女贞路
我早该料到你会来 麦格教授
I should’ve known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
晚上好 邓布利多教授
Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
传闻是真的吗 阿布思
Are the rumors true, Albus?
很遗憾 是的 教授 好的坏的都是
I’m afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
-那孩子呢 -海格会带他来
– And the boy? – Hagrid is bringing him.
这么重要的事情交给海格合适吗
Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?
教授 我可以把性命托付给他
Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
你们好 邓布利多教授 麦格教授
Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.
-没出岔子吧 海格 -没有 教授
– No problems, I trust, Hagrid? – No, sir.
小家伙在布里斯托上空睡着了
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.
别吵醒他
Try not to wake him.
给您
There you go.
你觉得把孩子交给这些人安全吗 阿布思
Albus, do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people?
我观察他们一天了 他们真是差劲的麻瓜
I’ve watched them all day. They’re the worst sort of Muggles.
-他们真的是 -他唯一的亲人了
– They really are – The only family he has.
他的名字在我们的世界将会无人不知
He’ll be famous. There won’t be a child in our world who doesn’t know his name.
没错
Exactly.
所以最好让他远离这种影响
He’s far better off growing up away from all of that.
直到他准备好
Until he’s ready.
好了 好了 海格 又不是永别
There, there, Hagrid. It’s not really goodbye, after all.
德斯礼夫妇亲启
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥
祝你好运
Good luck
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特与魔法石
起床 快起床
Up. Get up!
快点
Now!
醒醒 表弟 去动物园啦
Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo!
-你终于来啦 小寿星 -生日快乐 儿子
– Here he comes, the birthday boy. – Happy birthday, son.
快做早饭 别再把什么东西点着了
Why don’t you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything.
-好的 佩妮阿姨 -今天一定要事事顺利
– Yes, Aunt Petunia. – I want everything to be perfect
因为是乖儿子的生日
for my Dudley’s special day!
-快点 给我倒咖啡 -好的 弗农姨父
– Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy. – Yes, Uncle Vernon.
是不是很棒啊 宝贝
Aren’t they wonderful, darling?
-有几件礼物 -36件 你自己数数看
– How many are there? – 36. Counted them myself.
36件 我去年就有37件
36?! But last year I had 37!
-可是有几件比去年的大多了 -我才不管
– But some are bigger than last year’s. – I don’t care!
我们就这么办吧
This is what we’re going to do.
一会再给你买♥♥两件新礼物 怎么样 心肝儿
We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin?
这好天气去动物园太棒了
It should be a lovely day at the zoo.
我真是无比的期待
I’m really looking forward to it.
我警告你 小子
I’m warning you now, boy.
今天再给我搞怪 不管是什么
Any funny business, any at all…
我就一个礼拜不给你饭吃
and you won’t have any meals for a week.
上车
Get in.
爬虫类馆
快让它动
Make it move.
快动
Move!
-动啊 -他睡着了
– Move! – He’s asleep!
没意思
He’s boring.
不好意思
Sorry about him.
他根本不理解你 整天躺着
He doesn’t understand what it’s like, lying there day after day
看着人们把丑脸贴上来
watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
你能听到我说话
Can you hear me?
只是 以前我从没和蛇说过话
It’s just, I’ve never talked to a snake before.
你呢
Do you?
你常常和人交谈吗
Do you talk to people often?
你从缅♥甸♥来 对吧 那里好玩吗
You’re from Burma, aren’t you? Was it nice there?
你想念你的家人吗
Do you miss your family?
园内孵育
明白了 我也一样 从没见过父母
I see. That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either.
妈 爸 快来看这蛇
Mummy, Dad, you won’t believe what this snake is doing!
谢谢
Thanks.
愿意效劳
Anytime.
有蛇啊
Snake!
妈妈 妈妈 快救我
Mum! Mummy! Help me!
我的心肝宝贝 你怎么进去的
My darling boy! How did you get in there?
