” underlined all by itself,
但我相信,既然”爱斯基摩”这个词常常被单独圈出
is the key to understanding Heather’s pain.
就证明它是通往希德的痛苦的桥梁
On the surface, Heather Duke was the vivacious young lady we all knew her to be,
表面上看,希德.杜克是我们都认为的活泼开朗的女孩
but her soul was in Antartica!
但她的灵魂却在南极洲!
Freezing with the knowledge of the way fellow teenagers can be cruel,
固化对青少年的认知是一件很残酷的事
the way that parents can be unresponsive.
家长们对此却毫无察觉
And as she writes so elequently in her suicide note,
正如她在遗书中龙飞凤舞地写下的那样
the way that life can suck!
这样的生活,去他妈的!
We’ll all miss Sherwoods little eskimo.
我们都会思念舍伍德镇上的小爱斯基摩人
Lets just hope she’s rubbing noses with Jesus!
希望她已经得到了上帝的怜悯!
-Is this turning out weak, or what?
真是一届不如一届啊
It was at least 70 more people at my funeral.
我的葬礼至少要多七十个人
-Heather?
希德?
-God, Veronica.
天哪,维罗妮卡
My afterlife is SO boring.
我死后的生活可真是无聊极了
If I have to sing Kumbaya one more time…
要是能让我再唱一回我们的团结歌♥…
-What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
-I made your favorite. Spaghetti.
我做了你的最爱,意大利面
Lots of oregano.
放了很多牛至叶
Dinner!
开饭了!
-Veronica! Dinner!
维罗妮卡,下来吃饭!
-Dear Diary, last entry.
亲爱的日记,最后一页了
No one can stop JD.
没人能阻止得了JD
Not the FBI, the CIA, or the PTA.
FBI,CIA亦或者是PTA都不行
He once told me the extreme always makes an impression.
他曾告诉我,出格能留下深刻的印象
Well, now it’s my turn.
好,那现在轮到我了
Lets see how this son of a bitch reacts to a suicide he didn’t perform himself!
让我看看这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥对自己没有机会参与的自杀有什么反应!
-Can’t believe you did it!
真不敢相信你真的自杀了!
I was teasing.
我只是在逗你玩而已
I loved you!
我爱你!
Sure, I was coming up here to kill you…
当然了,我上来是为了杀你的
First I was gonna try and get you back with my amazing petition.
我还打算先用这封精彩绝伦的请♥愿♥书来挽回你
It’s a shame you can’t see what our fellow students really signed.
只可惜你看不到我们的同学签的到底是什么
Listen.
听好了
“We, students at Westerburg High, will die.
我们,韦斯特堡中学的学生,决定去死
Today our burning bodies will be the ultimate protest to a society that degrades us.
现在,我们燃烧着的尸体将会成为对这个使我们堕落的社会的最终抵抗
Fuck you all!”
去你♥妈♥的♥
It’s not very subtle, but neither is blowing up a whole school, now is it?
做得不是很精致,但炸掉一所学校也不是件精致的事,对吧?
Talk about your suicide pacts, eh?
来聊聊你们的集♥体♥自♥杀♥吧,嗯?
When our school blows up tomorrow,
明天,当我们的学校爆♥炸♥时
it’s gonna be the kind of thing to affect a whole generation!
它会成为影响一代人的遗迹!
It’ll be the Woodstock of the eighties!
它会成为80年代的伍德斯托克!(1969年的伍德斯托克音乐节是嬉皮士运动的顶峰,常被视为理想,乌托邦的代表)
Damn it, Veronica!
真该死,维罗妮卡
We could have toasted some marshmallows together!
我们原本可以一起在火上烤点棉花糖的
-What does she want, a written invitation?
她想要什么?手写的邀请函吗?
Veronica! Dinner!
维罗妮卡!下来吃饭!
-Shit.
妈的
-Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
I… Oh…
我…啊..
I should have let you take that job at the mall.
