No, you don’t.
都是我的错
It’s my fault.
不 是我的错
No, the fault is mine.
我知道伏地魔迟早会
I knew it was only a matter of time…
意识到你们之间的联♥系♥
…before Voldemort made the connection between you.
我以为 和你保持距离
I thought by distancing myself from you,
比如说今年这样
as I have done all year…
他也许不会那么感兴趣
…he’d be less tempted,
也能更好地保护你
and therefore you might be more protected.
预言球说
The prophecy said:
两个人不能都活着
“Neither one can live while the other one survives.”
就是说到最后 我们中的一个必须杀死另一个
It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end.
是的
Yes.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
和你想去救小天狼星的理由一样
For the same reason you tried to save Sirius.
和你的朋友想救你的理由一样
The same reason your friends saved you.
这么多年来 你遭受了那么多磨难
After all these years, after all you’ve suffered…
我不想让你再承受更多的苦痛
…I didn’t want to cause you any more pain.
我太在意你了
I cared too much about you.
你怎么不去宴会
How come you’re not at the feast?
我的东西都不见了 有人藏起来了
Lost all my possessions. Apparently people have been hiding them.
太坏了
That’s awful.
其实挺有趣的
Oh, it’s all good fun.
但今天是最后一晚 我一定要找回来
But as it’s the last night, I really do need them back.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you want any help finding them?
你教父的事我很抱歉 哈利
I’m sorry about your godfather, Harry.
你真的不需要我帮你找吗
Are you sure you don’t want any help looking?
没关系的
That’s all right.
何况 我妈妈总是说
Anyway, my mum always said…
失去的东西到最后总会回到我们身边
…the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
虽然有时会出乎意料
If not always in the way we expect.
我要去吃布丁了
Think I’ll just go have some pudding.
我一直在想邓布利多跟我说的事
I’ve been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me.
说了什么
What’s that?
他说虽然我们面临着一场战争
That even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us…
我们却拥有一件伏地魔没有的东西
…we’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have.
是什么
Yeah?
为之奋斗的目标
Something worth fighting for.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!