谁干的 你怎么进去的 蛇还在里面吗
Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?
没事的 宝贝儿子
It’s all right, sweetheart.
我来给你换了湿衣服
We’ll get you out of these cold clothes.
-你干了什么 -我发誓 我不知道
– What happened? – I swear, I don’t know!
玻璃本来好好的 突然不见了 像魔法一样
The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic.
根本没有什么魔法
There’s no such thing as magic.
笑一笑
And smile!
弗农 看看你儿子 真不敢相信
Vernon, look at him! I can’t believe it!
一周后他就去斯麦尔丁中学了
In a week, he’ll be off to Smeltings.
斯麦尔丁人 真是我最骄傲的一刻
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
我不会也要穿那玩意吧
Will I have to wear that too?
什么 你也想去那上学吗
What? Go to Smeltings?
别傻了 你去公立学校
Don’t be stupid! You’re going to the state school.
等我染好了你就穿这件
This is what you’ll wear when I finish dyeing it.
那是达力的旧校服 比我大了不知道多少圈
That’s Dudley’s old uniform. It’ll fit like old elephant skin.
我看你穿正合适
Fit you well enough.
快去取邮件 赶紧
Go get the post. Go!
哈利·波特先生亲启
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥楼梯下碗橱内
玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
-爸爸 看 哈利有封信 -那是我的
– Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! – It’s mine!
你的 谁会给你写信啊
Yours? Who’d be writing to you?
我看你怎么收信
No more mail through this letterbox.
祝你工作愉快 老公
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
去去 快滚
Shoo! Go on.
星期天真是好啊
Fine day, Sunday.
依我看 一周最好的就是今天 达力 为什么呢
In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?
-因为星期天不送信吗 -被你说中了 哈利
– Because there’s no post on Sundays? – Right you are, Harry!
星期天没人送信
No post on Sunday.
没有该死的信了 没了
No blasted letters today! No, sir.
一封该死的信也没有 没有
Not one single bloody letter. Not one!
没那些该死的 恶心的
No, sir, not one blasted, miserable…
快停下来
Make it stop, please!
停下来
Stop it!
妈妈 发生什么事了
Mummy, what’s happening?
给我 把那封信给我
Give me that! Give me that letter!
放开我
Get off!
那是我的信 放开我
They’re my letters! Let go of me!
我受够了 我们离开这
That’s it! We’re going away!
走的远远的 谁也找不到
Far away, where they can’t find us!
爸爸是不是疯了
Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he?
哈利 生日快乐
许个愿吧 哈利
Make a wish, Harry.
谁在外面
Who’s there?
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
我要求你马上离开 你这是私闯民宅
I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.
闭嘴吧 德斯礼 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.
上次见你时你还是个小不点 哈利
I haven’t seen you since you was a baby, Harry.
你比我想象中长得结实嘛
You’re a bit more along than I expected.
尤其是那小肚皮
Particularly in the middle.
我不是哈利
I’m not Harry.
-我才是 -当然是你啦
– I am. – Well, of course you are.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
我不小心坐了一下 但应该还是挺好吃的
Afraid I sat on it, but I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same.
我自己烤的 还写了字
Baked it myself, words and all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
11岁生日可不是每天都有的 对吧
It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it?
不好意思 你是哪位
Excuse me, but who are you?
鲁伯·海格 霍格沃兹的场地和钥匙保管员
Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts.
-霍格沃兹你总知道吧 -对不起 我不知道
– Of course, you know about Hogwarts. – Sorry, no.
你从没想过你♥爸♥妈在哪儿学会的吗
Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?
学会什么
Learned what?
你是个巫师 哈利
You’re a wizard, Harry.
-我是什么 -巫师
– I’m a what? – A wizard.
还是个厉害巫师 只要你好好学习
A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up.
我想你搞错了 我是说
No, you’ve made a mistake. I mean
我怎么会是巫师