我应该让你接下那家商场的工作
It was just that… I was afraid you coming home late at night,
只是,只是因为我担心你晚上回家太晚
and I…
我…
-Hey mom! Why so tensed?
嘿,妈妈,怎么怎么紧张?
-Hey pap, I need some help with my homework!
嘿,爸爸,帮我做做功课!
-Not right now tiger, I’m a little busy.
现在不行,孩子,我有点忙
-Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
JD told me you comitted suicide last night!
JD和我说你昨晚自杀了!
-Where is he? Where is JD?
他在哪儿?JD在哪儿?
-We have to talk.
我们得聊聊
Whether to kill himself or not is the most important desisions a teenager can make.
不管你有没有动手,自杀都是青少年能做出的最重要的决定
-Get a job!
滚一边儿去!
-Rodney, where’s everybody going?
罗德尼,大家要去哪儿?
-It’s friday.
今天是星期五
-Shit, another pep rally.
淦,又要来动员大会?
-These things can get pretty artifical, but at least you get out of class.
这些东西真的很形♥式♥主♥义♥,但至少能少上点课
-Rodney, what’s underneath the gym?
罗德尼,体育馆下面是什么?
-The boiler room…
锅炉房♥…..
-May I see your hall pass?
给我看看你的通行证?
-I knew that loose was too noose.
我就知道,松子太绳了
I mean, noose too loose.
我是说,绳子太松了
Damn you!
去你的
-Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
A serious-as-fuck bomb in the boiler room to set off a pack of thermals upstairs.
锅炉房♥里一颗该死的炸♥弹♥会引爆堆在楼上的焦炭
OK. Lets start by putting the bomb down on the ground.
好了,先把炸♥弹♥放在地上
I knew that! I knew that…
我知道的,我知道的
OK, put your hands on your head.
好了,把你的手放到头上
-You didn’t say “Simon says”.
你还没说”西蒙说“呢(西蒙说:又名你说我做,一种游戏,发出指令的人要先说“西蒙说”,指令才有效)
-Do you think that just because you started this thing you can end it?
你真以为就因为是你掀起了这些,你就可以随意结束了吗?
-I’ll kill you, I’ll fucking kill you,I swear to God!
我要杀了你,我对天发誓!
How do I turn off the goddamn bomb, asshole?
我怎样才能关掉这个炸♥弹♥?混♥蛋♥
-Fuck you!
淦你!
-Shit!
淦
-It’s all over JD, help me stop it!
这都结束了,JD,帮我结束这一切
You want a clean slate as much as I do.
你和我一样都想要简单纯粹的过往
Alright, so maybe I am killing everyone in the school,because nobody loves me!
好吧,也许我要杀死全校人,因为没有人爱我!
Lets face it, alright!
让我们来直面现实吧,好吗
The only place where different social types can genuinly get along with each other is in heaven.
不同社会类型的人唯有在天堂才能真心相处!
-Which button do I press to turn it off?
我应该按哪个键?
-Try the red one, alright?
试试那个红色的,好吗?
Seriously, people are gonna look at the ashes of Westerburg, and say:
说真的,人们将会看到韦斯特堡中学的灰烬,然后感慨道:
There is a school the self destructed not because society didn’t care,
这个学校是自取灭亡,并不是因为社会不关心它
but because the school WAS society.
而是因为,这所学校本身就是一个社会
Pretty deep, eh?
很深奥,对吧?
-WHICH red button?
哪一个红色键?
-Press the one in the middle to turn it off…
按下中间的那个就能把它关掉
if that’s what you really want.
如果你真的想要这样的话
-Do you know what I’d want, babe?
宝贝儿,你知道我想要什么吗?
-What?
什么?
-Cool guys like you out of my life.
像你这样的酷哥滚出我的生活
-I’m impressed.
我被你折服了
You… You really fucked me up pretty bad, Veronica.
你…你真的把我搞垮了,维罗妮卡
You…
你…
You’ve got power…
你的力量如此强大