-魔法石呢 -放松 亲爱的
– What happened to the Stone? – Relax, dear boy.
魔法石已经被毁掉了
The Stone has been destroyed.
我和朋友尼可谈了谈
My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat
一致认为这样最好
and agreed it was best all around.
但那样的话 勒梅会死的 不是吗
But then, Flamel, he’ll die, won’t he?
他有足够的长生不老药来料理后事
He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order.
但是 他会死
But yes, he will die.
我是怎么拿到魔法石的 先生
How is it I got the Stone, sir?
我一看那面镜子…
One minute I was staring in the mirror and…
你看 必须是
You see, only a person
想要找到魔法石 找到它
who wanted to find the Stone, find it
但不利用它的人 才能得到它
but not use it, would be able to get it.
这是我的妙计之一
That is one of my more brilliant ideas.
别跟别人说 我的妙计厉害吧
And between you and me, that is saying something.
是不是说 魔法石被毁掉了
Does that mean, with the Stone gone,
伏地魔就永远消失了
that Voldemort can never come back?
恐怕
I’m afraid
他还会想办法卷土重来
there are ways in which he can return.
哈利 你知道为什么
Harry, do you know why
奇洛教授不能让你碰他吗
Professor Quirrell couldn’t bear to have you touch him?
因为你的母亲 她为你牺牲了自己
It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you.
那种牺牲留下了印记
And that kind of act leaves a mark.
不 是看不见的印记
No, this kind of mark cannot be seen.
-在你的身体里 -那是什么
– It lives in your very skin. – What is it?
爱 哈利 是爱
Love, Harry. Love.
比比多味豆
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans.
我年轻时真倒霉
I was most unfortunate in my youth
吃到了颗呕吐味的
to come across a vomit-flavored one.
从那以后 我就不喜欢豆子了
And since then, I’m afraid I’ve lost my liking for them.
不过我想 来一颗太妃糖味的
But I think I could be safe
总没问题
with a nice toffee.
倒霉
Alas!
耳屎味
Earwax.
-还好吧 罗恩 -还好 你呢
– All right there, Ron? – All right. You?
很好 赫敏呢
All right. Hermione?
再好不过了
Never better.
又一年过去了
Another year gone.
没记错的话 现在要颁发学院杯
And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding.
得分情况为
And the points stand thus:
第四名 格兰芬多 312分
In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points.
第三名 赫奇帕奇 352分
Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points.
第二名
In second place
拉文克劳 426分
Ravenclaw with 426 points.
第一名的是
And in first place
472分的斯莱特林学院
with 472 points, Slytherin house.
干得好 伙计
Nice one, mate.
是啊 表现很好 斯莱特林 很好
Yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done.
然而 最近发生的几件事也要计算在内
However, recent events must be taken into account.
我最后还要奖励一些分数
And I have a few last-minute points to award.
赫敏·格兰杰小姐
To Miss Hermione Granger,
当大家身处险境时
for the cool use of intellect
你冷静思考
while others were in grave peril
奖励50分
50 points.
做得好
Good job.
第二项 给罗恩·韦斯莱先生
Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley,
因为你赢下了霍格沃茨
for the best-played game of chess
许多年来最精彩的一盘棋
that Hogwarts has seen these many years,
奖励50分
50 points.
第三项
And third
哈利·波特先生
to Mr. Harry Potter
为你无畏的胆量和过人的勇气
for pure nerve and outstanding courage
我要奖励给格兰芬多学院60分
I award Gryffindor house 60 points.
我们和斯莱特林打平了
We’re tied with Slytherin!
最后还有 对付敌人
Finally, it takes a great deal of bravery
我们需要很大的勇气
to stand up to your enemies
但在朋友面前坚定立场
but a great deal more
需要更大的勇气
to stand up to your friends.
我要奖励10分
I award 10 points
给纳威·隆巴顿先生
to Neville Longbottom.
如果我没算错的话
Assuming that my calculations are correct
我觉得这里的装饰需要改变一下
I believe that a change of decoration is in order.
格兰芬多赢得了学院杯
Gryffindor wins the house cup.
快走 快点 该迟到了
Come on, now. Hurry up, you’ll be late.
火车就要开了 快走 快点
Train’s leaving. Go on. Come on, hurry up.
-走吧 哈利 -等一下
– Come on, Harry. – One minute.
还以为你不告别就要走了呢
Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did you?
这个给你
This is for you.
谢谢 海格
Thanks, Hagrid.
走吧 走吧 记着 哈利
Go on. On with you. On with you now. Oh, listen, Harry.
要是你那个蠢货表哥达力欺负你
If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief
你就威胁他
you could always threaten him
给他变一副猪耳朵 配他的尾巴
with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.
但是海格 我们离开霍格沃茨
But Hagrid, we’re not allowed to do magic
是不能施魔法的 你知道的
away from Hogwarts. You know that.
我知道 但是你的表哥不知道 对吧
I do. But your cousin don’t, do he? Right?
回家的感觉有点奇怪 不是吗
Feels strange to be going home, doesn’t it?
我不是回家
I’m not going home.
不算是
Not really.