还有其他东西在保护着魔法石 对吧
There are other things defending the Stone, aren’t there?
-咒语和魔法 -没错
– Spells, enchantments. – That’s right.
要我说简直是浪费时间
Waste of bloody time, if you ask me.
没有人能过得了路威这一关
Ain’t no one gonna get past Fluffy.
谁都不知道方法 除了我和邓布利多
Ain’t a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.
我不该告诉你们的 我不该多嘴的
I shouldn’t have told you that. I should not have told you that.
海格 那到底是什么
Hagrid, what exactly is that?
那个吗 是个 是个
That? It’s a…it’s um…
我知道那是什么
I know what that is!
但是海格 你是怎么弄到的
But, Hagrid, how did you get one?
我从酒吧里的一个陌生人那里赢来的
I won it. Off a stranger I met down at the pub.
说实话 那人好像巴不得送走它
Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.
那是
Is that…
一条龙吗
a dragon?
那可不是普通的龙
That’s not just a dragon.
那是一条挪威脊背龙
That’s a Norwegian Ridgeback.
我哥哥查理就在罗马尼亚研究它们
My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.
不觉得他很漂亮吗 上帝保佑他
Isn’t he beautiful? Oh, bless him.
快看 找妈妈来了
Look, he knows his mummy.
你好 诺伯
Hello, Norbert.
诺伯
Norbert?
对啊 他总得有个名字吧
Yeah, well, he’s gotta have a name, don’t he?
对吧 诺伯
Don’t you, Norbert?
当然了 他还是有点缺乏教养
He’ll have to be trained up a bit, of course.
那是谁
Who’s that?
马尔福
Malfoy.
不好了
Oh, dear.
海格一直想养一条龙
Hagrid always wanted a dragon.
第一次见到我的时候就跟我说过
Told me so the first time I ever met him.
这太疯狂了 更糟的是 马尔福知道了
It’s crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.
-我不明白 是坏事吗 -是的
– I don’t understand. Is that bad? – It’s bad.
晚安
Good evening.
无论如何 我重复 无论如何
Nothing, I repeat, nothing…
学生都不能半夜里在学校里闲逛
gives a student the right to walk about the school at night.
因此 作为对你们的惩罚
Therefore, as punishment for your actions,
扣掉50分
50 points will be taken.
-50分 -每个人
-50?! – Each.
为了确保这种事不再发生
And to ensure it doesn’t happen again,
你们四个都要留堂
all four of you will receive detention.
抱歉 教授 也许我听错了
Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong.
你刚说我们四个
I thought you said the four of us.
不 我就是那么说的 马尔福先生
No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy.
尽管你的出发点是好的
You see, honorable as your intentions were,
但是你也半夜跑出来了
but you too were out of bed after hours.
你要跟你的同学们一起受罚
You will join your classmates in detention.
以前的惩罚方式废除了 真可惜
A pity they let the old punishments die.
以前被罚留堂的人
There was a time detention would found you
都要倒挂在地牢里
hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons.
我真怀念那惨叫声
God, I miss the screaming.
今晚你们和海格一起留堂
You’ll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight.
他要到禁林里办点事情
He’s got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest.
调皮虫们来了 海格
A sorry lot, this, Hagrid.
天啊 伙计
Oh, good God, man.
你还在对那条龙念念不忘吗
You’re not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?
诺伯走了
Norbert’s gone.
邓布利多把他送到罗马尼亚的栖息地了
Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.
那是好事 不是吗
Well, that’s good, isn’t it?
他能和同类在一起了
He’ll be with his own kind.
万一他不喜欢罗马尼亚呢
Yeah, but what if he don’t like Romania?
如果其他的龙欺负他怎么办
What if the other dragons are mean to him?
他毕竟才那么小
He’s only a baby after all.
得了吧 振作起来
Oh for God’s sake, pulI yourself together, man.
你要进林子里去的
You’re going into the Forest after all.
头脑最好保持清醒
Got to have your wits about you.
禁林 我以为你在开玩笑
The Forest? I thought that was a joke.
我们不能进去
We can’t go in there.
学生不准进去的
Students aren’t allowed.
而且里面有
And there are…
狼人
werewolves.
那林子里可不止有狼人
Oh, there’s more than werewolves in those trees, eh.
这点可以肯定
You can be sure of that.
晚安
Nighty-night.
好了 我们走吧
Right. Let’s go.
海格 那是什么
Hagrid, what is that?
我们来的目的 看到了吗
What we’re here for. See that?
那是独角兽的血
That’s unicorn blood, that is.
几星期前我发现有一头死掉了
I found one dead a few weeks ago.
这一头伤得很重
Now, this one’s been hurt bad by something.
我们的任务
So, it’s our job
就是找到那可怜的家伙
to go and find the poor beast.
罗恩 赫敏 你们跟着我
Ron, Hermione, you come with me.
好的
Ok.
哈利 你跟马尔福一起
Harry, you’ll go with Malfoy.
好吧 那我要牙牙
Okay. Then I get Fang.
行 要知道 他胆小的很
Fine. Just so you know, he’s a bloody coward.
我回去告诉我爸 走着瞧
You wait till my father hears about this.
这是仆人干的活
This is servant’s stuff.
也许我看错了 德拉科
If I didn’t know better, Draco,
你是不是害怕了
I’d say you were scared.
我才不害怕 波特
I’m not scared, Potter.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
来吧 牙牙
Come on, Fang.
说我害怕
Scared!
怎么了 牙牙
What is it, Fang?
哈利·波特 你必须离开这里
Harry Potter, you must leave.
这里很多生物都认识你
You are known to many creatures here.
这时候的禁林不安全 尤其对于你来说
The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you.
你赶走的那个是什么东西
But what was that thing you saved me from?
一个怪物
A monstrous creature.
屠♥杀♥独角兽是很可怕的罪行
It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn.
喝了独角兽的血会延续你的生命
Drinking the blood of an unicorn will keep you alive
即使你已经苟延残喘
even if you are an inch from death.
但是要付出很大的代价
But at a terrible price.
杀掉这么纯洁的生物
For you have slain something so pure
从它的血液碰到你嘴唇的那一刻起
that from the moment the blood touches your lips,
你就半生半死了
you will have a half-life.
一辈子被诅咒
A cursed life.
但是谁会选择这样活着
But who would choose such a life?
你想不到吗
Can you think of no one?
你的意思是杀了这独角兽的
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn…
那个喝了它的血的
that was drinking its blood,
是伏地魔吗
that was Voldemort?
你知道此时此刻在学校里
Do you know what is hidden in the school
藏着什么东西吗 波特先生
at this very moment, Mr. Potter?
魔法石
The Philosopher’s Stone.
哈利
Harry!
你好啊 费伦泽
Hello there, Firenze.
看来你见过波特了
See you’ve met our young Mr. Potter.
你还好吧 哈利
You all right there, Harry?
哈利·波特 我就送你到这里
Harry Potter, this is where I leave you.
你现在安全了 祝你好运
You’re safe now. Good luck.
你是说 神秘人在禁林里吗
You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the Forest?
他很虚弱 靠喝独角兽的血为生
But he’s weak. He’s living off the unicorns.
你不明白吗 我们之前错了
Don’t you see? We had it wrong.
斯内普偷魔法石不是为了自己
Snape doesn’t want the Stone for himself.
他是为伏地魔偷的
He wants the stone for Voldemort.
有了长生不老药 伏地魔就能再次崛起
With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again.
他会
He’ll…
他会回归的
He’ll come back.
但是如果他回归了
But if he comes back,