一个很高大 另一个很瘦弱
Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny.
不是孩子们 是摄魂怪
Not the boys. The Dementors.
嗯 他们很大
Oh, right, right. Well, big.
穿斗篷 然后一切都冰冷起来了
Cloaked. Then everything went cold
好像世界上再没有快乐了
as though all the happiness had gone from the world.
好家伙 摄魂怪可不会在麻瓜小区晃荡
Now, look here,ementors don’t just wander into a Muggle suburb,
还刚好遇上巫师
and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical.
没人觉得
I don’t think anyone would believe
摄魂怪是碰巧出现 部长
the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister.
我想我没听懂 教授
I’m sure I must have misunderstood you, professor.
毕竟摄魂怪
Dementors are, after all,
是受魔法部控制的
under the control of the Ministry of Magic.
也许是我错了 但是听起来感觉
And it’s so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though
您是在说
you were suggesting that
这起袭击事件是由魔法部下令的
the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy.
所以很让人担忧 副部长阁下
That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary
为了避免那样的误解
which is why I’m sure the
我想部长一定会全力追查
Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry
这两个摄魂怪为什么擅离阿兹卡班
into why the two Dementors were so very far from Azkaban…
还未经许可袭击他人
and why they mounted an attack without authorization.
幕后黑手
Of course, there is someone
也许就是那个人
who might be behind the attack.
康奈利 请你理智一点
Cornelius, I implore you to see reason.
黑魔头回来的证据就在眼前
The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible.
他没有回来
He is not back.
对于哈利·波特一案
In the matter of Harry Potter
法律有明确规定
the law clearly states
在生命受到威胁时
that magic may be used
巫师可以在麻瓜前使用魔咒
before Muggles in life-threatening situations.
法律是人订的 邓布利多
Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore.
可不是吗 连未成年人擅用魔法
Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial
这种案子都要用刑事法庭审理了
to deal with a simple matter of underage magic?
认为有罪的请举手
Those in favor of conviction?
认为应当撤销指控的请举手
Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?
指控撤销
Cleared of all charges.
教授
Professor.
大脚板 你疯了吗
Padfoot. Are you barking mad?
把大家暴露了怎么办
You’ll blow the entire operation.
小天狼星 你怎么来了 要被人看见
Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you…
我想送你
I had to see you off, didn’t I?
不冒险哪来的乐趣
What’s life without a little risk?
可我不想你再被抓
I don’t wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban.
别担心我
Don’t worry about me.
我想给你这个
Anyway, I wanted you to have this.
原凤♥凰♥社成员
Original Order of the Phoenix.
玛琳·麦金农
Marlene McKinnon.
照了这张照片两周后去世
She was killed two weeks after this was taken.
伏地魔杀害了她一家
Voldemort wiped out her entire family.
隆巴顿夫妇 弗兰克和艾丽斯
Frank and Alice Longbottom.
纳威的父母
Neville’s parents.
他们现在真是生不如死
They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me.
14年了
It’s been 14 years.
我每天都在想念你父亲
And still a day doesn’t go by I don’t miss your dad.
你觉得会开战吗 小天狼星
Do you really think there’s going to be a war, Sirius?
现在的感觉似曾相识
It feels like it did before.
留着吧
You keep it.
现在是你们的时代了
Anyway, I suppose you’re the young ones now.
火车上见
I’ll see you at the train.
再见 亲爱的
Bye-bye, darling.
爱你
I love you.
拉紧我 宝贝
Hold my hand, lovey.
这边 在稍远的车厢
There they are. They’re in the far carriage.
部里居然判你无罪
I’m surprised the Ministry’s still letting you walk around free.
你得意不了多久了
Better enjoy it while you can.
阿兹卡班给你备好单间了吧
I expect there’s a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.
-我说什么来着 就是疯了 -离我远点
– What’d I tell you? Complete nutter. – Just stay away from me!
马尔福就这样
It’s only Malfoy.
他就这德行
What’d you expect?
-嘿 纳威 -你好 纳威
– Hey, Neville. – Hey there, Neville.
那是什么
What is it?
-什么 -拉马车的
– What’s what? – That. Pulling the carriage.
没有东西拉马车 哈利
Nothing’s pulling the carriage, Harry.
马车是自动的 一向如此啊
It’s pulling itself, like always.
你没疯
You’re not going mad.
我也能看见
I can see them too.
你和我一样正常
You’re just as sane as I am.
这位是 疯姑娘
Everyone, this is Loony Love…
卢娜·洛夫古德
Luna Lovegood.
项链真好看
What an interesting necklace.
其实是护身符
It’s a charm, actually.
可以防蝻钩
Keeps away the Nargles.
好饿哦
Hungry.
希望晚宴有布丁
I hope there’s pudding.
-蝻钩是什么 -不知道
– What’s a Nargle? – No idea.
晚上好 同学们
Good evening, children.
今年有两项人♥事♥变♥动♥
Now, we have two changes in staffing this year.
热烈欢迎格拉普兰教授回来
We’re pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank
她将代替临时请假的海格教授
who’ll be taking Care of Magical Creatures
教授保护神奇生物课
while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave.
还要欢迎
We also wish to welcome our
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇教授
new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
来教授黑魔法防御术这门课
Professor Dolores Umbridge.
请大家和我一起
And I’m sure you’ll all
祝这两位教授好运
join me in wishing the professor good luck.
接下来 我们的门卫费尔奇先生
Now, as usual, our caretaker,
一如既往地让我提醒大家…
Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you…
听证会上有她 她在福吉手下工作
She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge.
校长 谢谢你的欢迎辞
Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome.
看到大家充满喜悦 洋溢着幸福的笑脸
And how lovely to see all your bright
实在是倍感愉悦
happy faces smiling up at me.
我和大家肯定会成为非常好的朋友
I’m sure we’re all going to be very good friends.
-才怪 -才怪
– That’s likely. – That’s likely.
魔法部一直以来非常重视
The Ministry of Magic has always considered
年轻的巫师和女巫们的
the education of young
教育问题
witches and wizards to be of vital importance.
虽然每位校长都会
Although each headmaster
为这所历史悠久的学校带来一些新的变化
has brought something new to this historic school
但是为改变而改变并不可取
progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.
让我们保留必须保留的
Let us preserve what must be preserved
改进能够改进的
perfect what can be perfected
取缔那些应该禁止的行为
and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.
感谢乌姆里奇教授
Thank you, Professor Umbridge.
你的讲话让我们深受启发
That really was most illuminating.
深受启发 真是胡扯
Illuminating? What a load of waffle.
这是什么意思
What’s it mean?
严禁在走廊施魔法
Magic is forbidden in the corridors
意思是魔法部要插手霍格沃茨的事了
It means the Ministry’s interfering at Hogwarts.
波特
阴谋家
迪安 西莫
Dean, Seamus.
-假期过得好吗 -还好
– Good holiday? – All right.
至少比西莫的好
Better than Seamus’, anyway.
我妈今年都不想让我回学校了
Me mum didn’t want me to come back this year.
-为什么 -我想想 是因为你啊
– Why not? – Let me see. Because of you.
《预言家日报》报道了
The Daily Prophet’s been
很多关于你
saying a lot of things about you, Harry,
和邓布利多的消息
and about Dumbledore as well.
难道你妈妈相信上面说的事情
What, your mum believes them?
塞德里克去世的那天晚上没人在现场
Well, nobody was there the night Cedric died.
你该和你的笨蛋母亲一样
I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your
看看《预言家日报》
stupid mother, it’ll tell you everything

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!