– Lovely to have you with us. – Thank you.
把那个给爸爸
Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy.
-谢谢 -每个人都有了吗
– Thank you. – Has everybody got?
弗雷德 乔治
Fred? George?
-赫敏 -圣诞祝词
– Hermione. – A Christmas toast.
敬哈利·波特先生
To Mr. Harry Potter…
没有他我就不会在这了
without whom I would not be here.
-敬哈利 -哈利
– Harry. – Harry.
哈利
Harry.
太好吃了 再给我点
That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that.
爸爸 别忘了上个圣诞节
Daddy, don’t forget last Christmas.
你为什么不想穿 罗恩
I can’t understand why you don’t want to wear it, Ronald.
因为穿上之后傻透了
I look like a bloody idiot, that’s why.
你本来就傻 罗恩
No more than usual, Ron.
我不明白为什么…
I don’t know why…
乳臭未干的小子 居然敢站在那
Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass.
哈利·波特 阻止了黑魔王的男孩
Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord.
泥巴种和血统背叛者的朋友
Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike.
-如果我可怜的女主人知道… -克利切
– If my poor mistress only knew… – Kreacher!
骂够了吧 滚开
That’s enough of your bile. Away with you!
遵命 主人
Of course, master.
克利切为服侍高贵的布莱克家族而活
Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
他一直不招人喜欢 我小时候就是
He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy.
反正不招我喜欢
Not to me, anyway.
你在这里长大的吗
What, you grew up here?
这是我父母的房♥子
This is my parents’ house.
我给邓布利多当凤♥凰♥社的总部
I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order.
我也只能做这点事了
About the only useful thing I’ve been able to do.
这是布莱克家的族谱
This is the Black family tree.
我疯狂的表姐
My deranged cousin.
我恨死他们了
I hated the lot of them.
我父母是狂热的纯血统支持者
My parents with their pure-blood mania.
这是我离家出走之后 我母亲干的
My mother did that after I ran away.
好厉害的女人
Charming woman.
我那时十六岁
I was 16.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
去了你父亲家
Round your dad’s.
我一直很受波特家欢迎
I was always welcome at the Potters’.
你身上有好多他的影子 哈利
I see him so much in you, Harry.
你们两个真像
You are so very much alike.
我可不确定
I’m not so sure.
小天狼星 当我…
Sirius, when I was…
当我看到韦斯莱先生遭受攻击的时候
when I saw Mr. Weasley attacked,
我不只是在看着
I wasn’t just watching.
我就是那条蛇
I was the snake.
还有在邓布利多办公室的时候…
And afterwards, in Dumbledore’s office…
有那么一瞬间 我想要…
there was a moment when I wanted to…
我和伏地魔之间的联♥系♥
This connection between me and Voldemort.
是不是我越来越像他
What if the reason for it
所以联♥系♥才越来越紧密
is that I am becoming more like him?
我总是感觉那么愤怒
I just feel so angry all the time.
如果经历了这么多
And what if, after everything that I’ve been through…
我心理出问题了怎么办
something’s gone wrong inside me?
如果我变坏了怎么办
What if I’m becoming bad?
你仔细听着 哈利
I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry.
你不是个坏人
You’re not a bad person.
你是个好人 只是经历了些不幸
You’re a very good person who bad things have happened to.
你明白吗
You understand?
再说 这世界也不是只有好人和食死徒
Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters.
我们都有光明和黑暗的一面
We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us.
重要的是我们选择表现哪一面
What matters is the part we choose to act on.
那才是真正的我们
That’s who we really are.
哈利 该走了
Harry, time to go.
等一切都结束了 我们会成为一家人
When all this is over, we’ll be a proper family.
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
走吧
Come on.
真的吗
Really?
哈利 哈利
Harry. Harry.
海格回来了
Hagrid’s back.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我最后说一遍
I will say this one last time.
我命令你告诉我 你去了哪里
I’m ordering you to tell me where you’ve been.
我说了 我去养身体了
I told you. I’ve been away for me health.
-养身体 -是的 呼吸新鲜空气
– Your health? – Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know.
是吗 你是猎场看守
Oh, yes. As gamekeeper,
新鲜空气有多难找
fresh air must be difficult to come by.
虽然你回来了 别得意太早
If I were you, I shouldn’t get too used to being back.
劝你别急着拆行李
In fact, I mightn’t bother unpacking at all.
这是最高机密 知道吗
This is top-secret, right?
邓布利多派我和巨人谈判
Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants.
巨人
Giants?
你找到他们了吗
You found them?
说实话也不难找
Well, they’re not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest.
他们都那么大
They’re so big, see?
我试着劝他们加入我们
I tried to convince them to join the cause.
但不只有我在拉拢他们
But I wasn’t the only one that was trying to win them over.
-食死徒 -是的
– Death Eaters? – Yes.
他们劝他们加入神秘人的阵营
Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who.
他们加入了吗
Did they?
我把邓布利多的话告诉了他们
I gave them Dumbledore’s message.
希望有人记得邓布利多对他们的好吧
Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose.
这是他们打的吗
And they did this to you?
不算是
Not exactly, no.
好吧 给你 你这只馋狗
Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog.
外面正在发生变化
It’s changing out there.
就像上次一样
Just like last time.
暴风雨就要来了 哈利
There’s a storm coming, Harry.
我们要做好准备
We’d all best be ready when she does.
已经确认有十名高危犯人
We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners…
阿兹卡班大规模越狱
在昨晚早些时候越狱了
in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape.
风暴将至
魔法部激怒马人
当然 我们已将此事通知麻瓜首相
And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger.
我们强烈怀疑
We strongly suspect…
这次的越狱事件是
that the breakout was engineered…
曾成功越狱的 臭名昭著的杀人犯
by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban…
小天狼星·布莱克
notorious mass murderer Sirius Black…
逃犯贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇的表弟一手策划
cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange.
高等级监狱暴♥乱♥
阿兹卡班发生大规模越狱
邓布利多警告过福吉会发生这种事
Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen.
他不敢面对事实
He’s gonna get us all
我们都得被他害死
killed just because he can’t face the truth.
哈利
Harry.
我想要道个歉
I wanted to apologize.
连我妈妈都说
Now even me mum says the
《预言家日报》的话前后矛盾
Prophet’s version of things don’t add up.
我就是想说 我相信你
So, what I’m really trying to say is that I believe you.
纳威
Neville?
十四年前
Fourteen years ago…
一个叫贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇的食死徒
a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange…
对我父母施了钻心咒
used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents.
她折磨他们 让他们吐露信息
She tortured them for information…
但他们从未屈服
but they never gave in.
作为他们的儿子我很自豪
I’m quite proud to be their son.
但我还没准备好让大家都知道
But I’m not sure I’m ready for everyone to know just yet.
我们会令他们骄傲的 纳威 我保证
We’re gonna make them proud, Neville. That’s a promise.
找到一段强大的记忆 你最开心的记忆
Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember.
让自己沉浸其中 继续试 西莫
Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus.
乔治 该你了
George, your turn now.
呼神护卫
Expecto Patronum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!