祝好胃口
Bon appetit!
该死
Shit!
谁也不准动
Nobody moves!
伤得怎么样 中士
How bad, Sergeant?
我没事儿
Yeah, it’s just a nick.I’ll be fine.
你没事 -是的
You all right?- Yeah.
他妈的
Fuck ’em!
去看看你的手 是长官
Go get that hand looked at. – Yes, sir.
嘿 本德
Hey, Bed.
来支烟
Cigarettes?
维克 简直是银行
You’re a regular bank, Vic.
手怎么样了
How’s the hand?
你就是来问我这个
Is that really what you came over here to ask me?
克拉瑞少校说你要申诉
No. Major Clary told me that you went to see him…
阿奇和斯格特少尉
to lodge a complaint about Lieutenants Archer and Scott.
我肯定他一有机会就会告到艾森豪威尔那里
I’m sure he’ll take it up with Eisenhower first chance he gets.
他们不属于这里
They don’t belong here.
没人属于这里
Nobody belongs here.
但上校把他们派到这里
But this is where the colonel put them.
我想你希望上校把你
Yeah. I bet you wish the colonel would have given you…that open bunkin the officers’ barracks…
安排在军官营房♥里
right about now, Lieutenant.
我是说这不像五星饭店
I mean, this is hardlythe Waldorf.
是吧
Ain’t that right?
我们不谈论这个
We’re not going to have a problem…
中士
about this, Sergeant, understood?
战前你做什么
What did you do before the war for a living?
我是法学院二年级的学生
I was in law school. Second year.
哈佛
Harvard?
耶鲁
Yale.
那里有许多黑人吗 -有几个
Meet many coloreds up there?- A few.
我与他们打过交道
Yeah, well,I dealt with their kind.
在东圣路易斯当了两年警♥察♥
Two years I was on the police force…
我了解他们
in East St. Louis,and I know what they are.
别以为你跟我一样了解他们
So let’s not pretend like we’re fucking neighbors.
你说完了 上士
You finished, Sergeant?
还没有
No, I’m not finished.
我们从来没谈价结账
Never did settle on a price,did we…
那些靴子和袜子
for them boots and socks?
这里可能像北极
I mean, might be as cold as the North Pole around here…
可我不是圣诞老人
but that don’t make me Santa Claus.
你要什么
What do you want?
你的手表
I’ll take your watch.
这是我爸爸给我的礼物
This was a gift from my father.
你♥爸♥爸能买♥♥得起另一只
I bet your daddy can afford you another one.
这能买♥♥点文明相处吗 中士
Is this going to buy me a little civility, Sergeant?
不止一点
Tons.
不怎么好看 是不是
Not much of a picture, is it?
我们确实感到有点误会
Well, we do feel a little misled, sir.
守卫告诉我们
Guard told us they’d be showing…
要放映杰西一欧文的生平
the life and time of Jesse Owens.
你可以跟大家一样坐在前面
You know, you men can situp front with everyone else.
这样挺好的 长官
We’re fine, sir.
没人会惹你们的
Nobody’s going to bother you.
我说过我们挺好的 长官
I said we’re fine, sir.
好 18英寸
That was nice, C.W. That was 18 inches.
至少两英尺
Ah, come on, Joe. It was 2 feet, at least.
怎么计算 我的记录也打不破
Hey, either way,my record still stands.
大家都起床
Everybody.Out of the way.
起床
Out of the bunks.
立正
Attention.
在床旁立正
Attention near the bunks.

Now.
这里谁的军衔最高
Who is the ranking man in here?
汤姆·哈特中尉
Lieutenant Thomas Hart.
你的一个兵今晚出去到院子里
One of your men was out on the compound tonight, Lieutenant.
有人看见他从帐篷上
He was spotted on the East field…
拔走一根营钉
removing a spike from one of the billet tents.
你的人知道不知道
Your men are aware of this camp’s policy…
持有和窝藏武器的纪律
concerning the possession and concealment of weapons…are they not?
少校 没人离开兵营
Major, no one has left this barracks.
等等 这是
Whoa, wait a minute. What the hell…
安静
Quiet.
这是栽赃 -安静
But this is a plant.- Quiet.
混♥蛋♥ 我听见你出去
You bastard, I heard you go out.
你要把他带到哪儿
I should have seen this coming.
少校 我必须杀一儆百
Major, where are you taking this man?
必须做例子 中尉
Examples must be made, Lieutenant.
我们非常重视我们人员的安全
We take the safety of our men very seriously.
少校 你带他去哪里
Major, where are you all taking him?
他做了什么
What did he do?
我要杀了你
I’ll kill you.
我要杀了你 贝德福德
I’ll fucking kill you, Bedford.
你把营钉
You put that spike…
别胡说 黑鬼
Watch your mouth, nigger.
是他栽脏 放开我
You put that spike there.Get off of me.
看着我 -放开我
Lincoln, look at me.- Get off of me.
我能放开你吗 林肯
Can I let you go, Lincoln?
这是轻罪 上校
It’s a minor offense, Colonel.
他该关十五天禁闭 不该被处死
This man deserved 15 days in the cooler, not execution.
他想逃跑
He attempted to escape.
胡说
Bullshit.
你把他拖出兵营当众枪决
You dragged him out of his barracks barely clothed.Your men lined him up and shot him.
他像被你吊死的俄♥国♥人一样
This man wasn’t trying to escape…any more than those Russians
不会再逃跑了
you hung the other day.
他是条狗
Is he a dog?
低劣的种族
A lesser race?
我记得那是你们美国人用的词
There’s a word you Americans use, as I remember.
当然 你们国家没有这种区分
But of course, your country doesn’t make such distinctions.
我想你也不会有的
And neither do you, I’m sure.
他是个军官
He was an officer…
陆军航♥空♥部队的少尉
a lieutenant in the Army Air Corps.
这就是你迫不及待
Yeah. That’s why you were so eager…
欢迎他们来你兵营的原因
to welcome him and the other one into your barracks.
你瞧这个 上校
Look it up, Colonel.
我们有权审讯
We have every right to question a man…
窝藏危险武器的人
for concealment of a dangerous weapon.
这个人也有权利
This man had rights, too.
日内瓦公约禁止即刻处死刑
The Geneva Convention…specifically forbids summary executions.
你看看这是哪里
Take a look around you, Colonel.
这里不是日内瓦
This is not Geneva.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去查看我的人
To check on my men.
当然 欢迎你这么做
You’re welcome to do so, of course.
与此同时 我也去你兵营看看
In the meantime, I’ll be looking in on your barracks…
听听BBC今晚说什么
to listen to what’s on the B.B.C. This evening.
现在去看你的人吧 上校
Now go see your men, Colonel.
晚安
Good night.
你不知道统帅脸上无光
Not to love the Fuhrer is a great disgrace
因此我们在他面前 万衰 万衰 万衰
so we heil, heil right in the Fuhrer’s face
雅利安真正的超人
Is we not the super friend?
雅利安真正的超人
Aryan pure supermen?
是 他是超人
Ja, we is der supermen
大超人
Super-duper supermen
你让一下
Let’s go.
斯格特怎么样
How’s Scott holding up?
很难讲
It’s hard to tell.
他不太说话
He isn’t saying much.
他问尸体的事情
He was asking about the body.
一些个人的东西一识别牌
And there’s some personal effects… dog tags.
来呀 小伙子
Come on, boys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!