we need someone who will.
哈利
Harry.
这想法太疯狂了 谁愿意跟我学
This is mad. Who’d wanna be taught by me?
猪头酒吧
我是个疯子 记得吗
I’m a nutter, remember?
得往好处想
Look on the bright side:
你总比那个老蛤♥蟆♥强
you can’t be any worse than old toad face.
-谢谢 罗恩 -我永远支持你 哥们
– Thanks, Ron. – I’m here for you, mate.
都有谁在那
Who’s supposed to be meeting us, then?
就几个人
Just a couple of people.
真是好地方
Lovely spot.
我觉得偏僻的地方比较安全
Thought it would be safer off the beaten track.
马泰 回来
Matey, come back here.
大家好
Hi.
大家都知道我们来这的目的
So you all know why we’re here.
我们需要一位老师
We need a teacher.
真正的老师
A proper teacher.
真正对抗过黑魔法的人
One who’s had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.
-为什么 -为什么
– Why? – Why?
因为神秘人回来了 你个蠢货
Because You-Know-Who’s back, you tosspot.
-那是他说的 -也是邓布利多说的
– So he says. – So Dumbledore says.
那是因为他这么说
So Dumbledore says because he says.
可是证据呢
The point is, where’s the proof?
你能不能多说一些
If Potter could tell us more about
迪戈里遇害的消息…
how Diggory got killed…
我不会讲塞德里克的事
I’m not gonna talk about Cedric,
如果你们是为这个 那可以走了
so if that’s why you’re here, clear out now.
赫敏 他们来这是因为
Come on, Hermione. They’re here because
-想看我的笑话 -等等
– they think I’m some sort of freak. – Wait!
你真的能变出守护神吗
Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?
是的
Yes.
我看到过
I’ve seen it.
哈利 我都不知道你会这个
Blimey, Harry. I didn’t know you could do that.
他用邓布利多办公室里的剑
And he killed a basilisk, with the sword
杀死过蛇怪
in Dumbledore’s office.
是真的
It’s true.
三年级的时候 他一下子
Third year, he fought off
击退了有100个摄魂怪
about a hundred Dementors at once.
而去年 他打败了
Last year, he really did fight off
神秘人本人
You-Know-Who in the flesh.
等等
Wait.
这么说来确实感觉威风
Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that
但其实大部分都是靠运气
but the truth is, most of that was just luck.
我基本上都不知道自己在干什么
I didn’t know what I was doing half the time.
几乎总是有人帮助我
I nearly always had help.
-他这是谦虚 -赫敏 我没有
– He’s just being modest. – No, Hermione, I’m not.
真正的战场可不像在学校
Facing this stuff in real life is not like school.
在学校 如果犯了错
In school, if you make a mistake,
第二天可以重新来过
you can just try again tomorrow.
但在战场上
But out there
当你和死神擦肩而过
when you’re a second away from being murdered
或者亲眼看着好友死去
or watching a friend die right before your eyes
你想象不出那是什么感觉
you don’t know what that’s like.
你说得对 哈利 我们想不出
You’re right, Harry, we don’t.
所以需要你的帮助
That’s why we need your help.
如果我们想战胜
Because if we’re going to have any chance at beating…
伏地魔
Voldemort…
他真的回来了
He’s really back.
邓布利多军
赫敏·格兰杰
罗恩·韦斯莱
哈利·波特
乔治·韦斯莱
首先得找个乌姆里奇
Right. First we need to find a place to practice…
发现不了的地方练习
where Umbridge won’t find out.
-尖叫棚屋 -那地方太小
– The Shrieking Shack. – It’s too small.
-禁林 -肯定不行
– Forbidden Forest? – Not bloody likely.
哈利 如果乌姆里奇发现了会怎样
Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?
管她呢
Who cares?
违反规则也挺有意思的
I mean, it’s sort of exciting,
是不是
isn’t it, breaking the rules?
你还是赫敏吗 你对她做了什么
Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?
不管怎样 今天我们
Anyway, at least we know one positive thing
至少知道了一件好事
that came from today.
什么事
What’s that?
秋可是一直盯着你不妨
Cho couldn’t take her eyes off you, could she?
好了 接下来的几天
Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up
大家一起找可以练习的地方
with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice.
必须保证乌姆里奇
We’ve got to make sure, wherever it is,
绝对找不到我们
there’s no chance she can find us.
好的 哈利
Will do, Harry.
告示
第68号♥教育令
所有学生组织即刻解散
不予配合的学生立即开除
所有学生组织即刻解散
All student organizations are henceforth disbanded.
不予配合的学生立即开除
Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.
走路看着点 隆巴顿
Watch where you’re going, Longbottom.
纳威 好样的
You’ve done it, Neville.
你找到了有求必应屋
You found the Room of Requirement.
什么
The what?
也叫灰去来屋
It’s also known as the Come and Go Room.
有求必应屋
The Room of Requirement
有人真心需要时才会出现
only appears when a person has real need of it.
而且能完全满足他的需求
And it’s always equipped for the seeker’s needs.
假如说我要上厕所…
So say you really needed the toilet…
好样的 罗恩
Charming, Ronald.
但是 是的 就是这么回事
But, yes, that is the general idea.
太棒了
It’s brilliant.
就像是霍格沃茨希望我们反击一样
It’s like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
我真是没救了
I’m hopeless.
你魔杖挥舞得太过了
You’re just flourishing your wand too much.
应该像这样 除你武器
Try it like this. Expelliarmus.
课文抄写四遍
You will please copy the approved text four times…
力求牢记心间
to ensure maximum retention.
不需要说话
There will be no need to talk.
应该是不需要思考吧
No need to think’s more like it.
-除你武器 -魔杖收起来
– Expelliarmus. – Wands away.
击晕咒是最有用的咒语之一
Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal.
是巫师的必备咒语
It’s a wizard’s bread and butter, really.
来吧 奈吉尔 尽全力试一下
So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
很好 不错 奈吉尔 干得漂亮
Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done.
别担心 我会手下留情的
Don’t worry. I’ll go easy on you.
谢了 罗恩
Thanks, Ronald.
-加油 罗恩 -加油
– Come on, Ron. – Come on, Ron.
-你能行的 -加油 罗恩
– You can do it. – Come on, Ron.
-我赌一西可 -好的
– One Sickle. – You’re on.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
-谢了 -闭嘴
– Thank you. – Shut up.
我让她的 这是礼貌 对吧
I let her do that. It’s good manners, isn’t it?
我是故意的
It was completely intentional.
所有学生须接受涉嫌参与违法行为的讯问
请上来 喝茶吗
Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea?
集中注意力到一点上 再试一次
Now, focus on a fixed point and try again.
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
很好 继续集中注意力
Very good. Keep your concentration.
很好
Great.
再高点
A little higher.
我没事 没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
-昏昏倒地 -昏昏倒地
– Stupefy. – Stupefy.
想参加特别行动调查组
Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad
获取额外学分的同学
for extra credit…
可到高级调查官的办公室报名
may sign up in the high inquisitor’s office.
速速缩小
Diminuendo.