After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named…
也大有成就
…did great things.
尽管可怕
Terrible…
却还是大事
…yes, but great.
哈利 哈利
Harry! Harry!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你还好吗 哈利 怎么不吭声
You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.
他杀了我父母 对不对
He killed my parents, didn’t he?
给我留下这道伤疤的人
The one who gave me this.
你知道的 海格 你一定知道
You know, Hagrid. I know you do.
首先你要知道一件很重要的事
First, and understand this because it’s very important:
巫师并不一定都是好人
Not all wizards are good.
有些巫师会变坏 几年前
Some of them go bad. A few years ago…
有个巫师变得很坏很坏
…there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go.
他的名字叫伏…
And his name was V…
-他的名字叫伏… -你要不要写下来
– His name was V… – Maybe if you wrote it down?
不了 我不会写
No, I can’t spell it.
-好吧 他叫伏地魔 -伏地魔
– All right, Voldemort. – Voldemort?
那是段黑暗的日子 哈利 太黑暗了
It was dark times, Harry. Dark times.
当时伏地魔聚集了一批爪牙
Voldemort started to gather some followers.
拉拢他们投靠邪恶势力
Brought them over to the Dark Side.
反抗他的人都被杀害了
Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead.
你的父母奋起反抗
Your parents fought against him.
凡是他决意要杀的人 都活不下来
But nobody lived once he decided to kill them.
无人幸免
Nobody, not one.
除了你
Except you.
我吗 伏地魔想要杀我吗
Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?
没错 你额头的伤疤可不寻常 哈利
Yes. That ain’t no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry.
只有咒语才能
A mark like that only comes
留下这种伤疤 而且是很邪恶的咒语
from being touched by a curse, an evil curse.
那伏…那个神秘人后来怎么样了
What happened to V…? To You-Know-Who?
有些人说他死了
Well, some say he died.
简直是一派胡言
Codswallop, in my opinion.
我觉得他还活着
Nope, I reckon he’s out there still…
只是没力气再回来了
…too tired to carry on.
但有一件事很肯定
But one thing’s certain.
那天晚上你一定让他元气大伤
Something about you stumped him that night.
所以你才这么有名 所以大家都认识你
That’s why you’re famous. That’s why everybody knows your name.
你是大难不死的男孩
You’re the boy who lived.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
啊呀 已经这个点了
Blimey, is that the time?
抱歉 哈利 我得先走了
Sorry, Harry, I’m gonna have to leave you.
邓布利多等着要他的…
Dumbledore will be wanting his…
他等着要见我
Well, he’ll be wanting to see me.
你的火车还有10分钟就开了
Your train leaves in 10 minutes.
这是你的票 把票收好 这很重要
Here’s your ticket. Stick to your ticket, that’s very important.
九又四分之三站台
九又四分之三站台
“Platform 9 3/4”?
但是海格 票上写错了吧
But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake.
这里写着九又四分之三站台
This says platform 9 3/4.
根本没有这种站台 对吧
There’s no such thing, is there?
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
往左走
On your left.
请问九又四分之三站台在哪里
Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4?
九又四分之三 你在寻我开心吗
9 3/4? Think you’re being funny, do you?
每年都一样 挤满了麻瓜
It’s the same every year, packed with Muggles.
-麻瓜 -九又四分之三站台 这边
– Muggles? – Platform 9 3/4, this way.
好了 珀西 你先来
All right, Percy, you first.
弗雷德 你接着
Fred, you next.
他才不是弗雷德 我才是
He’s not Fred, I am.
亏你还是妈妈 连你都分不清
Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?
抱歉 乔治
I’m sorry, George.
我开玩笑的 我是弗雷德
I’m only joking. I am Fred.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问该怎么
Could you tell me how to…?
怎么去站台吗 别担心亲爱的
How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear.
罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨
It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwarts as well.
你只要穿过
All you do is walk straight
9站台和10站台之间的那道墙就行了
at the wall between platforms 9 and 10.
-紧张的话就小跑过去 -祝你好运
– Best to run if you’re nervous. – Good luck.
抱歉我能坐这里吗 别的车厢都坐满了
Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
坐吧
Not at all.
我叫罗恩 罗恩·韦斯莱
I’m Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
我叫哈利 哈利·波特
I’m Harry. Harry Potter.
果然是真的
So… So it’s true!
你真的有…
I mean, do you really have the…?
-有什么 -那个伤疤
– The what? – The scar?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
帅呆了
Wicked!
要不要买♥♥点东西吃啊 孩子们
Anything off the trolley, dears?
不 谢了 我自己带了
No, thanks. I’m all set.
我们全要了
We’ll take the lot.
什么是比比多味豆
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans?
就是各种口味都有
They mean every flavor.
有巧克力味的和薄荷味的
There’s chocolate and peppermint and also…
还有菠菜 肝脏 牛肚味
…spinach, liver and tripe.
乔治说他有次吃到过鼻屎味的
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.
这是真的青蛙吗
Are they real frogs?
这只是个咒语 主要是收集卡片用的
It’s a spell. Besides, it’s the cards you want.
每包附有一张著名巫师的卡片
Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard.
我已经收集了差不多500张了
I’ve got about 500 meself.
看好它
Watch it!
运气真背 它们只能跳那一下
That’s rotten luck. They’ve only got one good jump in them.
-我这张是邓布利多 -我有六张了
– I’ve got Dumbledore! – I got about six of him.
他不见了
Hey, he’s gone!
你总不能让他一直呆在卡片里面吧
You can’t expect him to hang around all day, can you?
这个是斑斑 它真可怜 对吧
This is Scabbers. Pathetic, isn’t he?
还好吧
A little.
弗雷德教了我一个咒语能把它变成黄色
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow.
-想见识下吗 -好啊
– Want to see? – Yeah.
你们有看见一只蟾蜍吗
Has anyone seen a toad?
-纳威把它给弄丢了 -没见过
– A boy named Neville’s lost one. – No.
你这是要施魔法吗 让我们来瞧瞧吧
Oh, are you doing magic? Let’s see, then.
阳光 雏菊 甜奶油
Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow
把这只傻乎乎的肥老鼠变黄
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow
你确定那个真的是咒语吗
Are you sure that’s a real spell?
看来不怎么样 是吧
Well, it’s not very good, is it?
我也试过几个简单的咒语
I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself…
但都很有用
…but they’ve all worked for me.
举个例子
For example:
修复一新
Oculus Reparo.
好多了 是不是
That’s better, isn’t it?
我的天 你是哈利·波特
Holy cricket, you’re Harry Potter!
我叫赫敏·格兰杰 你呢
I’m Hermione Granger. And you are…?
-我叫罗恩·韦斯莱 -幸会
– I’m Ron Weasley. – Pleasure.
你们俩最好把袍子都穿上
You two better change into robes.
我们快到了
I expect we’ll be arriving soon.
你鼻子上有块东西 你知道吗
You’ve got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know?
在这儿
Just there.
好了 新生 这边走
Right, then. First years, this way, please!
来吧 新生 别害羞 快点快点
Come on, first years, don’t be shy. Come on now, hurry up.
-你好 哈利 -你好 海格
– Hello, Harry. – Hi, Hagrid.
来 走这边上船 快点 跟着我
Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.
帅呆了
Wicked.
欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Welcome to Hogwarts.
再过一会你们就会
Now, in a few moments you’ll pass
走过这扇门和其他同学共聚一堂
through these doors and join your classmates.
但在你们到餐厅入席之前
But before you take your seats,
需要先为你们分派学院
you must be sorted into your houses.
分别有格兰芬多 赫奇帕奇
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!