我可以教你们如何罐藏名声
I can tell you how to bottle fame
酿造荣誉
brew glory
甚至长生不死
and even put a stopper in death.
我还要重申
Then again,
也许有人觉得在霍格沃茨
maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts
仗着自己名气大
in possession with abilities so formidable
就自信满满
that you feel confident enough…
觉得可以不专心听讲
…to not pay attention.
波特先生
Mr. Potter.
新生代的名人
Our new celebrity.
如果将水仙根粉末
What would I get if I added
加入艾草浸液中会得到什么
root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
你不知道 那我们换个问题
You don’t know? Let’s try again.
如果要找牛黄你应该从哪里着手
Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?
我不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir.
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头有什么区别
What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
我不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir.
真遗憾
Pity.
显然 名声不代表一切
Clearly, fame isn’t everything…
对吗 波特先生
…is it, Mr. Potter?
显然 赫敏知道答案
Clearly, Hermione knows.
不让她回答才真是遗憾
Seems a pity not to ask her.
安静
Silence.
把手放下 你这个傻丫头
Put your hand down, you silly girl!
仅供参考 波特
For your information, Potter…
水仙草根加艾草能制成强力的催眠药
…asphodel and wormwood make the sleeping potion so powerful
也就是生死水[第六部小说中该药剂再次出现]
it is known the draught of the Living Dead.
牛黄是一种从公羊胃内取出的石头
A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat’s
可以化解绝大多数的毒药
and will save you from most of the poisons.
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头是同一种植物
Monkshood and wolfsbane they are the same plant,
也被统称为乌头
which also goes by the name of aconite.
那
Well…
你们为什么不把这些记下来
…why aren’t you all copying this down?
格兰芬多的学生们注意了
And Gryffindors…
由于你们的同学对老师无礼
…note that five points will be taken from your house…
学院将被扣除5分
…for your classmate’s cheek.
兔眼晶晶 竖琴幽幽
Eye of rabbit, harp string hum.
把这清水变美酒
Turn this water into rum
兔眼晶晶
Eye of rabbit…
西莫想对那杯水做什么
What’s Seamus going to do to that glass of water?
把它变成酒 昨天确实成功变出了淡茶
Turn it to rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday,
不过后来就…
before…
来邮件了
Mail’s here.
我能借来看看吗 谢谢
Can I borrow this? Thanks.
看啊 纳威收到个记忆球
Look, Neville’s got a Remembrall.
我在书里读到过
I’ve read about those. The
如果你忘记了事情 烟会变成红色
smoke turns red when you’ve forgotten something.
问题是 我不记得忘记了什么事情
The problem is, I can’t remember what I’ve forgotten.
有人非法闯入了古灵阁 听这里
Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen.
相信是不明身份的黑巫师所为
“Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown…
古灵阁的妖精承认有人闯入
…Gringotts goblins acknowledge
但是强调什么都没有失窃
the breach but insist nothing was taken.
遭窃的713号♥金库
The vault in question, number 713,
在当天早些时候已空无一物
had been emptied earlier that same day. ”
奇怪 我和海格去的就是这个金库
That’s odd. That’s the vault Hagrid and I went to.
下午好 同学们
Good afternoon, class.
下午好 霍琦夫人
Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.
下午好 阿曼达 下午好
Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon.
欢迎参加你们的第一堂飞行课
Welcome to your first flying lesson.
你们还在等什么 站到飞天扫帚左边去
What are you waiting for? Step up to the left side of the broomstick.
来啊 动作快点
Come on now, hurry up.
把右手放在扫帚的正上方说 起
Stick your right hand over the broom and say, “Up. ”
起
Up!
起
Up.
起
Up.
起 起
Up. Up!
带点感情
With feeling.
闭嘴 哈利
Shut up, Harry.
拿到扫帚的同学 现在我要你们骑上去
Now, once you’ve got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it.
抓紧了 小心别滑下来
Grip it tight. You don’t wanna be sliding off than.
当我吹响哨子
When I blow my whistle,
我要你们每一个人都用力蹬地
I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard.
让你们的扫帚飞起来 在空中停一会儿
Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment…
然后微微前倾 回到地面
…then lean forward slightly and touch back down.
注意我的哨音 3 2
On my whistle. Three, two…
隆巴顿先生
Mr. Longbottom.
-隆巴顿先生 -下去 下去
– Mr. Longbottom! – Down, down!
纳威
Neville!
给我下来
Come back down this instant!
大家让开
Everyone out of the way!
他没事吧
Is he all right?
天哪 手腕骨折了
Oh, dear, it’s a broken wrist.
可怜的孩子 来吧 站起来
Poor boy. Come on now, up you get.
在我送他去医疗室期间
Everyone has to Keep his feet firmly on the
你们都老老实实地呆在地上
ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing.
听明白了吗 不要让我看到天上有扫帚
Understand? I see a single broom in the air…
否则直接开除
…the one riding it will find himself
连魁地奇的边都碰不到
be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.
你们看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
如果他抓着这个
If he had squeezed this,
就会记得用屁♥股♥着陆
he’d have remembered to fall on his arse.
把它给我 马尔福
Give it here, Malfoy.
不 我要藏起来让隆巴顿去找
No. I think I’ll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.
藏在屋顶上怎么样
How about on the roof?
怎么了波特 够不着吗
What’s the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?
哈利别去 想想霍琦夫人说的话
Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said.
而且你还不知道怎么飞
Besides, you don’t know how to fly.
大傻瓜
What an idiot.
把它给我 不然我把你打下去
Give it here or I’ll knock you off your broom!
你就这点本事吗
Is that so?
要的话就自己去拿吧
Have it your way, then.
接得好 哈利
Nice going, Harry.
太棒了 哈利
That was wicked, Harry!
哈利·波特
Harry Potter!
跟我来
Follow me.
在这儿等着
You wait here.
对不起 奇洛教授
Professor Quirrell, excuse me.
能让伍德出来一下吗
Could I borrow Wood for a moment?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
波特 这位是奥利佛·伍德
Potter, this is Oliver Wood.
伍德 我给你找到个找球手
Wood, I have found you a Seeker.
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
哈利·波特成了格兰芬多新的找球手
Harry Potter’s the new Gryffindor Seeker.
我就知道他准行
I always knew he’d do well.
找球手 但是新生从来没入选过院队
Seeker? But first years never make the house teams.
你一定是最年轻的魁地奇选手
You must be the youngest Quidditch player in…
百年来最年轻的 麦格说的
A century, McGonagall says.
好样的哈利 伍德都告诉我们了
Well done, Harry. Wood’s just told us.
弗雷德和乔治也在队上 他们是击球手
Fred and George are on the team,too. Beaters.
我们的任务就是保护你不要被揍得太惨
Our job is to make sure you don’t get bloodied up too bad.
打不了包票 魁地奇很野蛮
Can’t make any promises. Rough game, Quidditch.
但是从来没有死过人 偶尔有人会消失
But no one’s died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally.
不过一两个月后就会出现
But they’ll turn up in a month or two.
去吧哈利 魁地奇很带劲
Go on,Harry. Quidditch is great.
最好玩的运动 你也会成为最棒的
Best game there is, and you’ll be great too.
我从来没打过 要是出洋相了怎么办
I’ve never played. What if I make a fool of myself?
你才不会出洋相呢 有家族遗传
You won’t make a fool of yourself. It’s in your blood.
找球手 詹姆·波特 1971年
你从没说过你♥爸♥爸也是个找球手
You never told me your father was a Seeker too.
我不知道
I didn’t know.
实话实说 这事挺玄乎的